Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dirtier than hog lot dirt  (Read 1823 times)

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
Dirtier than hog lot dirt
« on: November 09, 2020, 11:28:02 am »
After letting millions get sick and thousands die, the democrats st Pfizer and BioNTech announce the vaccine has been proven and is ready for marketing this month. The announcement came less than a week after the election. I sure hope you libs are proud of your associates..
https://www.newsmax.com/health/headline/pfizer-covid-vaccine-coronavirus/2020/11/09/id/996077/
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 11:20:02 am by iddee »
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Dirtier than hog lot dirt
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 01:58:38 pm »
After letting millions get sick and thousands die, the democrats st Pfizer and Biogen announce the vaccine has been proven and is ready for marketing this month. The announcement came less than a week after the election. I sure hope you libs are proud of your associates..
https://www.newsmax.com/health/headline/pfizer-covid-vaccine-coronavirus/2020/11/09/id/996077/
iddee, Are you deranged? It certainly looks like it from this post :rolleyes: Are you seriously accusing Pfizer and Biogen of withholding information about this vaccine>because of the election? If Trump had won all would be hunky-dory? If you are I were you, I would transfer your assets into someone else's name because they will surely come after you waving bits of paper.  :sad:
Go back to your dark corner and contemplate your predicament. :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 03:34:35 pm »
Keep thinking the world is full of angels. The dirty truth is starting to come to light.

Deranged, NO. Mad as hades, YES.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 04:35:50 pm »
After letting millions get sick and thousands die, the democrats st Pfizer and Biogen announce the vaccine has been proven and is ready for marketing this month. The announcement came less than a week after the election. I sure hope you libs are proud of your associates..
iddee, Are you deranged? It certainly looks like it from this post :rolleyes: Are you seriously accusing Pfizer and Biogen of withholding information about this vaccine>because of the election? If Trump had won all would be hunky-dory? If you are I were you, I would transfer your assets into someone else's name because they will surely come after you waving bits of paper.  :sad:
Go back to your dark corner and contemplate your predicament. :wink:
If Trump had won all would be hunky-dory?
iddee your living in the past albeit by just a few days, whilst the GT plays golf, the nation tries to get on with life except for the few useful idiots. I dont suppose it will be over until Melania puts the boot in. :wink: Time to move on :grin:

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 05:52:30 pm »
No one has won yet. If the votes ever get counted right, Trump will win.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 06:14:08 pm »

iddee iddee you're delusional. If you want to continue this conversation please contact Ben, he's more receptive to conspiracies. Probably comes from being from the deep south and more of a religious disposition  :rolleyes:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 07:08:45 pm »

iddee iddee you're delusional. If you want to continue this conversation please contact Ben, he's more receptive to conspiracies. Probably comes from being from the deep south and more of a religious disposition  :rolleyes:

Haa Haa The only real proven conspiracy that I have seen in the past few years was the Russian Collusion Accusation Conspiracy focused on Mr Trump by your friends the Democrats, which was proven to be phony just as the accusers. Even after the best investigators they could muster and many lies told, not to mention many millions and years spent? Wake up Cider, open your eyes and see the truth.  :shocked:   :smile:

I suppose the following is a conspiracy theory also?  :tongue:   :cheesy:

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 08:00:02 pm »
Delusional... You need to look at the ones who would cheat to elect a man that has been under a doctor's care for 2 years for dementia if you want to see delusional. The only more delusional are the ones who back them and support them.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2020, 11:29:52 am »
As I said.........First, they refuse help for political reasons, then hold results until after the election. Hog lot dirt would be clean in comparison.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-trump-administration/2020/11/09/id/996138/

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-pfizer-vaccine/2020/11/10/id/996296/

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2020, 11:34:51 am »
No one has won yet.

This is technically true.  Until the electoral college votes in Dec. no one has won.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 06:13:54 pm »
Yes Kathy but Trump doesn't have a chance of getting enough votes and that is why it is called.  Mathematics, Kathy, mathematics.  All we are seeing is a cry baby throwing his shovel in the sand box.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 06:33:55 pm »
Mathematics..... Trump only needs PA., GA., and EITHER Wis. OR AZ. to win. He just got NC.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 08:57:57 pm »
Yes Kathy but Trump doesn't have a chance of getting enough votes and that is why it is called.  Mathematics, Kathy, mathematics.  All we are seeing is a cry baby throwing his shovel in the sand box.

If the vote was reversed you can bet Biden would be challenging everything too.  It's normal and it happens almost every election.  As for being a baby, we listened to Hillary whine for 4 years about the "stolen election" and to every dem in office and on the street whining about NOT MY PRESIDENT.

To be honest and give what I have been reading, I do not think there is a chance of reconciliation in this country.  Democrats have just turned into a nasty bunch.  They either whine and try to destroy if they lose, or they do things like AOCs enemies list if they win.  I have always had friends who are democrats, but being referred to as racist, mindless, stupid, and told to FO and shut up, has narrowed my world.  I don't need to hang with people who are amoral and childish. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Redlands Okie

• New Bee
Dirtier than hog lot dirt
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2020, 08:27:23 am »
Pfizer said it remains on track to collect at least two months of data in the third week of November, meaning it could file for an emergency authorization soon after that.

That sentence is in the OPs link. Do the math. It means that they got the results of their test 5 weeks ago.

Pfizer now has 3 weeks left of the 8 week or 2 month data collection. They knew the 90 percent rating at least 5 weeks ago.........

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 08:50:14 am »
I don't need to hang with people who are amoral and childish.
And you support the biggest child the world has ever seen!
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 08:57:03 am »
That sentence is in the OPs link. Do the math. It means that they got the results of their test 5 weeks ago.

Oky-dokey Okie, since when do you get results before you collect any data?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 12:22:54 pm »
"Oky-dokey Okie, since when do you get results before you collect any data?""

Since they announced it this week and won't collect the data for another week or two, I guess "since when" would apply to Pfizer only, eh, Ace? Or maybe they knew the results 5 weeks ago but had to watch it for eight weeks before getting approval.

C'mon, you're smarter than that. Go back to trolling and quit acting as dumb as a democrat.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Redlands Okie

• New Bee
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2020, 03:06:30 pm »
Exactly right on the test then wait for 8 weeks for a government mandated 2nd test. It?s in plain writing

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2020, 04:27:10 pm »
           Just an observation from 10,000 miles away through all the chat and banter, Geriatric Joe will be the president of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Now carry on to 2024 will he be the first 81 year old to run for presidency. That is no forward thinking by the Democrats just like the nomination of Hillary in 2016.

Keep watching for the front runner in 2024 !  !

Suppose you could say that this is the view from among the gum trees under the blue skies Downunder.
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2020, 04:39:15 pm »
Just an observation from 10,000 miles away through all the chat and banter, Geriatric Joe will be the president of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Now carry on to 2024 will he be the first 81 year old to run for presidency. That is no forward thinking by the Democrats just like the nomination of Hillary in 2016.

Keep watching for the front runner in 2024 !  !

Suppose you could say that this is the view from among the gum trees under the blue skies Downunder.

You are probably right except that I don't think Joe will run again in 2024 if he even makes it that far.  He is a place holder.  He's another example of the powers choosing the person they think is most electable (or it's their turn) and forcing that person on the party.  Old Joe has a reputation for being a moderate and most of the other candidates were not.  Harris couldn't even make it to the first primary vote, but this is a back door way for her to get to the top.  She most definitely is not a moderate.

It's pretty messy and a piss poor example for the rest of the world that we can't even get our votes counted.  There's demonstrable fraud in a number of places although I don't know that it would be enough to change things even if you could prove it in time. 
3rd world stuff.  Welcome China as the new world leader and be happy.
Alexis de Tocqueville