Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: It's Heritage Treasure day  (Read 383 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
It's Heritage Treasure day
« on: January 11, 2023, 08:54:49 am »
To celebrate my French heritage I erected a monument to a famous French general and president.
I call it deGaulle stone.

A couple just had their first son , the husband is half Irish and half Indian, the wife half chinese and half Italian both wishes to have their son name after their heritage .. After much argument they decided on the name.
Ravi O'Lee

My British friend was really proud of his heritage until he found out that his great grandfather was from Transylvania.
Now he can?t even look at himself in the mirror.

A Samoan man gave me a detailed history and explanation of his heritage, culture, and the country in which he was raised
Those specific islanders!

What do you call a white person with Asian heritage?
Disoriented.

My girlfriend claims I can?t carry on claiming to have French-Italian heritage when people ask me where I?m from.
Corsican.

A white politician goes to an Indian Rez for a stump speech. "The native population is part of this great nation's heritage. I want to represent and further your interests". "Hoya! Hoya! Hoya!" They chant.
    "We should respect your culture and traditions while helping you advance in society, if that's what you wish." "Hoya! Hoya! Hoya!"
    "The country should pursue restorative justice for past injustices, while protecting your rights and privileges on the reservations." "Hoya! Hoya! Hoya!" They shout.
    After his speech, the chief walks him back to his car. "I think that went great!" Says the politician, "they really loved what I was saying." The chief gives him a side eye and says "You think so - hey watch it! You nearly stepped in that big pile of hoya."

Harry Anand, George Bush, and Arnold Schwarzenegger decide that the gala should be a costumed event, but gave difficulty agreeing on the theme.
    Eventually, Harry suggests they go as a figure for their heritage whom they respect and admire.
    Arnold thinks this is a great idea, and George similarly enthusiastic.
    "I can go as George Washington, he's a true American hero and we share the same name"
    Anand thinks for a moment and decides, "I'll go as Ghandi. He had great humility and wisdom"
    They both turn to Schwarzenegger and ask who he'll go as.
    "Well, I've got a few ideas but I think my best choice is a man of who was brilliant and talented, often not appreciated in his time, but whom ultimately left a great impact in history and culture"
    At the blank looks from Anand and Bush, he says:
    "Isn't it obvious?"
    "I'll be Bach"

My dad keeps trying to teach us about our partially Eskimo heritage, but I don't care.
I'm just not Inuit.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything