Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: You have been mighty quiet  (Read 580 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
You have been mighty quiet
« on: December 15, 2020, 01:59:00 am »
Cider my burgdoff friend, you have been mighty shy and standoffish the past week or so. Don't be shy, come on out and play with the rest of our class. As I keep telling you each time you seclude, I miss you. You may get your feelings hurt by me from me time to time but I will not allow anyone else to do so. I miss your post and input.. Even Mr Van reached out to you. I am guessing he misses you too? Did you take that train trip with your family? If so tell us about it.
Sincerely, your American friend.

Ben Framed
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: You have been mighty quiet
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 07:07:58 am »
Not much to comment on, only that the Electoral Collage have confirmed Sleepy Joe as POTUS maybe the GT will get the message...."Come on out Donnie, we know you're in there".....(shredding tax records?) :rolleyes:

Regarding trains no not the Devon one, 'Paignton to Kingswear' Just been looking at another on The Mid-Hants 'Watercress line' see below (hopefully!)

Merry Christmas etc etc. 

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 09:40:05 am by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 10:33:08 am »
Merry Christmas back to you, and thanks.  I watched your entire video. Very nice. An amazing amount of thought and work involved! The fellow in charge is one smart cookie!
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 09:13:16 pm »
Cider my burgdoff friend, you have been mighty shy and standoffish the past week or so. Don't be shy, come on out and play with the rest of our class. As I keep telling you each time you seclude, I miss you. You may get your feelings hurt by me from me time to time but I will not allow anyone else to do so. I miss your post and input.. Even Mr Van reached out to you. I am guessing he misses you too? Did you take that train trip with your family? If so tell us about it.
Sincerely, your American friend.

Ben Framed
I was wondering who this Burgdoff was, surely not the guy who encourages people to commit suicide? Or someone a little more parochial. :smile:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 05:01:49 am by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 10:09:29 pm »
I was wondering if it might be Lord Malloch Brown? Friend of yours?  :shocked: :wink:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2020, 05:14:21 am »
I was wondering if it might be Lord Malloch Brown? Friend of yours?  :shocked: :wink:
Surely you should know, you wrote it! ........it was a long time ago, in New York I think. :wink:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 01:16:18 pm »
Surely you should know, you wrote it! ........it was a long time ago, in New York I think. :wink:

Watch, Look, and Listen My Friend.  :wink:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 05:33:06 pm »
Don't talk in conundrums, just answer the question! :smile:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 07:11:46 pm »

Patience my Dear Watson, patience........ :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2020, 08:26:00 pm »

Holmes, I will solve the problem shortly.....as always.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2020, 09:13:00 pm »

I have no doubt but that you will !   :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 11:49:07 am »

Ben
Presumably, as a patriotic American, you will be taking tomorrow off to celebrate the Inauguration of your new president? After all, he will be everyone's president :wink: Well as in America that is.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 12:57:12 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 12:25:29 pm »
No, in the new admin, gender is not allowed. IT will be the new pres.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 12:36:55 pm »
Cider I will answer in remembrance of your and Kathys chat; 
THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM ))) / Re: The Trump Show
? on: October 31, 2020, 08:30:43 pm

Quote Cider >Kathy as I've said before you get the government you deserve, looking at the antics of both parties I wonder for the future. Choose wisely.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 01:01:51 pm »
No, in the new admin, gender is not allowed. IT will be the new pres.
Oh..... all right then. He but probably she :grin: :wink:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 12:05:31 pm »
"Patience my Dear Watson, patience........ :cheesy:"
[/quote]

"Holmes, I will solve the problem shortly.....as always."
[quote/]

"I have but not doubt that you will!  :cheesy:"
[quote/]

Ben
"Presumably, as a patriotic American, you will be taking tomorrow off to celebrate the Inauguration of your new president? After all, he will be everyone's president :wink: Well as in America that is."
[/quote]

Cider I will answer in remembrance of your and Kathys chat; 
THE COFFEE HOUSE ((( SOCIAL - ROOM ))) / Re: The Trump Show
? on: October 31, 2020, 08:30:43 pm

Quote Cider >Kathy as I've said before you get the government you deserve, looking at the antics of both parties I wonder for the future. Choose wisely.

Well Cider, it looks as the time has almost arrived. We will soon have our new President! Do you think America has chosen wisely?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 06:43:58 pm »
.....ain't got nothing to do with me! :smile: But, do you want to continue with the internecine warfare that could be coming, or want to be part of a movement of uniting the country? Don't let your adoration of the has been, cloud your vision of the future of your country. :wink: If you don't, please remember the pills and salt, but mainly the pills. :wink:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2021, 08:38:42 pm »
.....ain't got nothing to do with me! :smile: But, do you want to continue with the internecine warfare that could be coming, or want to be part of a movement of uniting the country? Don't let your adoration of the has been, cloud your vision of the future of your country. :wink: If you don't, please remember the pills and salt, but mainly the pills. :wink:

Well, for such an opinionated old chap, I figured you for a mouth full of opinion in this situation.  :tongue:  :grin:  :wink: