Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Cider! 🎁🎂🎈  (Read 922 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Happy Birthday Cider! 🎁🎂🎈
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 11:38:55 am »
>Ben, "A foreigner who hates America might feel the same as you".? Do you think I hate America? <

Naw, at least I certainly hope not, especially since I look at you as a friend and myself being an American lol. But as I said foreigners who hate America are probably jumping up and down at the present time. Looking at this as a present. Especially those who were taking advantage of our Country during the Clinton, Bush, and Obama years, wouldn't you think? Not to mention stability. One example, Benjamin Netanyahu a friend of America; what was it he said recently about his concerns if the Democrats were to once again take charge of America? He has fear of war. Trump is or was a peacemaker? 

To edit, I am with Jim and iddee. If fraud was committed during this election, and there is smoke in the air which certainly smells that way, then hopefully this fraud will be clearly exposed and the courts will clean up the mess. We shall see.

With friends like Netanyahu who needs enemies? Netanyahu is the USAs friend as long as he can get something from you.

Police recommended indictments against Netanyahu, and on 21 November 2019, Netanyahu was officially indicted for breach of trust, accepting bribes, and fraud. As a result of the indictment, Netanyahu is legally required to relinquish his ministry portfolios other than prime minister.

Trial of Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org ? wiki ? Trial_of_Benjamin_Netanyahu
Feedback
About Featured Snippets

Benjamin Netanyahu: What are the corruption charges? - BBC ...
www.bbc.com ? news ? world-middle-east-47409739
22 May 2020 ? Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust. The cases involved are known as ...

Benjamin Netanyahu appears in court on corruption charges ...
www.theguardian.com ? world ? may ? benjamin-netan...
24 May 2020 ? Defiantly railing against attempts to ?overthrow? him before donning a face mask to enter court, Benjamin Netanyahu sat for the first day of his ...

Israel's Netanyahu demands probe of investigators in his ...
uk.reuters.com ? article ? uk-israel-politics-netanyahu
9 Sep 2020 ? Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on Wednesday for an inquiry into the investigators who brought corruption charges against ...

What To Know As Israel's Netanyahu Goes On Trial For ... - NPR
www.npr.org ? 2020/05/23 ? what-to-know-as-israels-net...
23 May 2020 ? The Israeli prime minister is due in court Sunday for corruption charges, including that he allegedly offered a media company regulatory favors ...
People also ask
Who is in charge of Israel right now?

Israel: Netanyahu corruption trial to intensify in January ...
www.aljazeera.com ? news ? israel-netanyahu-corruptio...
19 Jul 2020 ? Israel: Netanyahu corruption trial to intensify in January. Israeli prime minister is charged with fraud, breach of trust, and accepting bribes in a ..
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 02:07:23 pm »
Looks as if he has his share of problems.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2020, 07:20:15 pm »
ben
I check in, in passing, but have had other interest take up my computer time.  Currently I am trying to learn guitar and it is hard and so, though I make quick passes, I am on a bit of an internet hiatus except for guitar related.  The other three years, I was around and checking in on you guys but lazy.  I still like reading though once a day or so.
Cheers
gww
Same here, when I am bored I check in (usually about weekly). I stay away from the political crap which is why I was posting here. I guess the BM just spews it politics in all threads- want it or not.
Trump and his tweet storms were the joke of the country for the last 4 years. The only thing worst was all the lying. You could count several lies even in a single text much less in a speech (if that is what you called the ramblings that he called speeches). Trump supporters must get 100% of their news from Fox, not watch comedians, not listen to the hate that he spewed. Every time you click on social media it directs more of what you click on. Not facts, commercials. He ran on a platform of attack and hate. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth an worked for nothing but got richer by conning others. I have you ever seen any country tear itself apart like this in the last 4 years? Mr. Bone spurs calls the war dead losers, steals money for his border wall, pardons war criminals, calls POW losers. Yeah your stock went up 20%, but the world is a much worse place because of it. Hows that Virous working out for you? I could not watch the Wisconsin game but the good news is that they are down to 14 cases on the team this week so maybe next week (around the corner my rear).
So much for a happy birthday wish Cider.
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2020, 05:17:21 pm »
 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2020, 12:27:44 pm »
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Looks like the GT has acquiesced to leaving the White House at a press conference, but got a little upset with one reporter. All pout and finger-pointing, "don't speak to me like that, I'mmmmmm the POTUS" But not for much longer! :wink:
Doesn't like the boot being on the other foot. Donnie, better get those tax returns sorted/hidden. :grin:

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2020, 06:38:18 pm »
Happy Birthday, Mr. Cider.  I?m a little bit late in wishing you all good things, I don?t go to the coffee house often and seldom post here.  But when I saw your Birthday was the topic: yes Sir, I will gladly post well wishes.

Cheers

Van
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2020, 06:30:58 am »
Happy Christmas and New Year.