Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Bee wreck
« Last post by BeeMaster2 on Today at 06:39:40 pm »
That looks to me that they may be able to right it with most of the hives in tact. It is amazing what the tow companies that are experienced can do.
Jim Altmiller
FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE / Re: Laser projects
« Last post by BeeMaster2 on Today at 06:33:05 pm »
Animal,
Farming and  Country was the closest thing on our list to use. Do you have a better choice. I?ll move it. 😊
Jim Altmiller
FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE / Re: Tornado hit yesterday
« Last post by Lesgold on Today at 06:31:12 pm »
Sorry to hear that Jim. At least everyone is OK. Take care.
« Last post by The15thMember on Today at 06:24:56 pm »
 :shocked:  My word, that was a close call with the house!
« Last post by BeeMaster2 on Today at 06:23:04 pm »
Thanks everyone. My daughter, her 2 daughters and a friend with 2 of his sons came over and we got most of the trees cut up and put in stacks. Now I will just use my tractor to put them in a big pile and burn them when they dry.
The first picture is looking in the door of the workshop.
The second is the top of a pine tree that snapped about 15 feet in the air even though there was no previous damage to it.
The third is a tree that uprooted and pulled one fence post straight up and and snapped the connentung 4x4 in half.
The fourth is one part of a tree that fell right up against the house. Other big branches from this tree are on the roof of this house.
« Last post by iddee on Today at 05:13:38 pm »
Feeling for you, Jim.
WEB VIDEOS / Re: Paul Harvey; News and Comments 1987
« Last post by Kathyp on Today at 04:21:14 pm »
The fact is a claim was made trump don't flip flop and that fact was addressed with my comment.
Kamala would be a better president then trump though.  A tin can would be a better president then trump.

I think we have evidence that this is not true.  We have a tin can in the WH now.

I was not trying to point out that Trump was better or worse.  I was trying to point out that you are very guilty of what you accuse Trump supporters of doing. 

Biden may be the worst, most dishonest, and untrustworthy president we have ever had.  He has destroyed our border, economy, and relationships with other countries...and worse, put us and the world in a kind of danger that we have not seen since I was a kid.

I know you don't believe this because whatever sources of news you use are not very informative, but even they are beginning to see it. 

What I really don't get though, is the constant lying.  Every.single.time he goes out, he lies multiple times and it's usually about stupid stuff.  Is he that far gone?  Probably not the entire answer because he's done this as long as he's been in public.  Honestly, I don't think the guy knows the difference between the stories he's made up and truth.
« Last post by Kathyp on Today at 04:12:46 pm »
Sorry to see that.  Looks like you did a great job of putting things back together and hopefully without too much loss.
« Last post by animal on Today at 03:56:42 pm »
Hate to see you have so much damage. Good to know your house and people are ok.
« Last post by The15thMember on Today at 02:28:26 pm »
Oh no!  So sorry to hear that, Jim.  Seems we're having a rash of disasters on the forum lately, what with Matt's tree as well!  :sad:  We actually had a tornado just south of here on Thursday, obviously an extreme rarity in the mountains.  There were no witnesses, but some campers discovered the evidence and reported it to NOAA.  It ran about 6 miles. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
anything