Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Michigan voter fraud exposed.  (Read 3028 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Michigan voter fraud exposed.
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2020, 12:25:32 am »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2020, 05:10:26 am »
Only have to click a couple of times on the ?original? data links and you go from; rumble - sarahwestall - noqreport - pedeinspector

Quote ? Trump Supporters. This is The Donald. Our community is a high-energy Trump rally. There are no exceptions.?

And the opposing view of that data used is;

?PedeInspector's analysis used data from a private election services company which had been formatted to automatically update Times graphics displays. It did not contain actual vote counts for the candidates. PedeInspector worked backward from the graphics-friendly ratios and multiplied the official counts of total number of votes with the (rounded) ratio of votes for each candidate found in the data created to feed into the graphics. Rounded numbers are by nature not exact, so any analysis relying on them to make statements about exact numbers is virtually guaranteed to be wrong.?

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2020, 07:42:11 am »
Milo, numbers aside, Do you think what has been reported by some including a three star general with intel intelligence background, (ie post 15 and 18) reporting of the hammer and scorecard system to do dirty work, meddling in elections in foreign countries, and now here, is beyond the possibility truth? And by the way, if certain organizations within our country used these means here or abroad, I think we both can agree it is beyond wrong to say the least. Could it be that all this dirty work, if true, may soon be Officially exposed? Or simply swept under the rug? We in America as well as all countries this might have been used in, we humans deserve a fairly held election. If this has been used in foreign lands or America, this needs to be exposed officially, and apparently has been exposed, unofficially?  And again if true, what can be done about it? How can this be corrected?
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2020, 10:18:33 am »
This revelation, if true, may very well explain the strange similar events reported by the South American reporter of elections in South America in post 5?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 10:36:58 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2020, 07:24:01 am »
Sorry been at work

Now the info is a little mixed, some sites say that HAMR (hammer) is a super computer used by Obama and that Scorecard was the software. Some sites say that they are both CIA software programs. All link back to Dennis Montgomery, a former intelligence contractor (?) that reportedly conned the pentagon.

Montgomery has sued for defamation and it was thrown out. On appeal it was also dismissed. So a possible conman (with history) raises this claim of voter fraud.

If this was used previously why didn?t Obama use it so Trump lost last time?

If it?s accurate and of sound basis why would Trump not have added it to the body of evidence submitted to the courts?

If you do believe it, well I have a bridge to sell you ;)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2020, 07:48:03 am »
Milo, numbers aside, Do you think what has been reported by some including a three star general with intel intelligence background, (ie post 15 and 18) reporting of the hammer and scorecard system to do dirty work, meddling in elections in foreign countries, and now here, is beyond the possibility truth? And by the way, if certain organizations within our country used these means here or abroad, I think we both can agree it is beyond wrong to say the least. Could it be that all this dirty work, if true, may soon be Officially exposed? Or simply swept under the rug? We in America as well as all countries this might have been used in, we humans deserve a fairly held election. If this has been used in foreign lands or America, this needs to be exposed officially, and apparently has been exposed, unofficially?  And again if true, what can be done about it? How can this be corrected?

Sorry been at work

Now the info is a little mixed, some sites say that HAMR (hammer) is a super computer used by Obama and that Scorecard was the software. Some sites say that they are both CIA software programs. All link back to Dennis Montgomery, a former intelligence contractor (?) that reportedly conned the pentagon.

Montgomery has sued for defamation and it was thrown out. On appeal it was also dismissed. So a possible conman (with history) raises this claim of voter fraud.

If it?s accurate and of sound basis why would Trump not have added it to the body of evidence submitted to the courts?

Milo, I  ask you if you believed the possibility of a useable system such as hammer was possible.   I did not say I believe it or not believed it.
> .  Do you think what has been reported by some including a three star general with intel intelligence background, (ie post 15 and 18) reporting of the hammer and scorecard system to do dirty work, meddling in elections in foreign countries, and now here, is beyond the possibility truth?  <.
I will again ask you Do you think such a system is beyond the possibility of being true ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 08:15:50 am by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2020, 08:40:44 am »
Benframed, it looks like you are reaching out into fantasy land now. I think Milo has researched the thing fairly well and has made a pretty good post. If it were true, I think there would be more publicity about it and possibly charges brought. As for possibility, YES, it's possible. How about typing on a piece of plastic with no wires connected in my little computer room andMilo reading what I write in Aussie seconds later? Totally impossible, you say? Nothing is impossible today, including the story above being true, but if it were, I think more people would be picking up and pushing it.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2020, 09:56:40 am »
Benframed, it looks like you are reaching out into fantasy land now. I think Milo has researched the thing fairly well and has made a pretty good post. If it were true, I think there would be more publicity about it and possibly charges brought. As for possibility, YES, it's possible. How about typing on a piece of plastic with no wires connected in my little computer room andMilo reading what I write in Aussie seconds later? Totally impossible, you say? Nothing is impossible today, including the story above being true, but if it were, I think more people would be picking up and pushing it.

I?m not reaching out anywhere. I have posted what I have listened to via audio by Three Star General McEnerary in (post 18 with names and dates., also what was reported by Lou Dobbs and Sidney Powell on Fox (post 15) and OAN News (post 32) Not to mention others I have not posted.  I have not said I back these reports up, I think I plainly stated here more than once, even before the validity of such reports were questioned because I also have questions. Even before  Milo questioned the validity.  I see my last question to him as valid. I think it is legitimate to ask his opinion, a fellow poster here who seems to be and expert of this subject and on the outside looking in from Australia. Do you Iddee,  think the reports from the above mentioned sources are fantasy? Or me asking about these reports is reaching out into fantasy land? 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:31:58 am by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2020, 10:30:20 am »
I think our opinion of the above being true or not, and  our opinion of if it's possible, are eons apart. I wasn't referring to the validity of it, but I understood you were asking if it were possible. My response was, YES, it's possible. Is it true, I have no idea.

Now, which were you asking? If it were true, or was it possible in today's world?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2020, 10:42:45 am »

I?m not reaching out anywhere. I have posted what I have listened to via audio by Three Star General McEnerary in (post 18 with names and dates., also what was reported by Lou Dobbs and Sidney Powell on Fox (post 15) and OAN News (post 32) Not to mention others I have not posted.  I have not said I back these reports up, I think I plainly stated here more than once, even before the validity of such reports were questioned because I also have questions. Even before  Milo questioned the validity.  I see my last question to him as valid. I think it is legitimate to ask his opinion, a fellow poster here who seems to be and expert of this subject and on the outside looking in from Australia. Do you Iddee,  think the reports from the above mentioned sources are fantasy? Or me asking about these reports is reaching out into fantasy land? 

I think our opinion of the above being true or not, and  our opinion of if it's possible, are eons apart. I wasn't referring to the validity of it, but I understood you were asking if it were possible. My response was, YES, it's possible. Is it true, I have no idea.

Now, which were you asking? If it were true, or was it possible in today's world?

How can you be confused of what I was asking Milo which part confuses you?  I think I laid those questions out pretty clear.

? Reply #42 on: November 15, 2020, 07:42:11 am ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:00:40 am by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2020, 11:49:12 am »
""I did not say I believe it or not believed it.
> .  Do you think what has been reported by some including a three star general with intel intelligence background, (ie post 15 and 18) reporting of the hammer and scorecard system to do dirty work, meddling in elections in foreign countries, and now here, is beyond the possibility truth?  <.
I will again ask you Do you think such a system is beyond the possibility of being true ?"""

I do not see that as asking if it is believed to be true or not. I see that as asking if it is possible. To me, there is a big difference in possible and "is".

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2020, 01:18:28 pm »
Quoting Milo.

Sorry been at work

Reading the above, Why would I not ask Milo if he believed it was possible, adding to the questions I had ask him previously. Concerning Milo doing his research as you suggest? Is Milo accurate? Especially since Milo refers to Dennis Montgomery as a possible con man.  Is he? HUM, I sure do not know. Lets look; Who is Dennis Montgomery? According to public information in reply 18, Dennis Montgomery was THE CIA contractor who created this Super Surveillance System (Hammer) in 2003, after 911 for our Government.
((So, if true is Dennis Montgomery a possible conman?  I am not disputing Milo, I simply do not know. Again this information is in the public report in reply 18.))
According to the report, Dennis Montgomery actually became a CIA whistleblower who handed over forty seven hard drives, ten thousand pages of documents and images along with videos In December 2015 consisting of corruption by (a) Biden. This information was given to FBIs general counsel James Baker and James Comey by non other than Dennis Montgomery.  Baker is now the Deputy general counsel of Twitter and Comey was fired by President Trump. This report says Baker and Comey "took everything" Montgomery handed over. Put on your hearing aids and Listen for yourself to the report in reply 18 before accusing me of reaching into fantasyland by asking honest questions. Remember this is the same audio which Mary Fanning and General McInerney was interviewed in post 18, telling of how the election was stolen with this same supper system. Do I also need to tell you who General Thomas McInerney, (3-Stars) U.S. Air Force (Retired) is along with his accomplishments and credentials. 
Adding to that, he possibly could be one of the pilots that saved you bacon in air strikes in Nam. Or is that reaching to far into fantasy land, as I sure don't want to overload your little donkey cart. lol  :tongue:

All the above questions by Milo were addressed in reply 18 audio. Except the last question by milo in the above. Now, Is there a system called hammer and software? If so was the election stolen or hijacked and used? I do not know. That is why I am asking...........

Now just a little friendly advice iddee, referring to Milos last statement of his bridge for sale. You don't have to listen to me but I advise you keeping your money in your pocket just in case you might be interested....    :cheesy: :cheesy:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 02:29:20 pm by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2020, 02:09:41 pm »
I guess you overloaded my little donkey cart. I have no idea what your last sentence means.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2020, 02:16:12 pm »
I guess you overloaded my little donkey cart. I have no idea what your last sentence means.

I was kidding you my friend. I got that from Milos last sentence of his last post 44 as he was actually referring to me. I simply sent it on to you for fun. Be careful what you buy from a fellow who claims to have bridges for sale .  :cheesy:

Quoting Milo
"If you do believe it, well I have a bridge to sell you ;)"

.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 04:39:44 pm by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2020, 06:42:53 pm »
But, But, But,  I done bought it. :oops:   :embarassed:   :shocked:

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2020, 06:48:07 pm »
But, But, But,  I done bought it. :oops:   :embarassed:   :shocked:

Don't feel bad, I almost bought it too!!!!    :oops: :embarassed: :shocked:  :smile:

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2020, 12:18:14 pm »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2020, 12:38:01 pm »
Is this true?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:15:37 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2020, 06:33:22 pm »
That is one smart service dog Jim....

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2020, 10:06:57 pm »
Big News if true.
This post ties in to post 3,15,18 and 32. 

CC For The Hearing Impaired
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 10:42:34 pm by Ben Framed »