Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why Trump should not be reelected  (Read 3964 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2021, 01:39:40 am »
A simple yes or no will be a good start. If you do not know say you do not know. There is no disgrace there.  I am asking you as the man in the following video suggested in his statement.  "Don't look at the mechanics look at the ballots." 

Ok if we go back to response #27 and your post of the statement from Jesse Binnall ? Our evidence has never been refuted; only Ignored.?

If we look at this and review the court proceedings from Nevada and consider that the Nevada case occurred before the Senate hearing then yes I can say I know the answer as legal council refuted Binnalls evidence and so therefore Binnalls statement to the Senate is in point of fact, a lie.

Which part is a lie?
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2021, 03:13:47 am »
ben   
Are you excited also about the senate races in Georgia?   What you like or what your expert likes or what I like was though legislation, judication and implementation.   It was done though court cases even before the election and than again after the election.  Your only opportunity to change this is through elections and getting enough votes for enough legislators to make the necessary changes.  It is too late for trump cause when he was in power and the machines were in court and he could have addressed though legislation, he did not find enough support or make effort enough to change it and so this is what he ran under, the same as every one else.  The vote has been certified by the state and even if he got it changed wrongly, it would not give enough for him to win.  It is a bit of a mute point except for something maybe to keep working on.  Under the constitution, biden will be president.
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2021, 08:45:33 am »
Under the constitution, biden will be president.

The radical conservatives are only interested in the second amendment.  The rest of it they want to make up as we go along.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2021, 09:09:30 am »
No, they also want to kill serial killers and save the unborn, rather than killing the unborn and saving the serial killers, as the liberals want. And you can actually condone that?? What kind of person are you?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2021, 10:34:50 am »
No gww, I am not excited about the Georgia Senate race as I pretty much know how that will turn out. The same machines are being used. The same machines that insured Hugo Chavez would never lose another election. As you know the American people have been screaming to the top of their voices about the use of such machines, yet it has continued to fall on deaf ears, does not matter to the left the courts or the media. The only thing that matters to the left is winning. With those machines you can not lose.  Fraud Exposed by Mr Pulitzer. (yet ignored) Welcome to the banana republic. The only hope left for America beside the intervention of God himself, is the hope congress uses the powers of the constitution as we are discussing in our conversation in the Constitution heading: Topic;  Mr Levin discusses The Constitution and its protection for times as these. I will confess, I put about as much hope in our politicians as I would a screen door on a submarine. Again welcome to the banana republic.

ben
Who cares about bar codes.  They have the actual paper ballots and did a hand recount.  Again, you can not see the forest for the trees.  Let them file a case and see how it goes.  That is how things are done.
Cheers
gww

I for one care. I would hope every American Citizen would care. Legitimate ballots are identified and detected by their specific barcodes and by the paper texture including where they were made. Which the above expert explained and explained well. By the same standard illegitimate ballots are identified and detected. Just as counterfeit money is detected.  If you chose to stick your head in the sand, feel free.     

Adding. Quoting Ronald Reagan.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

We have fought a good fight. We exposed the truth to have it fall of deaf ears, blinded eyes and hardened hearts. We Americans did our best as individual citizens to educate and show our fellow Americans and our fellow man of the fraud which has been orcharstralited here on America and the way in which it was done. The corruption was to deep and widespread. To many ignoring the truth. Sad   

.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:26:48 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2021, 01:01:12 pm »
Ben
We have fought a good fight. We exposed the truth to have it fall of deaf ears, blinded eyes and hardened hearts. We Americans did our best as individual citizens to educate and show our fellow Americans and our fellow man of the fraud which has been orcharstralited here on America and the way in which it was done. The corruption was to deep and widespread. To many ignoring the truth. Sad   
From my point of view on fighting the good fight is the fight against those who would really cheat and spread lies to thwart the will of the people and violate the constitution they say they believe in.  The ones that are not duped into this should end up in hell and the ones who are duped should also be guarded against as the outcome is the same.  The duped may believe they are correct in their hearts but as the old saying says, "The road to hell can be paved with good intentions".

Even with problems we have (many of which are caused by solving other problems), there is a correct way and then the way that uses lies, fraud and bad intent.  There will always be problems to solve but we have a guiding frame work in the constitution and those who would throw that away are traitors.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2021, 01:42:21 pm »
> From my point of view on fighting the good fight is the fight against those who would really cheat and spread lies to thwart the will of the people and violate the constitution they say they believe in.  The ones that are not duped into this should end up in hell and the ones who are duped should also be guarded against as the outcome is the same.  The duped may believe they are correct in their hearts but as the old saying says, "The road to hell can be paved with good intentions".
>Even with problems we have (many of which are caused by solving other problems), there is a correct way and then the way that uses lies, fraud and bad intent.  There will always be problems to solve but we have a guiding frame work in the constitution and those who would throw that away are traitors.

Exactly, we agree. Your words not mine.
Except I do not wish anyone of the obvious cheaters or truth oppressors, be it News, Courts, or anyone else who has suppressed truth ending up in hell. That is for God to decide. Not you or me. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
Be it now or later.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 01:55:07 pm by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2021, 03:10:53 pm »
Repeating the same steps and expecting different outcome. Sure sign of a fool. Same machines, same people operating them, same lost rep. ballots, same manufactured dem. ballots. No person in his or her right mind could possibly believe a race between a white man and a white man, and a race between a black man and a white woman could come out that close favoring the same party.  It's a mockery of human intelligence to put such a sham out as the truth.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2021, 03:33:40 pm »
The real truth of intent is very easy to see.  The very same republicans elected by the very machines took their seats and are not contesting their election but are only willing to contest trumps election.  This is the height of hypocrisy and being willing to use miss aligned  facts to try and do this is crooked.  The election in Georgia happened  as a revulsion to the republicans hypocrisy in their trying to disenfranchise American voters who followed the rules of the government at the time and cast their votes.  They can say that the states did not follow their own rules but the people know they voted under the rules that they had no control of and know how that vote came out.  Nobody was disenfranchised and all voted and biden got the most votes.  To bring up bull crap at this late date of things that have been already addressed though the courts and shot down means that those protesting have decided that they know more (and don't care about) the peoples will and the judicial process.  That makes all those protesters that are in power a king.   There is no place for a king in america.  That is not our system of government nor one we want.

Cheers
gww

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2021, 04:52:06 pm »
And I have a very nice bridge to sell you or anyone else that believes that crap.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2021, 09:10:29 am »
> Which was the case that the united states supreme court denied.

Yes.  They refused to hear it.  They did not look at the evidence

I see on the news that some people broke into the Capitol and an unarmed white women was shot and killed.  I?m sure the media won?t point that out.  I don?t know who they were. Here the rumor is that it was some Antifa people who tried to turn the peaceful protest into a riot.  They failed at actually starting a riot but they succeeded at giving the media what they wanted to paint the protest as violent. It was not.  I?ve never seen that many people.  It was a sea of people as far as I could see in every direction.  There was a clear view looking back past the Washington monument. I don?t know how many people were here but I a million would not surprise me.

Now Joe Biden can honestly say for the first time that he is the President Elect.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2021, 09:52:46 am »
No person in his or her right mind could possibly believe a race between a white man and a white man, and a race between a black man and a white woman could come out that close favoring the same party.  It's a mockery of human intelligence to put such a sham out as the truth.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2021, 10:17:21 am »
Milo, you actually believe that fits here? You've got to be kidding. I was not judging anything but the populace's reaction to two political races. It had nothing upgrading nor degrading about any race, gender, or anything else.  Any other reference is nothing more than ""playing the race card"" and has no place here.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2021, 12:35:43 pm »
A lady lost her life and biden is still president.  Sounds like a wasted effort. I guess a good enough vacation but more might be learned by just watching the debate on the senate floor.  You had 93 senators that did the right thing and 6 that did not.
Cheers
gww

Ps  I also find it interesting that the poor girl that was killed has a back ground as a trump supporter but instead of recognizing she at least believed enough (wrongly) to put herself in harm,  the other supporters start claiming antifa.  She is not even getting the credit from her own for at least being on their side.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 02:01:34 pm by gww »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2021, 04:04:44 pm »
A lady lost her life and biden is still president.  Sounds like a wasted effort. I guess a good enough vacation but more might be learned by just watching the debate on the senate floor.  You had 93 senators that did the right thing and 6 that did not.
Cheers
gww

Ps  I also find it interesting that the poor girl that was killed has a back ground as a trump supporter but instead of recognizing she at least believed enough (wrongly) to put herself in harm,  the other supporters start claiming antifa.  She is not even getting the credit from her own for at least being on their side.

Our nation's capital building is a sacred place in my opinion. A person cannot walk more sacred Halls in any other building; (in my opinion) unless it was in a Church. I am saddened that anyone would even consider entering without authorization, its security boundaries. I am shocked that any person who did so is alive today, that includes members of both sides which were photographed inside. It is sad that the 14 year Air Force veteran lost her life. Our Capital should be secure no matter the protester or the protesters views. In my opinion. Not one person or group of people should ever storm our Nations' Capital Building, breaching its boundaries and intruding period. I am astonished that the whole group was not riddled with a spray of gunfire, killing many of both sides. Thankfully that did not happen. Had it been China or Russia, the results might have been much different.

> You had 93 senators that did the right thing and 6 that did not.

I disagree. Is this your (view), that the six did the wrong thing, or instead, because the Constitution does not allow? Are you claiming they broke some sort of rule of the meeting of session? If so which? Please explain you claim and be clear.

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2021, 04:54:01 pm »
ben
I disagree. Is this your (view), that the six did the wrong thing, or instead, because the Constitution does not allow? Are you claiming they broke some sort of rule of the meeting of session? If so which? Please explain you claim and be clear.

I am claiming that they did the wrong thing by the constitution and also by their method.  Even you who claim to have pure belief and think something might be right, I would have more respect for cause different views (even though you are wrong) are a god given right.  That does not mean I would not fight your views if you believed a government deserves to have a king over it.  The representatives are part governing system that get their position by getting elected.  They know the rules when they run.  To try and use such a position to spread things they know are wrong and out side of the system is wrong and against the very system and people they took an oath to defend.

When it seems their total position on one of the states was mail in ballots that in the end were not even part of the count as being a tool to throw out tons of legitimate votes.  This is for sure not out of dumbness as they are most of them highly educated.  This could only be cause they think every else is that dumb.  Their motives do not seem to be pure but they will keep it going and make a bunch of money and keep one part of society hopped up on lies which is what caused yesterday.  They could fix legitimate problems in elections and could have did it before the election and still could.  It can be done and was done in Florida after the hanging chad.  They do not have to tie the election results to it when the election would not have been affected.

Their motives are not seeming to be pure and they seem to be working for something personal and not for the American people.  I think mitch mcconnal said it good and I think mitt romney said it best.  They are being destructive.
Cheers
gww

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2021, 04:58:34 pm »
It had nothing upgrading nor degrading about any race, gender, or anything else.  Any other reference is nothing more than ""playing the race card"" and has no place here.

If you do not understand how the formation of your statement is racist then I will call it out.

You stated that it was a mockery of human intelligence that a black man could be voted in in preference to a white woman, and that the vote was similar or the same to the vote between two white men.

That Sir, is racist

It is not playing the race card, it is actually off topic, it was reported to moderators, I waited, I then called out the behaviour.

I am being polite but if you think that I misconstrued your comment, then I apologise.

I should have PMd you, however it is done.

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2021, 05:06:29 pm »
ben
One other thing about me.  I hurt my kids feeling and they said that maybe we should just not talk about about it.
I responded with that me being a daddy, If I saw you about to run out in the road in front of a car, I might be rough in my manner of trying to save you but I would not be much of a parent if I did not try.  I am smart enough with my kids to know that that is a two way street.

The motive does matter.

I would also like to address your protection of the capitol ideology.  I think it harsh action could be justified on how to protect the building.  The capitol police seem to be getting a lot of scrutiny today.  I even go so far to believe some people deserve to die.  I do think in hind sight though that maybe even if the people got by the capitol police, it is a godly miracle that only one got killed (and would have been better if none got killed).  Of course three more died and there were about 50 injuries.  I think it was a horrible risk that gained nothing but pain for those involved but am very thankful that even the guilty did not get hurt up to what was possible to have happened.   

Cheers
gww
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:37:29 pm by gww »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2021, 06:07:26 pm »
ben
One other thing about me.  I hurt my kids feeling and they said that maybe we should just not talk about about it.
I responded with that me being a daddy, If I saw you about to run out in the road in front of a car, I might be rough in my manner of trying to save you but I would not be much of a parent if I did not try.  I am smart enough with my kids to know that that is a two way street.

The motive does matter.
Cheers
gww

We must correct our children when we see they error. Correction is never a fun part of being a good parent, but we must as we love for them. When it becomes necessary from time to time of needing to correct them, as good parents with the great responsibility of such, we must make sure we have our facts correct with no stone left unturned before correction if we hope to keep and maintain that childs' respect after correction. We must show them that they are clearly wrong before correction. Sometimes that clear insight and explanation of the wrong may be correction enough if the child sees clearly and understands having a change of heart and in agreement with the adult. This is a critical part of being a good parent.
Even still when a parent does everything right, that does not insure the child will grow up making the right choices and decisions. If so at least a parent knows he or her did their best. I am happy that this is your intention of being that good parent. 

Senator Ted Cruze, is one of the six senators that you say violated the constitution and did the wrong thing. Senator Cruz is a Constitutional Lawyer, not only a parent.  Not only does he have his family responsibilities of a parent, but the heavy responsibilities of protecting our Nation and our Nation's' Constitutional Rights and laws under that Constitution.
He claims different than you claim. He claims he and the other 6 not only have those rights to question under the Constitution at the time they did, but a duty to American and the Constitution to do such via those granted, for times as these under that same Constitution. Now; was he lying? If you watched his statement you would know what he had to say word to word when he questioned the legitimacy of Arizona and it electoral votes. Again was he lying? I ask you to be clear. Where and what part of the constitution did he and the six Senators violate? You should have already had the answer the first time I ask you. Where Senator Cruze lied or out of order.

I would also like to address your protection of the capitol ideology.  I think it harsh action could be justified on how to protect the building.  The capitol police seem to be getting a lot of scrutiny today.  I even go so far to believe some people deserve to die.  I do think in hind sight though that maybe even if the people got by the capitol police, it is a godly miracle that only one got killed (and would have been better if none got killed).  Of course three more died and there were about 50 injuries.  I think it was a horrible risk that gained nothing but pain for those involved but am very thankful that even the guilty did not get hurt up to what was possible to have happened.   

Cheers
gww
I addressed your last paragraph in my statement in my last reply. Very sad to see the kaos, when Mr Pulitzer could have easily put all questions to rest. As Mr Binnall, Senator Cruze, as well as countless others including the millions of Americans that Mr Cruze mentioned in his statement. People with questions of fraud go jump in the lake as Senator Cruze put it.
Sad
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:29:19 pm by Ben Framed »

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2021, 06:28:49 pm »
Because senator cruz is a constitutional laywer, he knows the courts is where stuff has been addressed.  He knows the states send the certified delegates counts.  He knows what is supposed to happen with those by the constitution.  He is not the only constitutional laywer that has weighed in on this part of the constitution.  He is not consistent on his stand of state rights based on situational gain or loss meaning even knowing he does not care.

The question back to you is, if you heard cruz, than you surely herd the other testimony from those countering his points.  A dumb guy like me can not be considered a better communicator that those other testimonies.
Yes, he is one of the worst cause though he is smart, he is trying to use that smartness for evil.  He is so smart that he knows what he is doing which makes him more guilty than somebody who is being manipulated by what he does.
Cheers
gww