Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why Trump should not be reelected  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Milo

• House Bee
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2021, 05:43:37 am »
As stated by legal council in opposition to Jesse Binnall

?... their zeal rather dramatically outstrips their evidence. And in a court of law, it?s evidence that counts, not Tweets or social media bluster, not hearsay or speculation. It?s evidence, and that?s what?s missing in the record before the court.?

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/nevada-election-fraud-hearing-transcript-december-3

And in his ruling the Judge decided that the contestants did not meet the burden of proof.

The record does not support the finding that election officials counted ballots from voters who also voted in other states

contestants did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes by ineligible voters were cast and counted...

https://www.8newsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/59/2020/12/Trump-Campaign-lawsuit-.pdf

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2021, 12:05:20 pm »
Quoting Milo
>And in his ruling the Judge decided that the contestants did not meet the burden of proof.

BECAUSE of stipulations of Deadline. Not one word of your posting that I can find, shows that Mr Binall has lied or mislead the court.

Quoting Mr Binnalll
Out determined team verified these irregularities without ANY of the tools of law enforcement, such as Grand juries, Subpoenas, or FBI Agents. instead we had less than a month to to use critical thinking and elbow grease to compile our evidence. We tried to obtain testimony or documents from Clark co officials but they obstructed and stonewalled. When we filed suit, state officials , even courts delayed proceedings for days then offered us merely hours to brief and argue our cases. In wrapping up Mr Chairman, these findings are disturbing, alarming, and unacceptable TO A FREE SOCIETY.

Judge Russell: (08:36)
By the order of the court, go ahead and strike the supplemental declaration of Jesse Kamzol, I believe, for the reasons I clearly indicated [inaudible 00:08:49] when we had a disclosure deadline November 25, 2020, which I might add none of the other experts by [inaudible 00:08:58] were even disclosed on that day. They were all disclosed later [inaudible 00:09:06] disclosure reports were not done until November 30th, I believe. Let's check that, but I?m going to allow all of that. I'm not striking anything other than this [inaudible 00:09:16] declaration for two reasons. One is under NRS 293.415. I declared to this court that I am basically limited the depositions and argument in respect to making a determination in this case.

Quote Mr Binall
Our evidences has never been refuted; only ignored

Edited:
Being you are Australian, whose business is not of Americas' election; But Australia. (unless you hold dual citizenship)
I will point out to you as Skaggley, one of your fellow Australians, who recently so politely stated to me; "Before being concerned about the deflective bs propaganda circulating about other country?s worry about your own backyard mate"

Adding not one of my Australian friends chimed in and welcomed my honest question to you of the subject of that day. Therefore I have every right to call you out being this is not you affair.
Again quoting shaggley, " "Before being concerned about the deflective bs propaganda circulating about other country?s worry about your own backyard mate" . Good day.

.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:25:54 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2021, 01:33:32 pm »
ben
I  add Mr Foreigner whose business is not of America But Australia. (unless you hold duel citizenship)
As Skaggley, one of your fellow countrymen so politely stated to me.  "Before being concerned about the deflective bs propaganda circulating about other country?s worry about your own backyard mate"

Nothing wrong with what milo posted as even a foreigner can give a legitimate fact that some cult following American might decide to discount just cause it was a foreigner was who pointed it out.  One thing about facts, they stay the same no matter who recognizes them. 
Trump is a loser by all measures under the constitution and by a vote of the people.  If people who are Americans know this but did not care and try to change it, those Americans would be traitors to America.   This would also be a fact that some foreigner might recognize whether their business or not.  Then if talk is required, talking fact might be looked upon with more respect than discounting fact by bait and switch.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2021, 01:37:47 pm »
gww
I will refer you to reply 56, every line. Especially the last one.

.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:35:25 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2021, 02:31:50 pm »
ben
I did not ask you to respond, I just made a point to you.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2021, 02:53:47 pm »
I have edited reply 61.  for the benefit of those who may not be able to see past the end of their own nose! lol
 :shocked:  :cheesy: :grin:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:33:47 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2021, 03:54:22 pm »
ben
Wow!!!  What an edit, now you say the same thing twice.   Good practice on doubling down.  Just saying the same thing over and over does not really change a fact.  I still stick with the position that no matter who or where some one is from, if they are speaking fact, than it is still a fact and bait and switch does not deflect or change that fact.

Cheers
gww

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2021, 04:38:46 pm »

Edited:
Being you are Australian, whose business is not of Americas' election; But Australia. (unless you hold dual citizenship)
I will point out to you as Skaggley, one of your fellow Australians, who recently so politely stated to me; "Before being concerned about the deflective bs propaganda circulating about other country?s worry about your own backyard mate"

Adding not one of my Australian friends chimed in and welcomed my honest question to you of the subject of that day. Therefore I have every right to call you out being this is not you affair.
Again quoting shaggley, " "Before being concerned about the deflective bs propaganda circulating about other country?s worry about your own backyard mate" .

Good day.                                                                                                                                                      

Ben
As the thread is in the coffee house and open to the world I shall continue to read and reply whilst consuming my coffee.

Your current favourite had his day in court and presented his evidence (bar one supplement disallowed). The court determined that the evidence did not meet any standard of proof.

He can appeal and probably has done so. And the Judge in rejecting every single piece of frivolous guff has done Jesse a favour because he did not take ages to assess it past key electoral vote points; certification, congressional count, inauguration and so Jesse can take it to the Supreme Court and, if they decide to hear it, argue his case for the addition of the evidence.

Jesse repeated his claims in the Senate. To say that all his evidence was thrown out and not considered by the court is simply false as it?s in the court order to dismiss (E, J and III 145 through 156 and more).

What is it to me? Simply pure interest from one of your closest allies. What I try to comment on is not how the Australian media may perceive it and it?s not foreign interference to have a read of the transcripts and comment (As opposed to media hyperbole, wherever it may occur).

Anyway back to my coffee

Kind regards  :happy:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2021, 07:00:50 pm »
Milo I do not object to you posting here. I have stated that before. I simply used this opportunity to remind you. During that time of scolding of me, by your fellow countryman, When I took the liberty of the coffeehouse asking you about such that was reported here (by the leftist news by the way) of  pregnant woman, in Australia, arrested in her own home, in front of her children, as she was preparing to go and have a scheduled ultrasound done.. Even though I was scolded for such, and told to mind my own business. You spoke not one word in my defense even though I may be one of your strongest supporters for your country as well. If you had of spoken up, I would have said nothing of you posting of our business here. I took this opportunity to state; While here in the Coffeehouse in the future; I do not want to hear one word the next time I post of your business. I have seen PLENTY to post about there, while having my coffee here. This whole little off the trail, is something I took as a good time to remind you of such since you have given me the opportunity.. Thank You.  lol

Now that aside, to the subject at hand, I have not ask If any court has or has not heard  Mr Binalls' sworn statement under oath. I am not arguing or asking if any; court system has or has not thrown out Mr Binalls statement for whatever reason. Be it any stipulation, objection, or any other reason, short of Mr Binalls statement being a lie. I am not asking if any; or all stipulations, dates, timelines, etc have or have not been met. I have simply asked one of my fellow Americans; One American to another, Is Mr Binalls' statement a lie: If so which part . I do not know if Our Supreme Court will or will not hear Mr Binalls' sworn statement of evidence. I do not even know if it has been appealed to that Court. And if it has been appealed and does get heard, I will not speculate what their ruling may or may not be if they do hear his evidence shown Under Oath before the Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud... My question of concern is, and has been from the start. Which part of Mr Binalls' statement is simply not true? I have searched, studied, I can not disprove his statement or any part of it. He states UNDER OATH that at least 130,000 ballots in Arizona alone are invalid. The previous debater could not show where any of Mr Binalls' statement was a lie as I was asking him (one American to another), hoping if he knew otherwise he would show such. I will ask you as I ask the previous "debater" which of the following is not true? As I ask, One American who is a strong supporter of your country, to an Australian who is a strong supporter of my country; Which of the following is a lie? This is an important question, not only to me but many, many Americans. As far as I know it may all be a lie, I have not found such. Perhaps you have?

From Jesse Binnall UNDER OATH

The opening statement from President Trumps lawyer Jesse Binnall before the Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud.

Thank you Mr. Chairman
Ranking member Peters and Members of this committee. This year thousands upon thousands of Nevada voters had their voices canceled out by election fraud and invalid ballots. Heres how it happened. On August 3,2020 After a rushed special session  Nevada  legislators made DRASTIC changes to the States election law by adopting a bill known as AB4. The vulnerabilities of this statute are obvious, it provided for universal mail voting without sufficient safeguards to authenticate voters or insure fundamental requirements that only one ballot was sent to each qualified voter. This was aggravated by election officials failure to clean known deficiencies in their voter roles.  Because of AB4 the number of mail ballots rocketed from 70,000 in 2016 to over 690,000 in 2020. The election was inevitably riddled with FRAUD and our HOT LINE never stopped ringing. While the media and democrats accuse us of making it all up. Our team began CHASING DOWN EVERY LEAD. Our evidence team from data SCIENTIST and brave whistle blowers.

Here is what we found. Over 42,000: 42,000 PEOPLE voted more than once.  Our experts were able to make this determination by REVIEWING the list of actual voters in comparing it to others with the same Name, Address, and Date of Birth. This method was able to catch people using different variations of the first name such as William and Bill and individuals who both registered both under a married name and a maiden name. At least 1,500 dead people are recorded as voting as shown BY COMPARING the list of mail voters with the social security DEATH RECORDS.  More than 19.000 people voted even though they did not live in Nevada. This DOES NOT include military voters or students.  These voters were Identified by comparing the list of voters in the US Postal National Change of address data base among other sources. About 8,000 people voted from non-existent address.  Here we cross reference voters with the coding accuracy support system. Which allowed out experts to identify UNDELIVERABLE ADDRESSES. Over 15,000 voters were cast from commercial or VACANT address. Our experts found these voters by analyzing  OFFICIAL US postal records that FLAG non residential address in addresses vacant more than 90 days.  INCREDIBLY almost 4,000 non-citizens also voted. As determined by comparing official DMV records of NON-CITIZENS from the list of ACTUAL voters.  The list goes on and on. All in all, our experts identify 130,000 UNIQUE instances of  voter fraud In Nevada but the actual number is almost certainly higher. Our data scientist made these calculations NOT BY ESTIMATIONS OR STATISTICAL STAND POINTS but by analyzing the list of ACTUAL voters with other list which are PUBLICLY available.  To put it simply, they explain there methods so others COULD CHECK THEIR WORK.
(Our evidences has never been refuted only ignored) Two Clark County technical employees came forward completely independent of each other and explained that they discovered the number of votes reported by voting machines and stored on USB drives would change between the time the polls were closed; at night and when they were reopened the next morning. In other words, votes were literally appearing and disappearing in the dead of night. When we ATTEMPTED to verify the integrity of the machines, we allowed only a useless visual inspection of the OUTSIDE of USB drive. We were denied a  forensic examination.
Finally our investigation also uncovered a campaigns to illegally insensitive votes form marginally populations by requiring people to prove they voted to receive raffle tickets for gift cards, televisions and more. Out determined team verified these irregularities without ANY of the tools of law enforcement, such as Grand juries, Subpoenas, or FBI Agents.  instead we  had less than a month to to use critical thinking and elbow grease to compile our evidence. We tried to obtain testimony  or documents from Clark co officials but they obstructed and stonewalled. When we filed suit, state officials , even courts delayed proceedings for days then offered us merely hours to brief and argue our cases. In wrapping up Mr Chairman,  these findings are disturbing, alarming, and unacceptable TO A FREE SOCITY.  Our free and fair election tradition  is a precious treasure that we are in charge with protecting.  Governments by the consent of govern is hard to win and EASY TO LOSE.  Every time a fraudulent or illegal is cast the vote of an honest citizen is cancelled out. Thank you.

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2021, 10:47:11 pm »
Ben
You can post binnall's statement every other post and it would not change that he had is day in court and the evidence did not measure up and that means that biden is supposed to be president and he is going to be.

Millions of voters voted.  binnall statement has been discredited including in some of the post in this tread and you give not even a bit of credence  to those points. Instead you go out of you way to type bunches of "lol" to basically show how smart you are with the how dumb the other guy is being the only possible take.  You don't do it in a way that means you are laughing with people.  Then you take offence and claim how nice you have been.  Binnall never said who got all those supposed votes.  Your position that he is telling it strait might actually mean that biden won by 130,000 more than the votes show.  I am not claiming that though.  I am claiming that binnall statement was just a collection of records that he could not find evidence to give meaning to.
To what you typed to milo.
I find it funny that your defense for your bait and switch tactic is being justified cause he didn't jump some time before and help you like it would be his responsibility to do that?  I thought on the quarter billion dollar fund that I mentioned your defense was you don't have to remember things from other threads and that it was only things in this thread that mattered to be discussed.  I guess you are a little inconstant on what you feel is important based on what you are wanting to accomplish at the time.  I have seen that a bit in other areas of this thread also. 

So, I go back to the statement I made after milo posted which was.
Then if talk is required, talking fact might be looked upon with more respect than discounting fact by bait and switch.

Cheers
gww

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2021, 10:54:21 pm »
How many of you have listened to the eyewitness testimony?  There are probably a hundred hours of it available to listen to.  Several hearings in each of the state legislatures.  One hearing in the US Senate which had very little but some of it.  Arizona citizens are going door to door to validate voters and they are finding as high as 30% are not real people or not legal voters.  Often they are empty lots.  Some were actually the address of some public county buildings.  Often it is a legitimate address but that person had not lived there for at least a decade.  So far I haven't seen any court even look at the evidence.  They just pass the buck, turn it down on standing or some other technicality.  Yet the evidence keeps accumulating.  Also, now all the whistle blowers are getting harassed by the FBI or fired by the post office or by the counties involved.  Again, I have listened to the people who are experiencing this.  That's not hearsay if you hear it from the person who has put it in a sworn statement and is stating it now.  You guys really should look around and see what is happening.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2021, 11:55:29 pm »
Micheal
I have caught bits and pieces of the testimonies including some of the state ones.  I believe the election was fair but big and there are always things that can be looked into harder.  I believe that over time this election will be looked at but that over all it is proving out that biden won.  I do say some should be fired or harassed if it can be proved they made untrue statements.  Like the police captain that rammed his suv into a truck full of air conditioning parts should, as he was be arrested. 

Emotions are high enough for people to do weird things which is why we have to address some of this through the courts and no matter what anyone thinks, all the courts are not crooked if they are presented with evidence that is big enough to make a difference.  There is not question that when you have thousands of poll workers and millions of voters that people can make legitimate testimony of wrong things that happened to them.  Such is the nature of people dealing with each other.  However conspiracy big enough to change the election for one side or the other.  No where near has that been proven or even that believable with what is known now.  If they find out more with good evidence, perhaps but I have my doubts. 

There is zero reason with the time lines under the constitution for biden to not be in office come jan 20 and you can bet he will be.  Also, binnall saying they only had a month or so to find stuff does not ring true when they were looking long before and as the election happened with tons of volunteers and hundreds of lawyers from both sides as the election happened.  This was probably the closest watched election ever due to the president telling people to try and vote twice before the voting was even going on.

There is a incentive for people to make stuff up and that is why we have courts that are not part of the executive branch or legislative branch of government.
Cheers
gww

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2021, 12:47:59 am »
The numbers involved are not trivial.  Not even close to trivial.  No one has actually refuted any of it.  The courts refuse to hear it.  The media refuses to report it.  There was and is NO transparency.  The Republican watchers were kicked out and the windows were even covered.  Any that weren't kicked out were not allowed to stand close enough to see what was happening.  On occasion when they could see and they objected then they were thrown out as well.  This is not on a small scale.  This was done in several states and hundreds of them were thrown out or not allowed to watch by whatever rules they could come up with.  I have not listened to bits and pieces.  I listened to every hearing at every legislature.  It is quite clear that in the states in question the law in those states was not followed.  Not just on one or two points but on virtually every point that is essential for a fair election.  Chain of custody was not kept.  Ballot counts from polls didn't match.  Ballot boxes were unattended.  Signatures were not matched.  Thousands of voters were registered on Nov 4.  Thousands of ballots were still coming in to get counted days after the election.  Ballots being shredded in Georgia though Federal law says all records of an Federal election must be kept for 22 months.  All of these things are against the laws of those states as they are in all the states.  At this point there are thousands of sworn affidavits and none have actually been looked at by a judge or by the mainstream media.  And of course no one will let anyone inspect any of the evidence and no judge wants to hear the cases.  No one is making this up.  In every case multiple witnesses saw similar things.  If you want people to trust an election you have to be transparent.  You have to follow the rules.  You have to admit when they were broken and fix it.  You don't keep saying "nothing to see here", you show them there is nothing to see here by letting them examine the evidence.  You don't defy subpoenas.  You don't fire the witnesses.  None of these actions will restore faith in the election.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2021, 02:05:37 am »
michael

https://www.courthousenews.com/pennsylvania-high-court-rules-against-trump-in-poll-watchers-case/

It is a republican ran state and all party watchers were treated the same and it was live streamed.  One poll location had more watchers than was allowed by law of 130 or so and all ready had 200 inside when they refused to allow more.  The lawyer in the case during court said when questioned by the judge that there was a non-zero amount of watchers in the center.

The lawyers for trump in court when pressed by the judge said they were not claiming fraud or claiming any individual of fraud.

Several of the witnesses were heard in court and their testimony was deemed second hand of second hand info and there for considered hearsay evidence by the court.

Most of the affidavits were collected though a open plea on an internet site and the court found it to not be credible though the lawyers for trump claimed they had weeded through and vetted the ones they received.

I don't know about the ballot shredding but if it was against the law they should not have did it.  I will have to try and see what is out there. The only thing I can find is that it was a fake vidio put out by len woods showing clean up and that was the waste generated, some with voters addresses but not the type of thing used in an audit. No ballots were destroyed.

Trumps team could let every one in the world examine the evidence and supporting documentation but instead seem to just be collecting a lot of money from donors and then going into court and singing a different tune when put on the spot by judges with specific questions.  Nothing binnall says shows a fraudulent action by anyone.  It shows a bunch of pubic record numbers that have not been broken down to somebody being guilty and who that somebody voted for.
Cheers
gww

This is what one of trumps most supportive tabloid news sources is saying.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/28/business/media/new-york-post-trump-editorial.html
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 04:27:19 am by gww »

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2021, 08:39:39 am »
You don't defy subpoenas.  You don't fire the witnesses.
Seriously?  Exactly who do you support?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2021, 11:40:44 am »
You don't defy subpoenas.  You don't fire the witnesses.
Seriously?  Exactly who do you support?

It is obvious who you support, the party of the yoke and harness, of freedom lost, the party of slavery which goes right along your parties proud mascot, the party of the mule. The symbol of the yoke and harness.   :tongue: 

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2021, 11:59:54 am »
ben
Here you are again with your supposed open mind which I also saw on the Christmas redacted thread.  I find it very funny how you express your supposed open mind and a "I don't know I just want the truth".  You know, the open mind you fell back on though out this whole thread every time you were pressed on a subject.  I mean by calling out that the other side is cheaters in such a strait fashion, I wonder when somebody should believe you and when they should not?
Oh well.   I guess the fact that the whole world can read this should also give opportunity for judgement of all of us.  Lets see, how does that go again?  Oh, right.  LOL!   :wink:
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2021, 12:09:32 pm »
ben
Here you are again with your supposed open mind which I also saw on the Christmas redacted thread.  I find it very funny how you express your supposed open mind and a "I don't know I just want the truth".  You know, the open mind you fell back on though out this whole thread every time you were pressed on a subject.  I mean by calling out that the other side is cheaters in such a strait fashion, I wonder when somebody should believe you and when they should not?
Oh well.   I guess the fact that the whole world can read this should also give opportunity for judgement of all of us.  Lets see, how does that go again?  Oh, right.  LOL!   :wink:
Cheers
gww

I had resolved to not speaking to you of our little debate any further because of you continuous misrepresentation of my words, words that I spoke clearly. The whole theme of our debate, from my point of view, stemming from my question, Is Jesse Binall telling truth?
Anyone who may be interested enough can go back and read and see for themselves as you say. Reply 27 would be a good place to start.  I have not wavered or faltered, as I have put up with your continuous personal attacks and unfounded insults. You can go pound sand   :tongue: lol......  :cheesy:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 05:06:44 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2021, 01:06:51 pm »
ben
Just because you make an allegation that some body is twisting your word after making big strong statements and then tacking on, "I don't know" does not make somebody who read those strong statements not able come to the conclusion through out of what you are meaning.  You have did this through out the thread and than when called on the points jump to you little disclaimers of "I don't know or that is why I put the commas in",  those disclaimers when used as an excuse to be able to call the other person a fraud is disingenuous.  I for one can read your intent as we go along and I am sure most can.    Bait and switch.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2021, 01:25:26 pm »
So you say.