Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: For My Friend Cider From Sky News  (Read 240 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
For My Friend Cider From Sky News
« on: October 19, 2020, 06:09:30 pm »

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: For My Friend Cider From Sky News
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 06:34:17 am »

So have I got this right ex whitehouse advisor Bannon is now complaining that the "Fake News Mainstream Media" has been stopped from reporting on Twitter re an alledged hard drive that was forgotten about at a repair shop and endded up in the GTs  Rep party  sympathizers hands? In the end you get the politics you deserve! :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 06:50:38 am »
Good try Cider. But no cigar as the fat cats say. lol  :cheesy:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 12:55:46 pm »
So have I got this right ex whitehouse advisor Bannon is now complaining that the "Fake News Mainstream Media" has been stopped from reporting on Twitter re an alledged hard drive that was forgotten about at a repair shop and endded up in the GTs  Rep party  sympathizers hands?

Not quite.  It first apparently ended up in the hands of the FBI and they have had it for over a year.  This brings up more questions about the FBI and what it has been up to.
Next, the shop owner tried to contact some in Congress.  No one got back to him. 
He then went to several press outlets and only one was interested in what he had.
Rudy and Steve also got the info. 

I don't care about Hunter in the tub with a crack pipe.  He's a mess and we all know that.  I DO care about the stuff in there are seems to implicated Joe in illegal money dealings and illegal influence-peddling for the sake of money while he was VP and after. 

There is far more here in both proof and trail of dealings than there ever was in the impeachment of Trump.  This is why Twitter, FB, and the press have either actively blocked the info, or ignored the story.  To my knowledge, only one reporter has asked Biden about the story.  Biden refused to answer. 
This is a huge story, but it does not fit the political narrative that the press, social media, and the left wish to push.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville