Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why Trump should not be reelected  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Acebird

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 6244
  • Gender: Male
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2020, 09:09:35 am »
>The man who cannot accept the most accurate and secure election in US history is a sore loser.

Well the supreme court will weigh in on that shortly.  It is clear that NONE of those states in question followed their own election laws.
Are you happy with the supreme court's decision packed with conservatives.  Probably not, it didn't go your way.
Do you now think Mr Trump made good decisions concerning these which were nominated by him?                                                                                                                                                  .

No.  The choices were made by Trump assuming that they would protect him, his monkey court.  They were not good choices in my opinion because they will back track the country instead of moving it forward.  This will give the country a lower standing in world affairs.
The ram rod government that we have had in the past is no good for the country no matter what party is in power.  The country will not be great again unless it can unite again.  I don't see us moving in that direction.  Trump has made the problem infinitesimally worse.  He is so divisive that he split his own party and lost the election.  He is so ignorant that he can't add up why that makes you lose an election.  The republican party is a minority.  If they nominate Trump in 2024 the country will end up a one party system.  That would be catastrophic to the democracy.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2020, 12:13:19 pm »
No proof?  Try finding this on YouTube, Twitter, ETC. Hum



https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4931722/user-clip-jesse-binnall-opening-statement
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 12:34:45 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2020, 12:17:35 pm »
 Perhaps the following allegations made by attorney Lin Wood is the reason the the case was not heard?

Starting at 2:01 into the report.


« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 02:05:17 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Acebird

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 6244
  • Gender: Male
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2020, 08:53:09 am »
No proof?  Try finding this on YouTube, Twitter, ETC. Hum



https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4931722/user-clip-jesse-binnall-opening-statement
Phil, there has been counts and recounts, investigations and re-investigations.  All turned up squat when it comes to proving allegations.  Here is what you need to take away from that.  A pathological liar is not what you want to waste your time listening to.  The judges on the Supreme don't live in a vacuum.  By the time these allegations got to the supreme court they have seen enough.  Liars are just that liars.  Any abnormalities that shed a glimmer of truth were so small that it made no difference in the outcome.  Try to understand that, no difference in the outcome.  There will always be abnormalities in elections.  There always has.  If you are going to cry about fraud then YOU have to prove that the numbers are great enough to make a difference.  And so far, not even close.
Your buddy on a rampage with pardons has rocks for brains PROVING he has no regard for the rule of law.  Something true republicans hold dear.  How about you?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Acebird

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 6244
  • Gender: Male
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2020, 09:44:07 am »
More pardons... he feels real mighty when he has the presidency to protect him.  Watch him turn into a squealing baby when they come after him.  I feel sorry for the people that live near him on the island.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Michael Bush

  • Universal Bee
  • *******
  • Posts: 17661
  • Gender: Male
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2020, 12:45:53 pm »
>"the most accurate and secure election in US history"

Says homeland security when every system in the U.S. Government that they are responsible for was hacked because of Solar Winds, which of course was on all of the voting machines...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2020, 04:07:40 pm »
Good post Mr Bush. I have come to the CONCLUSION: We could drive some to the very edge of the Pacific ocean. Take them out to the very edge of the vast sandy shore, stretch out our arm and say, you see, there IS a Pacific Ocean, We tried to tell you: I highly suspect the reaction by some might be, you still have no proof, all you have shown is a lot of water........   

It is about the same thing. It's just no use, some just don't get it.  :wink:


Our evidence has never been refuted; only IgnoredJesse Binnall

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4931722/user-clip-jesse-binnall-opening-statement



No proof?  Try finding this on YouTube, Twitter, ETC. Hum



https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4931722/user-clip-jesse-binnall-opening-statement
Phil, there has been counts and recounts, investigations and re-investigations.  All turned up squat when it comes to proving allegations.  Here is what you need to take away from that.  A pathological liar is not what you want to waste your time listening to.  The judges on the Supreme don't live in a vacuum.  By the time these allegations got to the supreme court they have seen enough.  Liars are just that liars.  Any abnormalities that shed a glimmer of truth were so small that it made no difference in the outcome.  Try to understand that, no difference in the outcome.  There will always be abnormalities in elections.  There always has.  If you are going to cry about fraud then YOU have to prove that the numbers are great enough to make a difference.  And so far, not even close.
Your buddy on a rampage with pardons has rocks for brains PROVING he has no regard for the rule of law.  Something true republicans hold dear.  How about you?




« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 05:27:51 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Acebird

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 6244
  • Gender: Male
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2020, 09:24:24 am »
Quite the opposite, it has been refuted time and time again.  It is the outcomes that have been ignored from those that have been dreaming up these allegations long before the elections even started.  They knew he was going to lose.  If you want to place doubt on our election systems then how do you explain the legitimacy of Trump ever becoming president?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2020, 12:00:31 pm »
Quite the opposite, it has been refuted time and time again.  It is the outcomes that have been ignored from those that have been dreaming up these allegations long before the elections even started.  They knew he was going to lose.  If you want to place doubt on our election systems then how do you explain the legitimacy of Trump ever becoming president?

Sometimes in life we run across those who may appear to come across as unreasonable to the point of silliness with nothing to offer in opposing evidence except unsubstantiated empty hollow words of possible deception, eager and swift in disallowing opposing views of his or her own. In my opinion, such views should produce concrete sources which ARE backed up with FACTS, if they are to be taken seriously, such as those Jesse Binnall presented along with his statement before the state senate in reply 27: Those statements presented as truthful facts. Even so, some which have may have been duped, may continue striving to wish his or her self serving views on others, hoping to dupe them as well. 

For these reasons I have a choice to believe Jesse Binnall and his yet to be refuted evidence, meaning, (which has yet to be proven false or untrue), or a those who deny Attorney Binnall and his mountain of evidence he and his staff have uncovered. (Yet not only he and this situation, but evidence gathered by others in other states and their situations as well). In good faith toward you Ace, asking for the same good faith in return.  I will ask, is Jesse Binnall lying? If so please shine the truth! Sources please!



                                                                                                                                                                               
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 12:52:28 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online gww

  • Queen Bee
  • ****
  • Posts: 1091
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2020, 12:57:10 pm »
ben
Justice in America is set up in a fair manner with the premise of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.  Under this fair system, it is the accuser who has the responsibility to provide the proof.  This burden is on the government if it accuses a person of a crime.  If a worker accuses an employer of sexual harassment or some other misdeed, the burden of proof shifts to the employee making the claim.  Donald Trump is making the claim of voter fraud and so the burden is on him and he has not met even the minimum of proof.  It is not for the one having the claim against him to disprove the claimers allegations.  That is not how justice works under a constitution that has a basis of innocent until proven guilty.  I do not believe we would be America if we change the system to where there is no need of the burden of proof being met from an accuser.  That would be anti justice.  You think about this for a bit while having your strong beliefs.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2020, 03:36:15 pm »
ben
Justice in America is set up in a fair manner with the premise of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.  Under this fair system, it is the accuser who has the responsibility to provide the proof.  This burden is on the government if it accuses a person of a crime.  If a worker accuses an employer of sexual harassment or some other misdeed, the burden of proof shifts to the employee making the claim.  Donald Trump is making the claim of voter fraud and so the burden is on him and he has not met even the minimum of proof.  It is not for the one having the claim against him to disprove the claimers allegations.  That is not how justice works under a constitution that has a basis of innocent until proven guilty.  I do not believe we would be America if we change the system to where there is no need of the burden of proof being met from an accuser.  That would be anti justice.  You think about this for a bit while having your strong beliefs.
Cheers
gww

> ben
Justice in America is set up in a fair manner with the premise of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.  Under this fair system, it is the accuser who has the responsibility to provide the proof.  This burden is on the government if it accuses a person of a crime.

Agreed proof has been provided time and time again, State after State. Including this one in discussion.
 YET: Our evidence has never been refuted; only Ignored.  Jesse Binnall

> Donald Trump is making the claim of voter fraud and so the burden is on him and he has not met even the minimum of proof.

Wrong: It's not just Donald Trump alone but over 80 million Americans who are concerned about the overwhelming evidence which has been uncovered yet ignored by so many, not only Republicans but Democrats alike which were eyewitnesses, which have signed sworn statements to such, including the mountain of evidence just posted in reply 27 " https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4931722/user-clip-jesse-binnall-opening-statement " Perhaps you did not chose to view the statement of Jesse Binnall or could it be you are also ignoring this overwheling evidence?

>It is not for the one having the claim against him to disprove the claimers allegations.  That is not how justice works under a constitution that has a basis of innocent until proven guilty.

Correct but allegations, in a fair debate, such as Ace and I were having should be proven or disproven in order to have a FAIR debate. If one states something that appears to being an untruth as fact, when discounted by someone such Jesse Binnall which has said differently! Quoting Ace "Quite the opposite, it has been refuted time and time again." as he was referring to evidence presented by Jesse Binnall. Again Mr Binnall says his evidence has not been proven false or untrue only ignored.
Attorney Binnalls' presented substantial evidence, to the Senate says different than Ace is claiming..  If Ace or even yourself wish to have a FAIR debate, let my ask you both; Is it unfair of me to ask where is your source discounting Mr Binnall, showing his evidence is untrue? Do you consider it unreasonable of me to ask such questions? Or are you simply attempting to silence me from asking what I consider reasonable questions? Just as it seems the left is attempting to do, silence evidence from the eyes and ears of The People by taking down videos such as above. Evidence presented by (champions of freedom) such as Attorney Jesse Binnall?  The last time I checked the above video by Attorney Binnall, was taken down by most social media platforms. Even though this statement was presented to the Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud. Truth suppressed? Truth silenced? Hum

>That is not how justice works under a constitution that has a basis of innocent until proven guilty.

I agree, it is my opinion that Mr Binnall is both correct and truthful. Until proven otherwise, deserving the opportunity to present his case in a court before We The People so we can hear it all in a fair and unbiased court. 

>  I do not believe we would be America if we change the system to where there is no need of the burden of proof being met from an accuser.  That would be anti justice.

I, as you, believe we would not be America if we change the system to where there is no need of the burden of proof the be met and presented. Just as important, when the burden of proof is sought, found, presented and ignored, do you consider that justice?  Would it not also be anti-justice if truth is suppressed and ignored? Why is the left so afraid of evidence presented, and when presented ignored or attempted to be squashed? I will ask you the same question as I ask Ace, to be fair to you as well. Is Jesse Binnall lying?

I take it that you could not have possibly listened to the statement by Attorney Jesse Binnall, presenting the proof in his statement to the Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud? Though I am not a Judge neither are you.  If it were in a court of law seeking justice it would be up to Mr Binnall to prove he has evidence (which he says he has).  Mr Binnall has the burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he is correct, If he is telling the true, he has the documentation! Can the other side disprove these documented facts? Or do they need too? Or would it be simpler to just ignore these facts and documentations pushing it to the side as it appears to most of the nation, they are doing. Hum....

> You think about this for a bit while having your strong beliefs.

Perhaps it is you which should think about it for a while before having your strong beliefs? But better yet, hear the evidence before resolving to such strong beliefs, or perhaps I should say such strong disbeliefs? :shocked:




                                                                                                                                                                                   .                         



« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 02:38:28 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online gww

  • Queen Bee
  • ****
  • Posts: 1091
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2020, 06:26:27 pm »
ben
I watched most of senator johnsons hearing while it happened.  There were other witnesses there also and binnall mostly had an opening statement and a closing statement but not much else.  You say 80 million voters for trump?  You got that mixed up, that was bidens count, trump was 74 million.  Still, 74 million seems enough to come up with more than just math problems that when looked into can be explained by the stuff they used for the equation for the math problems.  I think the authorities finally did find one trump voter who voted twice, once for himself and once for his dead mother.  But he did get caught which is what is supposed to happen and apparently did. 

The first math problem spread around was that it was a billion to one that biden could win from the night of voting.  It is interesting math but like all things is a crap in and then you get crap out.  So yes, taking the vote percentage from bidens worst county and saying the rest of the state will vote like that also would give you a correct math answer but it would not be the correct answer for the situation.

I see now the places some of your clips are coming from (not the last one) like oan and newsmax and fox are now all putting fact check on them selves on the crap they were spreading on the voting machines.  Does not this fact at least maybe make you think that you should at least wonder about all that they tell you about said subject. 

Rather than me spread what those news men say as fact for them, I am going to help them spread it while saying show me more cause talk is cheap.  This goes for all the news since most is owned by very few people with a large enough amount of influence over all news, I go with mark twain which is, if you don't read the news, you are uninformed and if you do read it you are misinformed.

I do understand what your guy said during the hearing but also saw the others that were witnesses being taken much more seriously and also came to the conclusion that johnson was not really worried about fixing the legitimate problems but was more trying to give legitimacy to the crap that is out there.  I do not see him working on the hack of the computers. 

lastly, in a fair debate, calling out stuff that is pure allegation and pointing out that it would have no more merit than it would be given in a court room is a fair debate.  You can not prove a negative.  In a debate, I can say martians landed at my house yesterday and I should not have to expect you to prove that to me and you might discount it if I don't show proof.   In the end, the few times lawyers were questioned by the judge, they refused to put themselves in a position before the court where they might be sanctioned and having to answer honestly, destroyed their own cases.  They had their day but were wrong and apparently knew it when ask.  In the years ahead this will all be studied and maybe than you will see beyond what those with a nefarious agenda have told you.

Cheers
gww

Ps A smiley face to show my heart is in the right place. :grin:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:25:29 am by gww »

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2020, 05:12:02 am »
Gww rather than rehash all the double talk in your previous post, I will refer to you reply 27 and 31 These should pretty well cover the issue. 
Cheers

PS a smily face back at you in return to show you my heart is in the right place also. 😃




                                                                                                                                                    .
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 05:29:29 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Acebird

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 6244
  • Gender: Male
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2020, 09:06:26 am »
In the years ahead this will all be studied and maybe than you will see beyond what those with a nefarious agenda have told you.
Unlikely once you have become one of them.  Rules, laws, practices, common behavior all get thrown out the window.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2020, 02:19:10 pm »
> Quoting gww
ben
I watched most of senator johnsons hearing while it happened.  There were other witnesses there also and binnall mostly had an opening statement and a closing statement but not much else.

How much more does he need? 

> quoting gww
I think the authorities finally did find one trump voter who voted twice

Good, at least the authorities are not sitting on their backsides; Good job authorities! This ONE Republican person should have got caught if true; fraud is fraud? Poor Mr Binnall found what he found without the aid of authorities such as Grand juries, Subpoenas, or FBI Agents. But you already know this as you watched his testimony; UNDER OATH
Voter fraud should be found and dealt with, especially in a Presidential election.  Oh I remember, in a two tiered justice system, only Republicans should be punished. My oversight, what was I thinking?  DUH on me.....
I have ask you before and I am asking you again, Is Mr Binnall lying?



From Jesse Binnall UNDER OATH

The opening statement from President Trumps lawyer Jesse Binnall before the Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud. 

Thank you Mr. Chairman
Ranking member Peters and Members of this committee. This year thousands upon thousands of Nevada voters had their voices canceled out by election fraud and invalid ballots. Heres how it happened. On August 3,2020 After a rushed special session  Nevada  legislators made DRASTIC changes to the States election law by adopting a bill known as AB4. The vulnerabilities of this statute are obvious, it provided for universal mail voting without sufficient safeguards to authenticate voters or insure fundamental requirements that only one ballot was sent to each qualified voter. This was aggravated by election officials failure to clean known deficiencies in their voter roles.  Because of AB4 the number of mail ballots rocketed from 70,000 in 2016 to over 690,000 in 2020. The election was inevitably riddled with FRAUD and our HOT LINE never stopped ringing. While the media and democrats accuse us of making it all up. Our team began CHASING DOWN EVERY LEAD. Our evidence team from data SCIENTIST and brave whistle blowers.

Here is what we found. Over 42,000: 42,000 PEOPLE voted more than once.  Our experts were able to make this determination by REVIEWING the list of actual voters in comparing it to others with the same Name, Address, and Date of Birth. This method was able to catch people using different variations of the first name such as William and Bill and individuals who both registered both under a married name and a maiden name. At least 1,500 dead people are recorded as voting as shown BY COMPARING the list of mail voters with the social security DEATH RECORDS.  More than 19.000 people voted even though they did not live in Nevada. This DOES NOT include military voters or students.  These voters were Identified by comparing the list of voters in the US Postal National Change of address data base among other sources. About 8,000 people voted from non-existent address.  Here we cross reference voters with the coding accuracy support system. Which allowed out experts to identify UNDELIVERABLE ADDRESSES. Over 15,000 voters were cast from commercial or VACANT address. Our experts found these voters by analyzing  OFFICIAL US postal records that FLAG non residential address in addresses vacant more than 90 days.  INCREDIBLY almost 4,000 non-citizens also voted. As determined by comparing official DMV records of NON-CITIZENS from the list of ACTUAL voters.  The list goes on and on. All in all, our experts identify 130,000 UNIQUE instances of  voter fraud In Nevada but the actual number is almost certainly higher. Our data scientist made these calculations NOT BY ESTIMATIONS OR STATISTICAL STAND POINTS but by analyzing the list of ACTUAL voters with other list which are PUBLICLY available.  To put it simply, they explain there methods so others COULD CHECK THEIR WORK.
(Our evidences has never been refuted only ignored) Two Clark County technical employees came forward completely independent of each other and explained that they discovered the number of votes reported by voting machines and stored on USB drives would change between the time the polls were closed; at night and when they were reopened the next morning. In other words, votes were literally appearing and disappearing in the dead of night. When we ATTEMPTED to verify the integrity of the machines, we allowed only a useless visual inspection of the OUTSIDE of USB drive. We were denied a  forensic examination. 
Finally our investigation also uncovered a campaigns to illegally insensitive votes form marginally populations by requiring people to prove they voted to receive raffle tickets for gift cards, televisions and more. Out determined team verified these irregularities without ANY of the tools of law enforcement, such as Grand juries, Subpoenas, or FBI Agents.  instead we  had less than a month to to use critical thinking and elbow grease to compile our evidence. We tried to obtain testimony  or documents from Clark co officials but they obstructed and stonewalled. When we filed suit, state officials , even courts delayed proceedings for days then offered us merely hours to brief and argue our cases. In wrapping up Mr Chairman,  these findings are disturbing, alarming, and unacceptable TO A FREE SOCITY.  Our free and fair election tradition  is a precious treasure that we are in charge with protecting.  Governments by the consent of govern is hard to win and EASY TO LOOSE.  Every time a fraudulent or illegal is cast the vote of an honest citizen is cancelled out. Thank you.


From reply 27
Quote
Good post Mr Bush. I have come to the CONCLUSION: We could drive some to the very edge of the Pacific ocean. Take them out to the very edge of the vast sandy shore, stretch out our arm and say, you see, there IS a Pacific Ocean, We tried to tell you: I highly suspect the reaction by some might be, you still have no proof, all you have shown is a lot of water........   

It is about the same thing. It's just no use, some just don't get it.  :wink:


"Our evidence has never been refuted; only Ignored." Jesse Binnall

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4931722/user-clip-jesse-binnall-opening-statement



« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 04:13:59 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online gww

  • Queen Bee
  • ****
  • Posts: 1091
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2020, 04:22:02 pm »
ben
Binnall's allegations have been in front of the court over fifty times with some of the republican appointed judges writing scathing rebukes against them. How many did he win?  You would think with over a quarter of a billion dollars donated to trumps defense fund they could hire good enough lawyers that could put evidence in a fashion where the courts could evaluated it if there was any real evidence.  Far as I can tell, Trump may not want a case to go to court cause it might cost more and leave him less money to siphon off for personal use.  Your position relies on all the election officials and judges all the way up to the supreme court as being part of a crooked fraud.  I am not buying such nonsense.  They have counted the paper ballots in Georgia three times.  It is not worth the time to go though all of binnals claims and debunk one by one when there have been court and news media doing that for you if you only payed a bit of attention.  Again, did I mention all the right wing media that are now fact checking themselves on all the bunk they were putting out on voting machines?  Of course I did cause when it come down to where the rubber meets the road, even they knew they could not prove out the crap they were spreading.
Wake up man.
Cheers
gww

Ps  Think of this, one of binnals claims was when given time in court, they were only given a few hours.  If judges could know there was nothing there in just a few hours to dismiss in the way they did, trump either needs new lawyers or there is no there there.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 04:39:23 pm by gww »

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2020, 05:01:02 pm »
> Your position relies on all the election officials and judges all the way up to the supreme court as being part of a crooked fraud. 

My position is wanting the truth. Truth can not be found if ignored whether by the local Justice of the Peace or The Supreme Court of the USA. I do not know why Mr Binnalls' irrefutable evidence along with his testimony UNDER OATH as above, has been ignored. He continues to present it so well, UNDER OATH. How could it be ignored and pushed to the side? Especially since he has the backing of documents proving every word! Are you suggesting the only reason may be, that judges may be corrupt? Though you don't buy it? I would hope you are correct. I would hope the courts are not tainted or corrupt. However; Me or you buying it or not buying it does not make it true or untrue. I will ask you again as I have asked you numerously;  Is Jesse Binnall lying? Surely the courts are not corrupt? As you say this may be the only possibly. Have you ever heard of such? Have you considered they may be corrupt all the way to the Supreme Court as you just mentioned? You may not be the only one who would have these questions of corruption to the top. Though it shudders me to think of such. Attorney Lin Wood has alleged such. He claims or alleges he has such proof. Not only he but others. If so I for one wish to see this evidence! But of course, if you can not see the OCEAN of evidence already produced, how could you ever believe Lin Woods most serious allegations of corruption of certain SCJustices even if such evidence will be made public.

Perhaps before answering the question (Is Jesse Binall lying) you may wish to review his statement shown in reply 35 once more....




                                                                                                                                                                                .
 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 06:18:03 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online gww

  • Queen Bee
  • ****
  • Posts: 1091
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2020, 06:25:08 pm »
Ben
I go back to the math question I mentioned before of it being a billion to one for biden to be able to catch up.  The guy saying it was telling the truth on what the math said but left out the fact that the math question was based on if the vote margins stayed the same which they did not because they never do stay the same from one election to the next.  The margins change based on who the candidates are.

If one place voted 70 thousand but then changed to 6oo thousand, that may be a correct statement but would not have involved what could have changed to make that happen.  There has been debunking of many of his claims and when questioned in court the lawyers have admitted that they had no evidence of fraud to present.  I can stand on a ladder and then tell you that the top of my head comes to ten feet.  Now you might think I am lying if you don't know I am standing on a ladder but I would be telling the truth but coaching it by leaving out something.

Why should I have to go piece by piece to point the above things about his statement out when as I said before, many have been addressed in the news and courts.

Pay attention and you might very well see for yourself.  Then once a few of the things fall apart, it might make you want to look closer at the rest of what he is saying.

I do agree that how much fraud is important and who was involved in it.  The one trump voter that I mentioned earlier would not have changed the outcome.  Some of these things are things that do happen every election and maybe by both sides cause there are millions of people participating in an election and you can look at all the people living right around you in your own town and see the difference in those people.  There are always a couple.  That is not mass fraud on only one side which is a different animal and not proved at all by binnalls statements and he only made a statement but did not provide documents you say he has.   Even mistakes don't add up to conspiracy and could go either way on who got the vote.  Enough to make a difference in an election would take more than a mistake here or there.   He has provide no conspiracy that could effect what was a normal election.

You say you don't believe the justice system is corrupt and then you do say it is cause lin wood says it is.  He also told all the republicans not to vote in a run off.  Maybe they will listen huh?  I bet they are not that dumb myself.
You think all those republican senators and congress  members are willing to give up their won seats and have a new election based on what binnall and wood say?
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

  • Galactic Bee
  • ******
  • Posts: 5182
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2020, 07:31:58 pm »
>gww
Ben
I go back to the math question I mentioned before of it being a billion to one for biden to be able to catch up. The guy saying it was telling the truth on what the math said but left out the fact that the math question was based on if the vote margins stayed the same which they did not because they never do stay the same from one election to the next.  The margins change based on who the candidates are.


Wrong again READ, do not guess at what was said in Mr Binalls statement of evidence in reply 35 and please do not misrepresent it. This statement is not never land where one can change the wording simply because one may wish the words were not there. 
"Jesse Binall
:Our data scientist made these calculations, NOT BY ESTIMATIONS OR STATISTICAL STAND POINTS but by analyzing the list of ACTUAL voters with other list which are PUBLICLY available.""  (billions was never mentioned in this statement in reply 35 but the 130,000 corrupt votes found was mentioned and is what referred to here.) MUM 😁

I can not force you to read the statement of Jesse Binall, nor believe it if you have, or even understand it if you have. Nor do I have much hope that you or many of the left will look at such evidence but instead continue to ignore such.  Evidence ignored once again, not by a court, or judge, but by a fellow citizen. 
I have stood on the wall, I have sounded the shofar, but apparently on deaf ears when it comes to this matter.

> You say you don't believe the justice system is corrupt and then you do say it is cause lin wood says it is.
Cheers

Wrong another false accusation, that is not what I said.... There you go again.
You have once again attempted twisting my words with untruth. Don't forget gww they are posted for all the world to see. Your twisting and changing them will not profit you.  I did not say that, though you may say abra ka driba hokus pokus change Bens' and try to make it such.  Let me ask you, are you of any relation to Jimmy Carter? 

Referring to your statement gww > "Your position relies on all the election officials and judges all the way up to the supreme court as being part of a crooked fraud." and earlier " Your position relies on all the election officials and judges all the way up to the supreme court as being part of a crooked fraud.  I am not buying such nonsense."

I did say, referring to the first part.
"I would hope the courts are not tainted or corrupt. However; Me or you buying it or not buying it does not make it true or untrue. I will ask you again as I have asked you numerously;  Is Jesse Binnall lying? Surely the courts are not corrupt? As you say this may be the only possibly. Have you ever heard of such? Have you considered they may be corrupt all the way to the Supreme Court as you just mentioned? You may not be the only one who would have these questions of corruption to the top. Though it shudders me to think of such. Attorney Lin Wood has alleged such. He claims or alleges he has such proof. Not only he but others. If so, I for one wish to see this evidence! But of course, if you can not see the OCEAN of evidence already produced, how could you ever believe Lin Woods most serious allegations of corruption of certain SCJustices even if such evidence will be made public.
Perhaps before answering the question (Is Jesse Binall lying) you may wish to review his statement shown in reply 35 once more...."

It amazes me how you on the left change words to benefit your agenda even to the point of stealing an election...  We see it each and every day on the news especially the leftist news. And in every walk of life, Truth be danged!!!

PS Once again Is Jesse Binall lying?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 08:20:44 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.