Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Michigan voter fraud exposed.  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Michigan voter fraud exposed.
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2020, 10:15:00 pm »
Edited reply : See reply 59

Big News If True
This post ties in to post 3,15,18 and 32.   

CC For the Hearing Impaired

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 10:41:45 pm by Ben Framed »
If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him.
But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2020, 08:36:11 pm »
A bipartisan panel in Michigan's largest county unanimously certified its presidential results on Tuesday night, a stunning reversal hours after Republicans had temporarily blocked certification based on dubious claims of voting irregularities in Detroit.
Well that should end this thread but can we get some Deep State going on?
I was working on my apple trees this weekend and the neighbor came over telling me all about the 'deep state' conspiracies. What he was spewing was just scary that people believe that.
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2020, 06:04:27 pm »
The canvassers said the vote tally didn?t match the poll book they had

People can register to vote through Election Day if they provide proof of who they are and where they live

I don?t have the details but suspect a significant number of people registered on the day and therefore the vote tally didn?t match the out of date poll book, but Remarks should have been made on the discrepancy

With a quick scan I cannot see the details of what should happen if the canvassers don?t certify their county, except for the part where it?s states that if not done by 14 days it goes to the Board of State Cavassers to complete

Also the local Canvassers don?t have the legal power to investigate alleged election law violations;

Special Note: The purpose of a canvass is to verify the proper completion of the records related to the election at hand. The investigation of alleged election law violations is not a part of the canvass. Consequently, the Board of County Canvassers does not have the authority to pass upon the legality of an election. In McQuade v Furgason, 91 Mich 438 (1892), the Michigan Supreme Court stated:
?(I)t is the settled law of this State that canvassing boards are bound by the return, and cannot go behind it, especially for the purpose of determining frauds in the election. Their duties are purely ministerial and clerical....?
For further information on the scope of a Board of County Canvassers? authority when canvassing an election, refer to Attorney General Opinion No. 6230, issued on June 14, 1984.
POWER TO CORRECT ERRORS: If there appears to be a discrepancy in the recount

So it doesn?t matter if the local Canvasser will not validate the results or rescinds their vote, as they have no power to prevent the vote being called for a person.

Basically the hype about the Canvassers is a nothing-burger and will lead to nothing as there is already legal precedent (McQuade v Furgason)

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/BCC_Manual_464331_7.pdf

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2020, 09:27:19 pm »
Come on, that is hilarious!
 Now he is paying WI $3M to do a recount in just two counties. So lets say that he able to do that in WI and get 10 more. He can get the legislature to overturn MI and get 16, he gets Pennsylvania?s 20 due to an asteroid strike. That gives him 46 more. Wow a 256. My math says he is 14 short. Now we need Godzilla! What is the endgame other than looking pathetic?
 Do you support this rubbish?

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2020, 09:45:29 pm »
I support that rubbish much better than I support this rubbish....

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2020, 06:45:36 pm »
Nice cartoon but it does not answer why is he tearing the country apart and questioning the entire system without any path to victory in sight?
Ok other than his ego to having lost to the worst canidate in history?
The reality is that he lost bad, ther is no proof and we are stuck with a suck ass leader.
This is making hillary look more professional than he is, what is his goal?
Lets say the legislature says Trump wins, dispite 5 million fewer votes. Do you think the country would survive? The place would finish tearing itself apart.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2020, 08:42:42 pm »
Good post, but what would happen if they found he had 5 million more ""legal" votes than Biden?

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Beelab

• House Bee
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2020, 04:30:50 am »
We all have to face Trump has lost. Best to get over it.
Personally, I?m not political either way. But we need a change.
I wonder if the US is realising the entire world is laughing about your, hopefully previous, dictator.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2020, 08:56:27 am »
Interesting thoughts here. Beelab you might find the part mentioned about your country, from The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) toward your country, interesting. Nothing to me as I have nothing to do with your countries politics, as you say, >one way or another< keep laughing, even if what the reporter says about you is true! Have yourself a ball!

Interesting overview.
Titled: Dominion head skips out on government hearing; Tucker Carlson quarrels with Sidney Powell?

CC for the hearing impaired
If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him.
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2020, 09:05:09 am »
Interesting thoughts here. Beelab you might find the part mentioned about your country, from The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) toward your country, interesting. Nothing to me as I have nothing to do with your countries politics, as you say, >one way or another< keep laughing, even if what the reporter says about you is true! Have yourself a ball!

Interesting overview.
Titled: Dominion head skips out on government hearing; Tucker Carlson quarrels with Sidney Powell?

CC for the hearing impaired

I noticed this is no longer avaoble on the above platform. Google this:

Dominion head skips out on government hearing;Tucker ...
Dominion head skips out on government hearing ;Tucker Carlson quarrels with Sidney Powell?| Eye Opener. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin ...

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2020, 09:48:20 am »
According to his LinkedIn profile, Michael Lewis is the Digital Marketing Manager at NTD

NTD also produces the Epoch Times

Both productions are Falun Gong crazy.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2020, 10:09:10 am »
According to his LinkedIn profile, Michael Lewis is the Digital Marketing Manager at NTD

AND?

Let me ask you, Do you consider this news companies founders spiritual beliefs the issue here? Could it be they are opposed to the struggling from restless oppression from communism, especially the ccp of their very own country of the News outlets' founders?  I for one do not believe in their spirituality. No more than I follow that of the dalai lama. I do believe they are fighting the oppression, (or struggling if you will), of communist for their freedom of religion. Do you consider that a bad thing?  Do you think Lying about your country or mine will further their cause with either country, mine or yours? What is your point Milo?

.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 11:30:58 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Tsquared

• New Bee
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2020, 11:29:26 am »
I wonder if the US is realising the entire world is laughing about your, hopefully previous, dictator.
It?s not a laughing matter if you live next door like we do in Canada. The former bulwark of democracy is looking a little shakey at the moment. I hope our neighbors can find a way to solve their problems peacefully.
Tsquared

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2020, 02:57:54 pm »
It?s not a laughing matter if you live next door like we do in Canada. The former bulwark of democracy is looking a little shakey at the moment. I hope our neighbors can find a way to solve their problems peacefully.
Tsquared

I agree, it is not a laughing matter, nor would it be a laughing matter if the fraud and wrong which is being exposed by the Trump legal team, along with many many witnesses, were to occur in ANY country, neighboring or non-neighboring such as Venezuela for example. Maybe other countries as well (see reply 3). As for Venezuela, it apparently already has occurred according to eyewitnesses in high places in there in Venezuela according to a top general that witnessed the whole thing as reported by Sidney Powell. It would not be funny to me if this same type fraud was committed in ANY country. You name it (the country). From the very smallest country or the largest, you might include for examples, England, Australia, Cuba, Zimbaguay, or any other country that we could name Free or Non Free, which seek a fair election. A fairly held election is a basic.    Sad.....
« Last Edit: Today at 01:07:54 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2020, 05:45:22 pm »

AND?

Let me ask you, Do you consider this news companies founders spiritual beliefs the issue here? Could it be they are opposed to the struggling from restless oppression from communism, especially the ccp of their very own country of the News outlets' founders?  I for one do not believe in their spirituality. No more than I follow that of the dalai lama. I do believe they are fighting the oppression, (or struggling if you will), of communist for their freedom of religion. Do you consider that a bad thing?  Do you think Lying about your country or mine will further their cause with either country, mine or yours? What is your point Milo?                                                                                                                     .

And my point is you are being used as a stalking horse for their aims.

The video is a slick production by an organisation claiming to be a News org but in reality is the media arm of a political movement that doesn?t readily identify the origins of the work or owners.

And if we take into consideration their background and experience with China then the commentary around civil disobedience requiring the Military is grossly hypocritical. ahem can anyone say Tiananmen Square.

As for the evidence of voter fraud; yes affidavits and more are evidence, but evidence submitted to a court of law doesn?t mean it is material, admissible or noteworthy.

Anyone can make a statement and sign that in their opinion it is factual, it?s up to the courts to decide if it?s truth or bull-dust.

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2020, 10:30:19 pm »
Good post, but what would happen if they found he had 5 million more ""legal" votes than Biden?
Trump has never been ahead in the poles, even when he won he did it by electoral votes correct?
When he got COVID he was unable to make the final push to regain these regions and could not sway the same swing votes.
He is behind by 5 million popular votes but more importantly he could not get the same swing states.
its done. the only thing left is laying on the ground looking like a looser rather than a leader.
The dems can not get together enough to pass gas much less a conspiracy of this magnitude (and do it flawlessly)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2020, 10:50:10 pm »

[/quote]

AND?

Let me ask you, Do you consider this news companies founders spiritual beliefs the issue here? Could it be they are opposed to the struggling from restless oppression from communism, especially the ccp of their very own country of the News outlets' founders?  I for one do not believe in their spirituality. No more than I follow that of the dalai lama. I do believe they are fighting the oppression, (or struggling if you will), of communist for their freedom of religion. Do you consider that a bad thing?  Do you think Lying about your country or mine will further their cause with either country, mine or yours? What is your point Milo?                                                                                                                     .

And my point is you are being used as a stalking horse for their aims.

The video is a slick production by an organisation claiming to be a News org but in reality is the media arm of a political movement that doesn?t readily identify the origins of the work or owners.

And if we take into consideration their background and experience with China then the commentary around civil disobedience requiring the Military is grossly hypocritical. ahem can anyone say Tiananmen Square.

As for the evidence of voter fraud; yes affidavits and more are evidence, but evidence submitted to a court of law doesn?t mean it is material, admissible or noteworthy.

Anyone can make a statement and sign that in their opinion it is factual, it?s up to the courts to decide if it?s truth or bull-dust.

>And my point is you are being used as a stalking horse for their aims.

You say "you" are being used as a stalking horse for their aim. America as well as Australia was mentioned in this report. Their aim of using each of us as a stalking horse is what? Opposing communism? Seeking Freedom?
Now to the point, Let me ask you; Which part of the news video concerning America is false? Which part of the video concerning Australia is false?   

> The video is a slick production by an organisation claiming to be a News org but in reality is the media arm of a political movement that doesn?t readily identify the origins of the work or owners.

Again, let's take a closer look, what part of this report is false? All? half? One fourth? Other?

> And if we take into consideration their background and experience with China then the commentary around civil disobedience requiring the Military is grossly hypocritical. ahem can anyone say Tiananmen Square. 

Explain please; Was the demonstrators at Tiananmen Square peaceful? Were they burning down the cities of China? Rioting and looting? Killing fellow citizens? Attacking the police? Etc and so on? They may very well have been doing so. I do not know much about this.
Hypocritical you say.
It would seem every freedom loving person, here in America, and those even as far away as Oz would be concerned of widespread voter fraud here or anywhere in the world? There again, We should not be surprised that so many in foreign countries such as yours has swallowed the Bull dust of the left.  How could we, would we, or should we be surprised or expect any different when so many here in America has swallowed it as well?
Sad..

> As for the evidence of voter fraud; yes affidavits and more are evidence, but evidence submitted to a court of law doesn't mean it is material, admissible or noteworthy.
> Anyone can make a statement and sign that in their opinion it is factual, it's up to the courts to decide if it's truth or bull-dust.

Eyewitness, election OFFICIALS, postal workers, along with many others have signed SWORN statements stating facts of voter fraud they actually eye witnessed, yes, voter fraud and law breaking. A shiftless person may very well sign a (statement of opinion). A witness will sign a  Sworn Affidavit of facts and events witnessed.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:01:49 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2020, 10:07:45 am »
Which is saddest? A nation that would willingly give up its Liberty, its Freedom, turning its back on its very own Constitutional form of government and the most unique form of government the world has ever known, in exchange for a socialism leaning leader through a fair and honestly held election? Or a nation which may have said no to socialism yet may have had that very election stolen, or in the process of being stolen via corruption?  If it was a honest election that would be that and a sad day for freedom and the America way of Life. But what if stolen? Which would be worse? I suppose we will see once the evidence is presented to our courts.  Either way, I Thank God for the opportunity we Americans have experienced, even up to this minute, to live in a nation where even the most oppressed can say.  >Thank God Almighty We are free at last!< How soon that freedom may be secured or lost. Sad it has gone this far. Sad that so many have gone along with the left, simply because they hate President Trump.  Double Sad.   No; Triple  Sad......
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:59:50 am by Ben Framed »