Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Cider! 🎁🎂🎈  (Read 940 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Happy Birthday Cider! 🎁🎂🎈
« on: November 03, 2020, 06:23:13 am »
Happy Birthday Cider!   🎈🎂🎉🎊🎁 
Have a Great Day!!
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Happy Birthday Cider! 🎁🎂🎈
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 09:01:27 am »
DITTO
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:28:28 pm »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 06:29:54 pm »
Happy birthday.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 06:31:05 pm »
DITTO
Thank you boy's! :grin:

Your welcome, I will take it easy on you today, your special day, but tomorrow it's on lol.    :cheesy:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 05:03:51 am »
DITTO

Your welcome, I will take it easy on you today, your special day, but tomorrow it's on lol.    :cheesy:

It looks as if my birthday present will be along shortly, just delayed in the post :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 10:56:18 am »
DITTO

It looks as if my birthday present will be along shortly, just delayed in the post :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:

We shall see!  :tongue: :grin:

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 12:44:55 pm »

[/quote]

oh I get it now! That is funny bleep there.
Happy birthday, how does beekeeping work in COVID lockdown?
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 02:56:31 pm »

I wondered how long it would take! :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Re beekeeping its easy, hand it all over to your grandson!  :wink:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 04:03:26 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 02:01:37 pm »

I wondered how long it would take! :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Re beekeeping its easy, hand it all over to your grandson!  :wink:

My present has just arrived after the postal delay, albeit the postman didn't want to give it to me. Apparently he thought I didn't deserve it, but eventually he admitted it was mine. Went away muttering something about legal issues. I recommended a good local municipal golf course so he could calm down.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 02:15:53 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 02:41:34 pm »
A foreigner who hates America might feel the same as you. Apparently many do. I can understand that more than I can understand Americas' own Citizens hatred toward Mr Trump which was displayed from the left before the first election and being the wave on which these votes came. From our very own Citizens. Especially when our very own citizens are so hate filled they would have ANYONE for President except the very one who has done more for America than any president in my lifetime. 

Considering the Constitution, Mr Trump (gave) his time, effort, enthusiasm, and energy to the great mountain of a job, rebuilding America once again according to the wishes of our Founding Fathers via the Constitution. And look at what he accomplished in just 3 years in spite of all the never ending opposition! In spite of some of the best investigators the left had to offer finding nothing! Bob Mueller being one.  Just a short list of what Mr Trumps' accomplished for ALL Americans, as there are many many more accomplishments. One Reference can be found on Iddees topic  >The buffoon in the white house<

I have ask the question to several, including all here who seem to hate Mr Trump; ?Why do you hate Mr Trump so?? The best answer anyone gave me was "because I simply do not like him". Ok you have your wish. You have successfully hated a man out of office. Have you unwittingly cut off your own nose to spite your face; simply because you don't like him? Is he perfect? NO. Was he trying to do good for America and our friends and even our enemies? I hope so.

This reminds me of another true story of the only one who was perfect. One Mr Trump himself said he does not measure up to, "not even close" he said. Why would I expect any different now. Did not they do worse to Jesus? Gods' only begotten Son, Gods Gift to the world? A person who never wronged anyone and did good things? Still they yelled crucify him crucify him. Even Pilate, a foreigner and a non believer was taken aback about this. So was his wife, Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. We know Mr Trump is a man and a sinner just like the rest of us, but I think he tried his best for everyone. Sad

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 03:46:55 pm »
A foreigner who hates America might feel the same as you. Apparently many do. I can understand that more than I can understand Americas' own Citizens hatred toward Mr Trump which was displayed from the left before the first election and being the wave on which these votes came. From our very own Citizens. Especially when our very own citizens are so hate filled they would have ANYONE for President except the very one who has done more for America than any president in my lifetime. 

Considering the Constitution, Mr Trump (gave) his time, effort, enthusiasm, and energy to the great mountain of a job, rebuilding America once again according to the wishes of our Founding Fathers via the Constitution. And look at what he accomplished in just 3 years in spite of all the never ending opposition! In spite of some of the best investigators the left had to offer finding nothing! Bob Mueller being one.  Just a short list of what Mr Trumps' accomplished for ALL Americans, as there are many many more accomplishments. One Reference can be found on Iddees topic  >The buffoon in the white house<

I have ask the question to several, including all here who seem to hate Mr Trump; ?Why do you hate Mr Trump so?? The best answer anyone gave me was "because I simply do not like him". Ok you have your wish. You have successfully hated a man out of office. Have you unwittingly cut off your own nose to spite your face; simply because you don't like him? Is he perfect? NO. Was he trying to do good for America and our friends and even our enemies? I hope so.

This reminds me of another true story of the only one who was perfect. One Mr Trump himself said he does not measure up to, "not even close" he said. Why would I expect any different now. Did not they do worse to Jesus? Gods' only begotten Son, Gods Gift to the world? A person who never wronged anyone and did good things? Still they yelled crucify him crucify him. Even Pilate, a foreigner and a non believer was taken aback about this. So was his wife, Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. We know Mr Trump is a man and a sinner just like the rest of us, but I think he tried his best for everyone. Sad
Ben, "A foreigner who hates America might feel the same as you".? Do you think I hate America?  Why would I, of a mild political disposition hate America? I dislike the term 'hate' it's so pejorative' I would prefer 'dislike' as you could dislike one actor to another. A new chapter begins, let's see what happens. :wink:
The one person who came across to me as something that crawled from under a stone was Rudi Guliani, the guy really came across as creepy, uck!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 03:57:55 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2020, 06:25:32 pm »
>Ben, "A foreigner who hates America might feel the same as you".? Do you think I hate America? <

Naw, at least I certainly hope not, especially since I look at you as a friend and myself being an American lol. But as I said foreigners who hate America are probably jumping up and down at the present time. Looking at this as a present. Especially those who were taking advantage of our Country during the Clinton, Bush, and Obama years, wouldn't you think? Not to mention stability. One example, Benjamin Netanyahu a friend of America; what was it he said recently about his concerns if the Democrats were to once again take charge of America? He has fear of war. Trump is or was a peacemaker? 

To edit, I am with Jim and iddee. If fraud was committed during this election, and there is smoke in the air which certainly smells that way, then hopefully this fraud will be clearly exposed and the courts will clean up the mess. We shall see.

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 07:17:01 pm »
ben
Comparing trumps fate to Jesus is quite a stretch.  Trump has been a con man his whole life with many suffering and still loving him till they finally got some distance from him.  Ask the trump university students.  Just cause some were awake enough to see it even as he was getting elected does not mean that he does not deserve the response.  Don't tell me about his belief in a constitution while he is trying to get a G-7 meeting held at his resort or his daughter is getting all kind of patents from china.  Constitution? Like declaring and emergency to steal money from the military a day or two after he could not get a vote from those who hold the purse.
Na, I'm not buying.   

Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2020, 07:24:43 pm »
ben
Comparing trumps fate to Jesus is quite a stretch.  Trump has been a con man his whole life with many suffering and still loving him till they finally got some distance from him.  Ask the trump university students.  Just cause some were awake enough to see it even as he was getting elected does not mean that he does not deserve the response.  Don't tell me about his belief in a constitution while he is trying to get a G-7 meeting held at his resort or his daughter is getting all kind of patents from china.  Constitution? Like declaring and emergency to steal money from the military a day or two after he could not get a vote from those who hold the purse.
Na, I'm not buying.   

Cheers
gww

Well hello Gww where have you been for the last 4 years ?

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2020, 07:46:39 pm »
ben
I check in, in passing, but have had other interest take up my computer time.  Currently I am trying to learn guitar and it is hard and so, though I make quick passes, I am on a bit of an internet hiatus except for guitar related.  The other three years, I was around and checking in on you guys but lazy.  I still like reading though once a day or so.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2020, 09:42:19 pm »
>ben
Comparing trumps fate to Jesus is quite a stretch.<

No gww there life as well as their fate is no comparison. Even when someone tried flattery with Mr Trump, suggesting he was the most famous man in America he quickly straighten that out answering; No the most famous man in America is Gods Son, Jesus Christ. Good for Mr Trump. Apparently you missed the point. If they hated Jesus who know no sin, how much more will they hate us who have sinned, including Mr Trump and especially Mr Trump. It is obvious that he was at the top of the hate chart the day he came down the escalator and announced he was running for President on the Republican Ticket the first time around. How quickly they turned on him, like a pack of raving wolves.

Now that a Democrat is apparently headed to office, I suppose we may expect your company here regularly?  Or will you once again disappear for 4 more years? :wink: lol

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2020, 10:15:16 pm »
ben
Happy for the democratic but I will probably not lose my lazy streak.  I will probably stop by and look pretty often cause I still like you guys and like to keep up but am more selective than when I first got bees and really needed more help.  I will not be happy all the time with the democrat but from the beginning could not understand even republicans not recognizing Trump for being a con man and have much less respect for those in office that fell under his spell.  I do agree with kathys point in a different thread that historians will look only at what he did or did not accomplish.  We will see how that goes if I live long enough.
Cheers
gww

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2020, 10:21:30 pm »
ben
Happy for the democratic but I will probably not lose my lazy streak.  I will probably stop by and look pretty often cause I still like you guys and like to keep up but am more selective than when I first got bees and really needed more help.  I will not be happy all the time with the democrat but from the beginning could not understand even republicans not recognizing Trump for being a con man and have much less respect for those in office that fell under his spell.  I do agree with kathys point in a different thread that historians will look only at what he did or did not accomplish.  We will see how that goes if I live long enough.
Cheers
gww

Welcome back gww. Thanks for entertaining me with my kidding you. For the nations sake I hope all works out for good. Yes, we will see. I hope you live a very long and happy life!   

Online gww

• Queen Bee
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2020, 11:11:08 pm »
ben
I hope you live a very long and happy life!
Back at you.
Cheers
gww