Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dirtier than hog lot dirt  (Read 1824 times)

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Dirtier than hog lot dirt
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2020, 01:23:19 am »
Kathy, it's the left's interpretation of ""It's not the bubonic plague, it's just a new strain of the flu"
Just more of them stretching the truth into a lie and then accusing Trump of lying.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2020, 01:56:15 am »
Iddee, I remember how things were before President Trump was President. Jobs were scarce in my area. Things were bleek. I can't speak for the rest of America. I do know Mr Trump did everything he could do to keep his campaign promises to we the people.  Your topic, (The buffoon in the white house), told of a few of these promises accomplished and there are many more. Did he lie or did he do what he said he would do? And for the good of all Americans. Let's look at the past two Presidents before Mr Trump. Both had eight years in office, what did they accomplish in comparison? One a Democrat and one a Republican..... 

I have not been posting here in the Coffeehouse as long as some of you. I may not be as clear or fluent of what I intend to say or express as you and Kathy when it comes to discussing things here. One thing I do know, you two have been very clear and made some very good and reasonable points.  It seems hate overshadows all points you two have made at the coffeehouse just as hate for Mr Trump overshadows news channels and folks on the left no matter what he has accomplished. It seems no matter how many good points, how reasonable, it falls on ears that will not hear or take into consideration your good points of the Trump Whitehouse. It seems the best they can do is call him a buffoon. Sad isn't it.

?THE BUFFOON IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

The buffoon in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.   
He has now been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The buffoon in the White House promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Something Obama  promised to do, but couldn?t.

The buffoon in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Democratic part y .

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The buffoon in the White House repositioned our embassy form to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but NEVER had the guts to do.

But for the Wuhan caused pandemic, the Buffoon in the White House has stood up to China, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the US economy well beyond anything his predecessor thought possible?..without a ?magic wand.?

The buffoon in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices, nominated an incredibly well qualified candidate for the current SCOTUS vacancy, and will soon have placed close to 300 Federal Judges on the federal bench.

The buffoon in the White House lowered your taxes and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The buffoon in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within months - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The buffoon in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

The buffoon in the White House uncovered and curtailed rampant illegal immigration and widespread sex and drug trafficking in the United States and beyond.

The buffoon in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
To the Opposition:

I got it, you don't like him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people.       
?What are you doing besides calling him names and saying he has done nothing for our Nation?"
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2020, 08:34:47 am »
>It has existed for every elected president that has replaced one.

I have read the constitution.  There is no "office of the president elect".  There is the President, the Vice President, there are Representatives, and Senators, and Supreme Court Justices... but no "President Elect".
For Gods sake Mike not everything in government appears in the constitution.  Where do you see the CIA or Welfare written in the constitution.  That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.   The constitution just becomes a piece of paper that is thrown out in a totalitarian state.  Trump was on his way to create just that until enough people recognized his intentions and saved democracy.  Democracy is not guaranteed.  It can easily be lost if the voting population gets lax.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2020, 08:47:53 am »
Phill, Wally didn't write that he copied and pasted it in a post.  The problem is some of it was good and some of it is false or very bad for the future.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2020, 09:30:51 am »
Phill, Wally didn't write that he copied and pasted it in a post.  The problem is some of it was good and some of it is false or very bad for the future.

It was iddees topic regardless of where he got the information and a good post. I do not know which part was false as you suggest. Yes I agree, that some or most of it, (if not all), was good accomplishments of The Trump administration for  All American People. All means all of us as a whole.  We never would have know it by listening to the majority of news, or our left leaning population. These people seemed to be preoccupied with negativism and hate failing to recognize his accomplishments and reluctant to report those good things. I refer you once again to post 41 for a closer reading. You seem to have missed or ignored some key points.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2020, 09:46:29 am »
Yes, I copy/pasted it. Now what is false? What is bad other then showing the truth about the left, as you, not me, would consider that bad?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2020, 11:25:19 am »
For Gods sake Mike not everything in government appears in the constitution.  Where do you see the CIA or Welfare written in the constitution.  That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.   The constitution just becomes a piece of paper that is thrown out in a totalitarian state.  Trump was on his way to create just that until enough people recognized his intentions and saved democracy.  Democracy is not guaranteed.  It can easily be lost if the voting population gets lax.

The constitution becomes just a piece of paper when it is ignored.

show examples of the totalitarian state Trump was creating.

We don't have, and have never had, a democracy.  "Democracy" is the thing tyrants call for.

The reason the welfare programs and food stamps are administered by states, is that there is no constitutional way for the federal government to do those programs.  At the moment the federal government started even funding those programs, it was outside the constitution.  That's why there was such a fuss over Obamacare.  The program dictates were outside the constitutional authority of the feds.  They were allowed to get away with the mandate because they called it a tax, but the program was to be run by the states.  Expansions of Medicaid was a big one and it was federally funded, which again, is outside the constitution. 

Here is the overall problem with both things like ACA and COVID mandates:  When we allow the powers at the top of our states or federal government to ignore laws in the name of our own good, we do set ourselves up for tyrants.  We will be the reason we fall.  We will allow it. 

I'll be happy to see your examples of Trump the tyrant   :wink:

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2020, 09:20:20 pm »
Lol.  where do you get your info?  I can guess...
Kathy, those are all Trump Tweets. That is sarcasm. Don't you read his tweets, where else would you get information?
They have 6  mobile morgues in San Antonio and  calling for more. The count is about 1000 per day that are dying when the president says it is all fine, don?t worry.
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2020, 09:49:21 pm »
Better check you figures, minz. Death rate in the US is dropping weekly and yearly, not increasing. You are just advancing the left's fear mongering.
https://vaccineliberationarmy.com/2020/04/24/death-rates-2019-vs-death-rates-2020-per-week/

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2020, 10:18:05 am »

I'll be happy to see your examples of Trump the tyrant   :wink:
Your fired! for nothing other then opposing me.  Absolutely nothing to do with how well you have done your job and how dedicated you are to this country.  Examples are endless.  He still thinks he is a TV personality.  Condones white supremacy.  Pardons criminal friends.
About the only thing I see truthful in that list of propaganda is the demanding of countries to put in their fair share for NATO.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2020, 10:49:42 am »
Better check you figures, minz. Death rate in the US is dropping weekly and yearly, not increasing. You are just advancing the left's fear mongering.

Wally the death rate is going down due to the expertise from the scientific and medical community however the number of cases of covid is going way up.  Hospitals are jammed which makes it difficult to deal with normal emergencies.  That causes the rate of deaths due to heart attack, stroke, brain aneurisms, gun shot wounds etc. to increase.  We have two other problems to deal with.  Thanksgiving travel and more Trump supporter rallies for a lost cause.  If the rallies don't stop before Christmas the case loads won't come down and may skyrocket.  If health care workers and first responder go on strike because of irresponsible trump supporters the death rate will most certainly climb even if some of the illnesses are not covid related.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2020, 11:16:32 am »
Never have I seen that much garbage in one thread.

He releases far more black prisoners than white, but he is a white supremacist.
He brings the minority unemployment lower than it's ever been, so he's racist.
He hires people to do a job and they refuse to do it, so he fires them. Normal employer reaction for a sane leader. Better than executing them, like Kim.
With 98% plus recovery rate, most with treatment, the hospitals are treating people for other maladies that just happen to have the virus also.

Where on earth do you come up with these fantasies?

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2020, 09:22:49 am »
the hospitals are treating people for other maladies that just happen to have the virus also.
That is the seriousness of the situation.  These people are greatest at risk.  But on the other hand there are those that are considered in perfect health dying, including the young.
The nay sayers are trying to compare covid to a flu.  But healthy people do not die from the flu.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Redlands Okie

• New Bee
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2020, 09:46:55 am »
Actually a few people do die from the flue.  For those with covid a higher percentage than the flue also die. Although it is quite rare for either to result in death. 

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2020, 10:34:13 am »
Those ""considered"" in perfect health are in perfect health. More bovine feces.
""considered" healthy people DO die from the flu.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2020, 06:21:33 pm »
Actually a few people do die from the flue.   
Yeah about as many as those that die from bee stings who don't get medical attention soon enough.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2020, 06:48:38 pm »
Probably less than lightening strikes, but more than covid.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2020, 08:03:37 am »
Wally we have more lightning strikes than people. :tongue:
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2020, 08:29:36 am »
And probably more deaths from them than from covid as the direct cause in healthy people.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2020, 03:53:03 pm »
https://vaccineliberationarmy.com/2020/04/24/death-rates-2019-vs-death-rates-2020-per-week/
Wow I guess I should have checked with the ?Vaccine liberation Army? now there is a trustworthy news source. Also their numbers are through April 2020. A lot has happened since then. Trump has been voted out of office and COVID is now crushing the country. Although it was the last time the president attended a Virus meeting (and October was the last intelligence briefing he attended).
Here is the Fox news site that is tracking it:
https://www.foxnews.com/category/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus
Oh I forgot-the only true news source (Fox) is no longer valid since they did not say that TR really did win! I never understand why you think all local media is run by the Dems that you do not simply go to a foreign source?

Poor decisions make the best stories.