Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM / Re: Gold prospecting using a metal detector
« Last post by Lesgold on Today at 06:19:28 pm »
The creek that we had been working for the past couple of months had stopped giving us much gold so we decided that it was time to move on. Last week we had about 10 inches of rain and the creeks flooded so we decided to go back and give it one more  try. When we arrived, we noticed that the water in that creek hadn?t risen as much as we?d hoped and the gravels and rocks didn?t move around to the extent that we wanted. We decided to work the creek anyway and struggled for 9 pieces between us. Every piece came as a result of flood movement so we were pleased that there is still potential for the area in the future. We just need a big flood  before we come back. We have found some new areas to explore and can?t wait to get there in the coming weeks.
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Community Feeding
« Last post by gww on Today at 04:42:27 pm »
Here is this guys reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8bDzD-aXj4
Cheers
HONEYBEE REMOVAL / Re: This Girl has the JP//Schawee Touch!
« Last post by animal on Today at 04:08:58 pm »
just for the heck of it, I typed "beekeeping bikini" into YouTube search and there was one !  :shocked: :cheesy:
(dunno why I was surprised, given the times)

but, the Texas tomato ranks higher as the better babilicious bee bunny, imo. It ain't all in the clothes, or lack thereof.
and "beekeeping lingerie" didn't yield any good results ... well ... not any that would be on topic or allowed here, anyway :cheesy:
The magnolias just opened and WCU has a lot of boxwood blooming, although I'm not sure if honeys are into that or not.
« Last post by The15thMember on Today at 03:55:49 pm »
Yikes another one. She's a carbon copy of the Texas Bee Removal girl who pioneered this whole ridiculous glamourized bee removal. Toddler talk, hair down and no PPE. Very misleading, quite unsafe, and totally unrealistic. But it gets lots of clicks!!  :cool:
I'm personally with Austin on this one. 
« Last post by Ben Framed on Today at 03:25:59 pm »
Yikes another one. She's a carbon copy of the Texas Bee Removal girl who pioneered this whole ridiculous glamourized bee removal. Toddler talk, hair down and no PPE. Very misleading, quite unsafe, and totally unrealistic. But it gets lots of clicks!!  :cool:

What ever her motivation and whatever her style, she does get the job done. Beekeepers come in a variety of styles. This is hers. I am sure there is a audience to her channel which likes her style.

Now; No doubt she receives her share of stings as well as JP and Schawee; And there is not much glamor in that in my opinion! lol  But for fun, JP and Shawee pick at each other about that and anything else that might pop in their minds!  :cheesy:  :grin:
Educational as well as entertaining.
« Last post by animal on Today at 03:09:20 pm »
there were bees in that film ? and talking?

I did notice the girl, tho.  :cool:

I haven?t had any problems posting pictures on my laptop but never tried it on my phone.
GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM. / Re: Follow the Bloom - 2024
« Last post by Caashenb on Today at 03:02:01 pm »
Pecan trees here also and the soybean crop has started to bloom today so I have about 5 to 6 week of that to look forward to.
« Last post by AustinB on Today at 02:58:22 pm »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
anything