Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Power is mine!!! :)  (Read 2962 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Power is mine!!! :)
« on: October 26, 2008, 11:50:59 pm »
Has it been busy you bet just ask pdmattox who got full treatment today.  :mrgreen:

Busy you betcha. pdmattox drove all night to my beefarm. I spent all night in Miami dressing and punching down cables.

Pdmattox may not be allowed to spend anymore time with Understudy. His wife may list me as a bad influence. Me of all people.  :evil:

Went through lots of hives with pdmattox. Today's operation was efficiency. it will either make some of the best hives ever or it will be a unmitigated disaster. I will let pdmattox spill the details on why after he has had some sleep. If he hasn't told everyone in ventrillio.

He has to post pictures so bug him. And not the pictures from moonfest.  :-D

I have become prez elect of the PBC Beekeepers Association. (Start in January)  :mrgreen:

I am putting together the Southeast Organic Beekeepers Conference for February. ( I will gladly take suggestions on this to go with ideas I have)

I have invited a few people and will invite some more. This is going to be a lot of fun and a lot of work.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Power is mine!!! :)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 11:17:07 am »
Brendhan, I saw Dallas' pictures, how cool, I think he is going to post more.  You are one crazeeeee dude!!  I cannot believe how much responsibility you have taken on with being pres elect, the conference that you are going to do, oh man!!!  I don't want to be in your shoes,  :) :).  How does Janel feel about your absence  ;) :) :).  You just keep on keepin' on dude, I think that you are doing a wonderful job and things are just right.  Have a wonderful and awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 11:34:14 am »
kepp me posted on your arrangements. I too need to develop a spring program for a state wide meeting. I would love to do an organic seminar. In my area, it would be a total 180 for almost all of my state. They look at me w/ eyes wide open when I say I want to do no treatments at all. PM me when you get a chance or call me, you should have my number still
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline edenviewgarden

• House Bee
  • Jane
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 05:28:14 pm »
Brendhan, 
May I ask what you have in mind so far for the organic beekeeper's conference in February? Topics and speakers?

BTW, congratulations on your election to President.

Regards,
Jane
Those who dance are thought mad by those who do not hear the music.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 08:05:30 pm »
Brendhan, 
May I ask what you have in mind so far for the organic beekeeper's conference in February? Topics and speakers?

BTW, congratulations on your election to President.

Regards,
Jane

Ideas include, chemical free beekeeping, organic standards, raising queens, the list is not in front of me. But there were several things there. I will dig it up after I get back from Atlanta.

Come to our November meeting.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline edenviewgarden

• House Bee
  • Jane
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 08:33:20 pm »

Thanks.  I am planning to come to the meeting.

Jane
Those who dance are thought mad by those who do not hear the music.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 10:03:41 pm »
A thought came to mind, does the club have a website yet?

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 10:30:52 pm »
tell us about the nucs are they wax-or are they permacomb-and how is all that permacomb doing for for you -is it just in honey suppers -RDY-B

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 10:49:22 pm »
A thought came to mind, does the club have a website yet?
Palm Beach County Beekeepers

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 10:50:34 pm »
tell us about the nucs are they wax-or are they permacomb-and how is all that permacomb doing for for you -is it just in honey suppers -RDY-B

They are currently wax foundation. When I do the nuc I will use permacomb.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 10:51:15 pm »
>He has to post pictures so bug him. And not the pictures from moonfest.  

I was smart enough to erase any pictures that I tried to take on the camera phone (which I think needs a flash on it) and bribed Austin all the way home. :-D

Rdy-b I think you were asking me so I will blurt it out. :-D
The nucs are wooden frames with the plastic sheet (some black some yellow)foundation that Dadant sells. I still have the perma comb in the boxes that it came in but have decided to make medium nucs up with them as a specialty thing to try.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 08:43:54 am »
Moonfest Moonfest Moonfest :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

anything