Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why Election day went the way it did.  (Read 2611 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Why Election day went the way it did.
« on: November 21, 2014, 08:45:38 pm »
Why things went
the way they did On Election Day    It was   pointed out to me that on
election day the Democrat vote started out with a pretty
healthy lead - and then the Republicans got off
work...
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Why Election day went the way it did.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 10:48:34 pm »
 :-D

Offline Switchback

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 09:57:05 am »
Isn't that the truth!!  :th_thumbsupup:
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking." J. C. Watts

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 09:58:38 am »
 :-D

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 07:12:17 am »
I’m thinking its more like their wives yelled at them for sitting on the coach all day watching Fox News and pulled the TV plug; leaving our GOP friends with nothing to do except vote. :idunno:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 08:27:56 am »
C'mon, blue, you can do better than that. That's about the weakest comeback I have seen from you.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
Re:
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 10:07:24 am »
When the majority of Americans don't agree with the policies of either party how can either party claim victory? Just a thought... Both parties suck... The American people still lost... That said I do believe we are better off with one party in the White House and the other in Congress.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 11:29:42 am »
>That said I do believe we are better off with one party in the White House and the other in Congress.

Nothing better than a lame duck president/congress.  I agree.  The less they do the better.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 01:12:58 pm »
>That said I do believe we are better off with one party in the White House and the other in Congress.

Nothing better than a lame duck president/congress.  I agree.  The less they do the better.

I am not sure this will be a typical lame duck session. NObama has a pen and a fone and he didn't get everything done that he wanted to do... He really needs to be impeached... and not for his executive action on immigration... What kind of leader in a free society has a secret kill list?
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin