Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Michigan voter fraud exposed.  (Read 3096 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Michigan voter fraud exposed.
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 01:04:19 am »
Ralphee I will confess that I do not know much about your country pertaining to your laws and rules. I have had the unwritten opinion that your and our country are both lovers of freedom. I also appreciate that we both originated from our once Mother Country England. I have always looked on Oz with a deep appreciation of kindredship.

Off subject now but let me ask, is the group "The Newsboys'' popular there?  They were a smash here in Christian Music, from Australia may I add.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2020, 02:56:45 am »
If this detailed report is true (along with dates and names), Could it be the reason President Trump is not following the advice of some news casters and opposing views at home or abroad? I do not know. Nor do I know if it is true or not, as I have not taken the time to research the retired Three Star General in the interview. I suppose we will see.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/radio/audio/brannon-howse-november-4-2020

Adding, the audio included of the General and others goes into detail. Well worth listening too in my opinion,
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ralphee

• House Bee
  • All the Gear, and no idea!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2020, 01:53:03 am »
Ralphee I will confess that I do not know much about your country pertaining to your laws and rules. I have had the unwritten opinion that your and our country are both lovers of freedom. I also appreciate that we both originated from our once Mother Country England. I have always looked on Oz with a deep appreciation of kindredship.

Off subject now but let me ask, is the group "The Newsboys'' popular there?  They were a smash here in Christian Music, from Australia may I add.

Yes we love our freedom, yes we started with a bunch of convicts and settlers from the mother country and thanks!
Never heard of 'The Newsboys' to be honest, Christian Music isn't very mainstream here (at least not that i have seen and i follow the pub music scene for a while)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2020, 02:12:52 am »
This is only one of their hits from Australia to the World. Crank it up  :grin:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2020, 02:36:09 am »
Y'all have some good stuff coming out of Australia. This one is also from a duo from OZ which are here now. These guys call themselves "For King and Country"

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2020, 05:12:13 pm »
Before being concerned about the deflective bs propaganda circulating about other country?s worry about your own backyard mate, from what I?m seeing and hearing it appears a pretty sad state of affairs over there, hopefully you?ll all find a way to work together again and be United again and work towards a better future

I wouldn't put much store by what you see in the news if it's coming from here.  We have people crying on screen when Hillary lost, and people crying with joy about Biden.  The idea of an independent press is pretty much gone here.  And understand, I am talking about those who are supposed to be news people, not those who are political pundits.  The press actively supported both Hillary and Biden. 

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2020, 05:21:45 pm »
And yes she was arrested, in her own home, shock horror! For breaching the law.

Something you might not know, but none of what they are demanding we do, is the law.  Laws are passed by either state or federal legislators.  They can't just be spewed out by random governors or the president.  Even a public health crisis declaration has its limits.
It should also be noted that we have a population of 350 million people give or take, and shutting everything down to stay at home is not an option. 

We have multiple international studies pointing to the social, educational, and economic harm that is being done around the world with shutdowns.  When it's all said and done, the hotwash on this will show more deaths from the shutdowns than from COVID.  We have not calculated the economic harm, and the long-term harm from people not getting exams, care, etc. that will lead to long-term health problems.

It may be fine with you and with your country to be told to stay home and let things go.  It may be fine with the people of New Zealand to be put in isolation camps. It is not fine with me. 
This is a highly contagious virus, but also a highly survivable virus.  The ONLY consideration that I accept as valid is that we not overwhelm our medical system.  Using NY as an example, it appears that this is not going to be an issue even as cases increase.  Death rates are going down with better treatments.  Time to get on with things.

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2020, 06:33:47 pm »
Milo,
I want the opposite. We need Trump to expose the election fraud that is going on in this country. He is probably the only person we can trust to do it.
Yes if there is one thing we can count on it is Trump telling the truth (and reading).
Trump lie count stands at over 25,000
This from the man who has been telling so many falsehoods that during the election the Fact Checker website could not keep up? How do you even rack up 25K falsehoods in 4 years.
Just listen to me and only me son and you will be fine.
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2020, 06:39:20 pm »
Milo,
Trump lie count stands at over 25,000.

Where did you get that figure?
If it was from our fake media, that is what it is.
Jim Altmiller

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2020, 08:19:14 pm »
"How do you even rack up 25K falsehoods in 4 years.""

By believing the constant bovine feces spewing from the left 24/7. That's the only way. In real life, not even close.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2020, 08:53:12 pm »
Trump lies a lot.  Sometimes when he doesn't even need to cover his ass or want to sell something yet he still lies.  If you have never heard him speak, you may not have heard him tell one though.  Otherwise, how could you miss it?
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2020, 09:14:16 pm »
So, gww, name a few of your great leftist pols that haven't told any. Until you do, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2020, 09:33:03 pm »
This goes along with the earlier DETAILED report. Is this true? I do not know. To grasp this message by OAN, the earlier detailed audio Message,  along with dates and names in the below quoted section is the key.

If this detailed report is true (along with dates and names), Could it be the reason President Trump is not following the advice of some news casters and opposing views at home or abroad? I do not know. Nor do I know if it is true or not, as I have not taken the time to research the retired Three Star General in the interview. I suppose we will see.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/radio/audio/brannon-howse-november-4-2020

Adding, the audio included of the General and others goes into detail. Well worth listening too in my opinion,

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2020, 09:54:08 pm »
Iddee
I may not name a pol that has never lied but can say that one guy I knew personally that had Trumps ability to say multiple versions of something in a sentence with no embarrassment factor or fear of being caught in a lie is in prison for the last 10 plus years for multiple murder.  Now I am not saying trump is a murderer but am saying that his inability to be embarrassed raises multiple red flags in my mind.  I like to deal with people that at least try.  My question is how anyone could count on anything he says until after it is done and the risk is that he may giveth with one hand and taketh with the other.
My above mentioned sorta friend was good enough to me but did things that were too bad for his goodness to count for much in the big picture.
Even I have lied when cornered as have most but I knew it and felt it while it happened.  Trump does not give off signs that he feels anything about the things that come out of his mouth or what others may think about those things.
Cheers
gww

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2020, 12:09:19 am »
Trump does not give off signs that he feels anything about the things that come out of his mouth or what others may think about those things.

And he may not.  But if lying is your issue, you got a great storyteller in Biden.  Trump exaggerates and engages in hyperbole.  Biden makes up stories out of thin air.

You should probably find a different reason to dislike Trump.

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2020, 12:14:58 am »
Something you might not know, but none of what they are demanding we do, is the law.  Laws are passed by either state or federal legislators.  They can't just be spewed out by random governors or the president.  Even a public health crisis declaration has its limits.

Let?s just have a real quick analysis of that for Oregon

http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/ors/ors431.html

431.110 General powers and duties of Oregon Health Authority. The Oregon Health Authority shall:
      (1) Have direct supervision of all matters relating to the preservation of life and health of the people of this state.
(7) Have full power in the control of all communicable diseases.

431.120 Other duties of Oregon Health Authority; rules. In addition to the duties described in ORS 431.115, the Oregon Health Authority shall:
      (1) Enforce the laws, rules and policies of this state related to health.

431.133 Emergency preparedness and response; rules. (1) For the purpose of establishing the foundational capabilities under ORS 431.131, emergency preparedness and response include, but are not limited to, the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to:...
(f) Issue and enforce emergency health orders;

431.155 Authority of Oregon Health Authority to restrain violation of public health laws. (1) Whenever it appears to the Oregon Health Authority that any person is engaged or about to engage in any acts or practices that constitute a violation of any statute relating to public health administered by the authority, or any rule or order issued thereunder, the authority may institute proceedings in the circuit courts to enforce obedience thereto by injunction, or by other processes, mandatory or otherwise, restraining such person, or its officers, agents, employees and representatives from further violation of such statute, rule or order, and enjoining upon them obedience thereto.

Kathy, It looks on the face of it that they do have the legal basis to restrict movement of persons or otherwise implement controls in response to a pandemic. It also appears that they can have someone arrested for breaching those restrictions.

Anyway I do wish you all the best of luck with the situation. It?s a crap thing to be going through.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2020, 12:19:04 am »
Yes if there is one thing we can count on it is Trump telling the truth (and reading).
Trump lie count stands at over 25,000
This from the man who has been telling so many falsehoods that during the election the Fact Checker website could not keep up? How do you even rack up 25K falsehoods in 4 years.
Just listen to me and only me son and you will be fine.

That's amusing.  The press and the leftists spent 4 years calling everything that he said a lie.  Even when he was proved correct they did not correct the record.  I am not a big fan of Trump the man and I will agree that he is not careful in what he says, but if I had to choose between believing the (RUSSIA COLLUSION!!) press, or Trump, I'd pick the latter.

Just for fun and this is not even up to date.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

and this
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/30/joe-biden-is-a-pathological-liar/

And this
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/499065-lies-darned-lies-and-the-truth-about-joe-biden

If there is one thing everyone knows about old joe other than his love of hair sniffing, it is that he is not honest.  We didn't have to get all the way to this election to know that.  it's on the record.

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2020, 12:27:23 am »
Let?s just have a real quick analysis of that for Oregon

According to the Oregon constitution, she can claim emergency powers for 30 days and that can be renewed by the legislature if she askes.  She has not.  They would do it.
This is not being done through the Oregon health department.  It is being done by her orders.

Since no statute or law has been passed, there are no grounds for arrest.  No one is breaking a law if they ignore her.

Tonight, she locked the state down again.  Businesses that were just getting going, are now shut down.  Gyms, restaurants, etc.  Grocery stores have to limit customers.  She left open hair salons.  WTH?

Who is going to pay for all of this lockdown crap? 

Alexis de Tocqueville

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2020, 02:58:39 am »
This was fun but I have higher priorities that are not going to allow me to keep up with this conversation.
Deer season is tomorrow. :cool:
Cheers
gww

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee