Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why Trump should not be reelected  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Why Trump should not be reelected
« on: November 30, 2020, 07:12:49 pm »
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
Re: Why Trump should not be reelected
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 08:28:37 am »
The man who cannot accept the most accurate and secure election in US history is a sore loser.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 09:08:10 am »
 :grin: :grin: :grin:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 10:09:44 am »
Most accurate and secure, RIGHT!!

This was in 4 states, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Georgia.
▶️All four states used Dominion software
▶️All four states stopped counting votes on the night of the election for no apparent reason
▶️ All four states locked out poll watchers during and after stoppage
▶️All four states Trump had a sizable vote lead at the time of vote stoppage
▶️ All four states continued vote counting during announced stoppage
▶️ All four states witnesses saw ballots being delivered during the night
▶️All four states had large spike in vote blocks for Biden arrive in the middle of the night (Ballot stuffing)
▶️All four states had shifts in the percentage of votes being counted towards Biden after the election and after 90% or more of the votes had already been counted (Algorithm changed)
▶️All four the voting irregularities were identified in metro Democrat areas.
▶️All four states were won by Trump in 2016
▶️ All four states the nightime Biden block votes were for Biden only and not down ticket offices
▶️ All four states the metro voter turnout was statistically impossible (Greater than voter registrations and/or population in district)
▶️ All four states allowed Democrat only correction of ballots with errors
▶️ All four states the voting irregularities were always favoring Biden.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline little john

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 06:41:57 am »
Whenever a person subjects themselves to a decision-making process - whether this be the toss of a coin, a spin of the roulette wheel, or a political election - then the time to complain about that process is BEFORE it takes place, and not afterwards.
By subjecting yourself to an existing protocol, you are effectively agreeing to whatever rules or past conduct of that decision-making process have been deemed acceptable, and to any influence these may have upon the outcome.

To complain that something has happened (whether this be true or not) of which you were previously unaware, or which has occurred without your anticipation, displays poor judgement - and for a politician, that alone should be a good enough reason for them to lose.
LJ
A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping - http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 08:44:37 am »
The irony LJ is that Trump complained before the 2016 election and then the votes were in his favor.  That is after Russian medaling.  Of course after the 2016 election he claimed it was legitimate.  Four years later steps were taken to secure the vote and he suffered a resounding loss.  This is after blatant attempts to stop people of color from voting.
Mr Trump is now caught in a dilemma of pardoning his family and friends.  The problem with pardons is that when you accept the pardon you publicly admit you are a criminal.  You might say so what.  Well most legitimate businesses will not work with you if you are a criminal.  The Trump empire could crash.  It is already suffering greatly from covid.  The fool thought he was so powerful he could wish it away.  Karma...
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline little john

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 09:24:17 am »
Hello Brian - thanks for the clarification re: events prior to the 2016 election.

A couple of months ago I read a BBC article about the various law suits that have been 'kept on ice' until such time when Trump is no longer President, and thus loses the legal immunity which that position holds.

I can't see him ever doing jail-time, as that would be enormously embarrassing for your country's image - but I suspect he'll take some kind of business hit, as you suggest.
LJ   

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 10:04:47 am »
LJ,
It is Obama that should bee put in jail for crimes against the United States. He gave aid and comfort to our enemy, Iran-150 billion dollars. He should have been impeached under article 2 section 4 and  convicted under article 3 section 3.
Jim Altmiller

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 10:16:41 am »
LJ, reverse everything acebird said and you will have the truth. He says nothing but lies, so therefore never posts any backup links or proof, since none exist.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 03:47:22 pm »
And when you copy and paste from the Free Republic forum and not link your source, is it any different?

The arrow bullet point list was amazingly unique and easily followed, was it your work or is tired&retired someone else 😉

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2020, 05:56:57 pm »
When I copy/paste I do provide a link to the article, if that's where I got it.   The bullet list came in an email and I don't know how to link emails.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline little john

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2020, 09:29:51 am »
I don't suppose the following will sway anyone's opinions, as it appears that most of you guys have fixed views re: Trump and the election - but here is some 'fact-checking' which was done by the BBC back in early November.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54837926

LJ

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2020, 06:16:20 pm »
LJ it is pointless to give links or provide proof because they are too far gone with the kool aid.  Trump has taken the lying normally associated with most politicians to an extreme that no one will top, ever.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2020, 04:21:48 pm »
>The man who cannot accept the most accurate and secure election in US history is a sore loser.

Well the supreme court will weigh in on that shortly.  It is clear that NONE of those states in question followed their own election laws.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2020, 07:23:42 pm »
I don't suppose the following will sway anyone's opinions, as it appears that most of you guys have fixed views re: Trump and the election - but here is some 'fact-checking' which was done by the BBC back in early November.

Your BBC is the = to our CNN.  CNN is no longer a news source, but an advocate for the Dems. BBC has a particular point of view that they push.  I skimmed your article and without finishing it found 3 errors. 

This was not a secure election.  In fact, it was probably one of the least secure we have ever had.  Did that change the eventual outcome?  We'll never know.  Several states sent ballots out to all registered voters without checking that those voters were still in the state, or even still alive.  A couple of states allowed ballot harvesting so we have no way to know where the ballots came from.  Several states did not verify signatures so given the above two actions, we have no way to know that ballots were cast by those for whom the ballots were intended.

Additionally, we have 1st person testimony to weird things happening as ballots were being counted including, but limited to, sudden stopping of counting on one pretext or another, resuming counting after questionable ballots were delivered and Republican party watchers were gone.  Fake water leakes and restarting of counting when no one was watching.  Problems with voting machines.  Suddenly "found" ballots that were for Biden only and often were ONLY marked for Biden and no down ballot people. 

This is just a partial list.  Again, we don't know that any of this made a difference in the long run, but in almost every state the down ballot Republicans won house seats and local elections.  For some reason all those republican voting people decided to then not vote for Trump and vote for Biden?

What we do know is that a large portion of the country does not trust this election and in fact, has not trusted several in the past.  No matter who won, the most important thing going forward is that people have faith in the system.  The dems spent 4 years carping that the election was stolen from Hillary.  We have reason to believe that this election had major problems.
What is the point of participating in a system that we can't trust?  We probably ought to fix this or forget the whole thing.

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2020, 09:27:09 am »
There you go again Kathy, trying to rewrite history.  Nothing like a sore loser.  Even Barr got fed up with Trump's crap which I never expected in a million years.
Hey Kathy even Putin acknowledged Biden's win and is adjusting.  Nobody but a handful of Beemaster members is ever going to believe your history book.
Biden is not going to be able to accomplish much even though the radical right's propaganda said it would be the end of the country.  That is why there are 20 or so republicans chomping at the bit for the next election.  Without Trump in the picture it will be tough for the Democrats to get motivated.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2020, 09:30:04 am »
>The man who cannot accept the most accurate and secure election in US history is a sore loser.

Well the supreme court will weigh in on that shortly.  It is clear that NONE of those states in question followed their own election laws.
Are you happy with the supreme court's decision packed with conservatives.  Probably not, it didn't go your way.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2020, 01:10:39 pm »

Are you happy with the supreme court's decision packed with conservatives.  Probably not, it didn't go your way.

What about you Brian?  I take it you are happy with their decision, not to hear the case presented? Being this decision went your way?  Are you now happy with these Constitutional minded Justices of the Supreme Court (or conservatives) as you put it? Do you now think Mr Trump made good decisions concerning these which were nominated by him? Or is that more that you can admit? Perhaps more that your little donkey cart can carry?   :cheesy:   lol

.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 07:27:52 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.