Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: This is too good not to share!  (Read 156 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
This is too good not to share!
« on: October 17, 2020, 02:16:54 am »
I think each one of you will thoroughly enjoy this video! Mr. Binnie is an outstanding person and beekeeper.

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline charentejohn

• House Bee
Re: This is too good not to share!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 07:05:00 am »
Begs the old question, how many bees make 5 ?  I think hand crafted products like this are the future, I liked the displays saying Local Honey especially.
You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 11:23:16 am »
John I do not understand what you mean about how many honey bees make 5 but I did enjoy the video. Until now I have not been privileged to view what was shown here. Not even on National Geographic. The in-depth view of a complete honey industry from every angle showed and explained here; Absolutely amazing to me.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Field Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 01:28:18 pm »
Ben, thank you for introducing us to Bob Binnie's channel. 
A genuine classy guy and a top tier operation run with high integrity. This is the type of person and operation that presents well the professional-commercial type operations that we want people (the public) to see. 
Good stuff! Thanks a bunch.

THP
Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 07:48:28 pm »
Your welcome Mr HP. I figured beekeepers of all levels of experience would enjoy or benefit from this.  It is people like yourself, Mr Binnie as well as others, that I depend of for education.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:38:57 am by Ben Framed »