Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why Trump should not be reelected  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2021, 02:05:55 pm »
>I don't know about the ballot shredding but if it was against the law they should not have did it. 

Not only did a witness video them while they were shredding ballots, she recorded the 911 call she made demanding that someone make them stop and was there several hours before the truck left and never did any law enforcement show up.  This is only one of the MANY violations of the law.  Many of the witnesses said they called the FBI or they called the Justice department in their state.  None got any response other than the FBI showing up and grilling them on who paid them off.  No wonder people don't speak up.  That's not counting the death threats and the doxing.  Maybe you want your elections run this way.  I do not.  Although I'm sure some dead people voted here in Nebraska, I know we keep chain of custody, and audit all the ballots.  The counts at the polls have to match.  The ballots have to have poll worker signatures on them.  You have to REQUEST a mail in ballot and the signatures have to match.  In all of the states in question none of these things happened.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2021, 03:26:21 pm »
michael
The doxing was done on both sides and I doubt more was done from the lefts side than was done from the right.

How I don't want elections run by cutting down polling places so that it takes eight hours to vote.  I can not answer for the FBI but also know that there are suits in court all the time against law enforcement if there is enough evidence.  I could not tell if the people had ulterior motives and it was being investigated.  I do know that something as big as a national election is always going to have something that needs improvement and problems that need investigating. 

We may or may not agree on how elections are run and what rules should be around them.  I pretty much think everybody should have one vote and only one and that making it as easy for them to cast that one vote is very important.  I do understand also of having to have a mechanism to catch cheaters and also no rules to disenfranchise legitimate voters.

As far as matching signatures go, since it is a subjective thing, there should be the balance of follow up with the signature to see if they get it right.  We can all have ideals of how we could make it better and that is why we have courts, cause there is not perfect agreement and competing problems with running an election.

I do not buy that four states (three run by republicans) all got together and decided to steal and election which is what your post is insinuating.  They all did it and nobody breaks and gives enough evidence of them doing it?

If there was one state that actually had enough wrong proved out, it would not be enough to change the outcome.  By saying that, I do not mean that if something was found that some one would not need to be punished.  I want my elections run where every body's one vote counts.

If any fraud is found, I want it punished in a fashion that strengthens everyone's vote and does not disenfranchise.  You say in the states in question, none of these things happened but we do not have national run elections, we have state run elections and  no body is looking for wrong in all the states that don't matter cause they would probably find similar stuff.  Just cause one does it different does not make it worse.  It might actually be better if compared side by side.  However, since I can not control and do all of the work to run it myself, we have to rely some on our system of checks and balance to address the things that do come up.

I live in a republican state and know I am going to lose when I go cast my vote (most times, cause I have broke with party here and there) and I still want my one vote recorded properly.  I have never spent more than ten minutes in a polling place while at the same time I can look at enormous lines in the city voting. 

Lastly, some things do not have an answer.

I have no issue with peoples motive being vetted when they report anything, cause only through investigation and litigation do we have a way to correct disagreements in some kind of orderly fashion where it is not just the strong win because they are strong.  That is how most country's with weak governments are run.  A bunch of little crime lords.  So we have to use the mechanisms of our government while trying to elect people who will make changes in that mechanisms on the things that need improvement.

Lastly, I am sure the FBI that you mentioned will also be investigated as we seem to be in a big circle that works that way.  As it should cause too much power for anyone can be corrupting.

I would not say don't investigate or try and improve but will say that the evidence is clear that there is nothing there that should make us break the time lines and process under the constitution and that joe biden is our president.   This should not be stopped on the "hope" of someday finding real proof that can actually show a fraud against just one candidate.
Cheers
gww

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2021, 04:31:10 pm »
I'll be at the Capitol on Jan 6 to protest the fraud.  I would like to have seen the justice system do what it was designed to do, but that does not seem likely at this point.  No one in authority is looking at the evidence at all nor are they allowing anyone else to look at the evidence.  It is unacceptable.  Of course our U. S. Constitution does allow protests by senators and congressmen on the votes.  So we will see how that goes, but I'm not optimistic.  The actual election for President occurs on the 6th, just in case any of you bought into the left's portrayal that it occurred on Nov 3rd.  After the 6th someone will probably, actually be the President Elect.  Unless neither get's enough Electoral votes in which case Congress will have to settle it.  If they do, it won't be the first time...

>..and that joe biden is our president

That is certainly and definitely not true in any way shape or form.  One thing is certain.  At the present time Donald Trump is the President of the United States and will be until at least January 20th.  After that we will see.  There are still constitutional processes that have to happen.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2021, 04:38:00 pm »
Milo I do not object to you posting here. I have stated that before. I simply used this opportunity to remind you. During that time of scolding of me, by your fellow countryman, When I took the liberty of the coffeehouse asking you about such that was reported here (by the leftist news by the way) of  pregnant woman, in Australia, arrested in her own home, in front of her children, as she was preparing to go and have a scheduled ultrasound done.. Even though I was scolded for such, and told to mind my own business. You spoke not one word in my defense even though I may be one of your strongest supporters for your country as well. If you had of spoken up, I would have said nothing of you posting of our business here.

Thanks Milo for taking the time to explain. Inciting is illegal here also. It would have been good if our authorities in some of the Cities here in America were as though as you at enforcing that law.

And if you took time to review our discourse at the time you will see I never objected to your raising the issue. I did however correct the record from the overblown hyperbole.

Yelling into the interwebs repeatedly that people have SWORN UNDER OATH does not mean it is credible, or of any standing in a court of law. Swearing under oath that they believed they witnessed something occur doesn?t mean it is factual, it is simply an observation. The courts decide if it has any bearing on a case and they have and found it wanting.

The numbers involved are not trivial.  Not even close to trivial.  No one has actually refuted any of it.  The courts refuse to hear it.

Stating that the courts simply refuse to hear it is false. It has certainly been heard in court, irrefutable proof is in the court proceedings from Nevada.

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2021, 05:01:58 pm »
Michael
The senators and congress that protest by contesting the electorates that the states sent are protesting democracy.  The ones about to be seated will take an oath to defend the constitution and than the next day protest democracy.  Protesting the very thing that gave them the seat that they accept. 

You should not be optimistic if you are thinking that biden will not be president. 

Your statement that you would like to see the system do what it is designed to do is exactly what has been happening.  Sour grapes for not being able to put together a case good enough to win 60 times does not mean the whole system is in on the fraud.   If that is the case you are making, It is not a believable case.

Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2021, 05:12:15 pm »
gww, check your spelling.It is spelled "protecting" not "protesting".   Use spell check or ask your neighbor next time.  :tongue: :cheesy:

Milo, thanks for explaining that.Now explain this........

https://100percentfedup.com/30000-trump-votes-removed-12173-switched-to-biden-150-precincts-have-90-biden-votes/
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2021, 05:51:10 pm »
Iddee
Some elected officials could be "protecting" them selves right out of their seats. :shocked:
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2021, 06:48:25 pm »
If that's what it takes for the law to be followed, then goodbye. Truth and honesty should come before reelection, but with most pols, that's the laugh of the year.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2021, 07:03:37 pm »
Iddee
I 100 percent agree with your last post on all fronts.
Cheers
gww

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2021, 12:16:06 am »
Milo, thanks for explaining that.Now explain this........

I?ve had a pretty good look and I haven?t been able to dig any deeper than that

In contrast, all data, analyses, and programs used in these Georgia voter fraud analyses have been made public by the self-described independent agency involved in doing the analysis.

I can?t find anything supporting this statement they made, I cannot find specific court documents or anything at all to back it up.

There maybe reference to something similar in the Texas motion to the Supreme Court, but I couldn?t find an exact match

I?ll have a better look later concentrating on a specific search around the words ? In 94 precincts in Dekalb county,? Biden received 90% or greater voting percentages?

But at the moment it looks to not have been submitted to a court and apart from news rooms fact checks saying it?s junk I can?t help you.

Sorry my google-foo has let me down.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2021, 12:24:21 am »
>The senators and congress that protest by contesting the electorates that the states sent are protesting democracy.

No, they will be protesting the fraud.  They will be protesting that the states did not follow their own laws in the election.  They will be exercising their powers as defined in the U.S. Constitution.  I don't expect them to succeed but I do expect to be counted as one of the people who is not willing to accept the violation of the law without protesting.  I think those Senators and Congressmen are doing the same.  To be counted as not willing to just lie down and pretend it never happened.

If you hope to find anything about the election you need to use DuckDuckGo rather than Google.  Google and Youtube are censoring it.  Not only are the censoring it, they have announced they are censoring it...
-------------------

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2021, 12:35:37 am »
Michael
They will be protesting that the states did not follow their own laws in the election.
Which was the case that the united states supreme court denied.

Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2021, 02:31:10 am »
> Yelling into the interwebs repeatedly that people have SWORN UNDER OATH does not mean it is credible, or of any standing in a court of law. Swearing under oath that they believed they witnessed something occur doesn?t mean it is factual, it is simply an observation. The courts decide if it has any bearing on a case and they have and found it wanting.

Milo,
First of all I am not yelling into the interweb, I have however been steadfast, standing on one question since post 27, that no one of opposition here seems to have either the ability or the courage to answer, maybe both. A simple yes or no will be a good start. If you do not know say you do not know. There is no disgrace there.  I am asking you as the man in the following video suggested in his statement.  "Don't look at the mechanics look at the ballots." 

Quoting Myself
I am not arguing or asking if any; court system has or has not thrown out Mr Binalls statement for whatever reason. Be it any stipulation, objection, or any other reason, short of Mr Binalls statement being a lie. I am not asking if any; or all stipulations, dates, timelines, etc have or have not been met. I have simply asked one of my fellow Americans; One American to another, Is Mr Binalls' statement a lie: If so which part . I do not know if Our Supreme Court will or will not hear Mr Binalls' sworn statement of evidence. I do not even know if it has been appealed to that Court. And if it has been appealed and does get heard, I will not speculate what their ruling may or may not be if they do hear his evidence shown Under Oath before the Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud... My question of concern is, and has been from the start. Which part of Mr Binalls' statement is simply not true? I have searched, studied, I can not disprove his statement or any part of it. He states UNDER OATH that at least 130,000 ballots in Arizona alone are invalid. The previous debater could not show where any of Mr Binalls' statement was a lie as I was asking him (one American to another), hoping if he knew otherwise he would show such. I will ask you as I ask the previous "debater" which of the following is not true? As I ask, One American who is a strong supporter of your country, to an Australian who is a strong supporter of my country; This is an important question, not only to me but many, many Americans. As far as I know it may all be a lie, I have not found such. Perhaps you have?

Now to add even more to the question of Fraud or no Fraud is the video that I am posting below. Perhaps you, being one of our strongest allies, would like to take a look at the video below and comment? This is only one of many experts in many capacities which have testified in their field of expertise, only to have their testimony ignored, as Mr Binalls testimony, Ignored. Is this man lying? Reminding you that Jesse Binall claims his statement has not be refuted, only ignored. Hopefully this man will not receive the same treatment by officials, or by my fellow Americans as Mr Binall; "Ignored".

Expert: Tech can detect counterfeit ballots in hours, calls to examine all Georgia absentee ballots
91,180 views?Jan 3, 2021
Digital ID systems inventor Jovan Pulitzer testified at a Georgia State Senate subcommittee hearing on Dec. 30, 2020.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 01:37:02 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2021, 08:45:34 am »
Phil this man is just blabbing about his resume looking for his next job in the next administration.  I didn't watch the whole thing.  I am not interested in an "inventor" coming up with scenarios that might of happened no matter how good an "expert" he thinks he is.  We have a democracy that is over 200 years old.  There have been issues in every election.  For the most part lessons are leaned in each election.  Certainly the difference between 2016 and 2020 is a prime example.  Trump should have never been elected.  It was a failure of the American people when they become complacent and did not vote.  Just by shear numbers the more people that vote the more the election is representative of the American people.  You should be happy and stop drinking the cool aid.  I feel sorry for true republicans who love this country and hold dear their beliefs even if it may conflict with my views.  I have no respect for those that hitched their wagon to the Trump train wreck especially when the resent behavior is damning our democracy and will net no positive gains.
The answer is NO this man has no proof what so ever.  He just has a theory.  Might be good for writing a book.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2021, 09:33:06 am »
> This man is just blabbing about his resume looking for his next job in the next administration.
I didn't watch the whole thing.

You certainly are entertaining Bryan. By reading your opening sentences above and your closing sentence below, it is obvious you didn?t watch the whole thing. If you had you would see the ignorance of all your babbling in between.
 :cheesy:

> The answer is NO this man has no proof what so ever.  He just has a theory.  Might be good for writing a book.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2021, 10:44:48 am »
ben
Your problem is that you are searching the internet looking for one person to hang the whole election on.  You go from one conspiracy hero to the next hoping the whole ball game can rely on just just one person who tells the best fib.  You can not see the forest for the trees.  Back in the 70's, parents used to hire people to kidnap their kids from cults and have them deprogramed cause they loved their kids.  We have a system of voting and a constitution and biden will be president in a couple of weeks and then you will be just barking at the moon every time you post one of your conspiracy hero's just as you are now.  If it makes you feel good to feel bad, Go for it but quit thinking every one else has to disprove your stuff.  The nation is going to move on with out the responsibility to disprove conspiracy claims.  The burden of proof to prove is on the ones contesting.  You have shown nothing that proves any thing and that is why the 80 judges that have heard part of it have all sided against your stuff so consistently.   The American people will not be too dumb to come out of the rain.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2021, 12:58:23 pm »
ben
Your problem is that you are searching the internet looking for one person to hang the whole election on.  You go from one conspiracy hero to the next hoping the whole ball game can rely on just just one person who tells the best fib.  You can not see the forest for the trees.  Back in the 70's, parents used to hire people to kidnap their kids from cults and have them deprogramed cause they loved their kids.  We have a system of voting and a constitution and biden will be president in a couple of weeks and then you will be just barking at the moon every time you post one of your conspiracy hero's just as you are now.  If it makes you feel good to feel bad, Go for it but quit thinking every one else has to disprove your stuff.  The nation is going to move on with out the responsibility to disprove conspiracy claims.  The burden of proof to prove is on the ones contesting.  You have shown nothing that proves any thing and that is why the 80 judges that have heard part of it have all sided against your stuff so consistently.   The American people will not be too dumb to come out of the rain.
Cheers
gww

>The burden of proof to prove is on the ones contesting.

Exactly, And the burden is really a burden when officials ignore. In the two situations that I have posted, proof has been ignored. I have only posted of two examples lately this and Mr Binalls statement. This man claims he can prove fraudulent ballots (under oath) in the state of Georgia. Claiming to be able to do so in only hours. Not with words but with action. Mr Pulitzer is no Johnny come lately. And claims to be the very man which can reveal the the extent of voter fraud to the last ballot. You are not disputing me but one of the granddaddies' of the barcode and the entire barcode system. If not the grandaddy. You are disputing and ignoring the foremost expert in the world.  "You can not see the forest for the trees. Back in the 70's, parents used to hire people to kidnap their kids from cults and have them deprogrammed cause they loved their kids.  We have a system of voting and a constitution" which gives us a basic right to a free and fair election. There are far to many eyewitness being ignored along with this example of this Expert in barcoding, which affects everything you touch in your day to day life including you bank card, your groceries, all mobile machinery which can talk to the internet by code is "my technology" he stated. His patents are so prolific that every manufacturer in the world uses HIS licenses for any mobile device except Huawe out of China, they just use it. Yet you want to drown out even his voice and every other voice of reason. Ignoring the obvious science of his method which he claims he can prove 100 percent the extent of fraud. Don't tell me you listened to every word he said and yet still posted such a ridiculous post as above? How ridiculous! Just because you can not see the forest for the trees, or the Pacific Ocean for all the water does not mean " The American people will not be too dumb to come out of the rain." I still have faith in the American People and I still have faith in our Constitution. Regardless of those who wish to ignore both.
Cheers

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2021, 01:11:40 pm »
ben
Who cares about bar codes.  They have the actual paper ballots and did a hand recount.  Again, you can not see the forest for the trees.  Let them file a case and see how it goes.  That is how things are done.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2021, 01:17:10 pm »
ben
Who cares about bar codes.  They have the actual paper ballots and did a hand recount.  Again, you can not see the forest for the trees.  Let them file a case and see how it goes.  That is how things are done.
Cheers
gww

I for one care. I would hope every American Citizen would care. Legitimate ballots are identified and detected by their specific barcodes and by the paper texture including where they were made. Which the above expert explained and explained well. By the same standard illegitimate ballots are identified and detected. Just as counterfeit money is detected.  If you chose to stick your head in the sand, feel free.  :cheesy:   
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 01:37:00 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2021, 01:35:48 am »
A simple yes or no will be a good start. If you do not know say you do not know. There is no disgrace there.  I am asking you as the man in the following video suggested in his statement.  "Don't look at the mechanics look at the ballots." 

Ok if we go back to response #27 and your post of the statement from Jesse Binnall ? Our evidence has never been refuted; only Ignored.?

If we look at this and review the court proceedings from Nevada and consider that the Nevada case occurred before the Senate hearing then yes I can say I know the answer as legal council refuted Binnalls evidence and so therefore Binnalls statement to the Senate is in point of fact, a lie.