Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Paul Harvey; News and Comments 1987  (Read 166 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Paul Harvey; News and Comments 1987
« on: May 10, 2024, 09:30:04 pm »
Is New York?s Donald Trump running for President?

https://youtube.com/shorts/qBKhix7kj3Y?si=GGHT0iFoTAp5FviA
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Terri Yaki

• Super Bee
Re: Paul Harvey; News and Comments 1987
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 09:50:58 pm »
Trump is not perfect and he has rubbed me the wrong way a time or two and done some things that he shouldn't have but one thing that is undeniable is that his message has remained the same. He does not flip flop to appease any special interest groups.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2024, 11:51:16 pm »
I'm not mad about it but trump flip flopped on background checks and he flip flopped on tic toc and ect.  and lots of times he says two things at the exact same time so everybody can take what they want from it.  The dumb ones only take the part they want to hear and discount the rest being said.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2024, 11:23:45 am »
I'm not mad about it but trump flip flopped on background checks and he flip flopped on tic toc and ect.  and lots of times he says two things at the exact same time so everybody can take what they want from it.  The dumb ones only take the part they want to hear and discount the rest being said.

Pretty sure that applies to Biden and Biden lovers too.  Biden has a long history of outright lying, so there's that.  There were more dumb Biden voters but I think many of them wised up over the last almost 4 years.  + Even the most Biden loving sycophants don't want to have Kamala as president. 

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2024, 11:34:14 am »
Kathy
You say yea but biden and insinuate they are all the same in an attempt to say trump is better.  Good same old use of otherism to change the subject rather then counter the fact.  The fact is a claim was made trump don't flip flop and that fact was addressed with my comment.
Kamala would be a better president then trump though.  A tin can would be a better president then trump.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2024, 04:21:14 pm »
The fact is a claim was made trump don't flip flop and that fact was addressed with my comment.
Kamala would be a better president then trump though.  A tin can would be a better president then trump.

I think we have evidence that this is not true.  We have a tin can in the WH now.

I was not trying to point out that Trump was better or worse.  I was trying to point out that you are very guilty of what you accuse Trump supporters of doing. 

Biden may be the worst, most dishonest, and untrustworthy president we have ever had.  He has destroyed our border, economy, and relationships with other countries...and worse, put us and the world in a kind of danger that we have not seen since I was a kid.

I know you don't believe this because whatever sources of news you use are not very informative, but even they are beginning to see it. 

What I really don't get though, is the constant lying.  Every.single.time he goes out, he lies multiple times and it's usually about stupid stuff.  Is he that far gone?  Probably not the entire answer because he's done this as long as he's been in public.  Honestly, I don't think the guy knows the difference between the stories he's made up and truth.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Salvo

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2024, 08:44:17 pm »
Karmella Harrass interview:

https://youtu.be/xmBWk_7jdAQ

Sal

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2024, 12:33:28 am »
Kamala would be a better president then trump though.
I?ve got to love you gww!  Thanks for the out loud laughter !  :cheesy:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Terri Yaki

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2024, 10:52:47 am »
Karmella Harrass interview:

https://youtu.be/xmBWk_7jdAQ

Sal
That guy does crack me up. He looks like Danny Bonaducci.