Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The real Joe.  (Read 268 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
The real Joe.
« on: October 16, 2020, 05:07:56 pm »
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: The real Joe.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 02:27:43 pm »

Undoubtedly he rambled on a lot but don't forget he is not the president you're voting for :wink: ......but the buffoon   president YOU are voting for advises injecting oneself with bleach "just to clean your lungs out" and at a rally said he would go into the audience and kiss every woman and men even though he would not confirm if he was COVID free. (is there something you don't know about?)
Again I reiterate, "you get the politicians you deserve"
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 08:00:12 am »

A state of some type of impairment?  Maybe drug or alcohol?  I do not know but something is most definitely not right here.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 08:38:57 am »
In spite of the heavy cloak of protection from the media for joe and the numerous lies and disinformation from propaganda peddlers. The light of truth is breaking the barrier of the darkness of the left. See for yourself. The light of the right is shining through to reasonable Americans of all backgrounds. Deceiving tactics seem to be unraveling quickly for the left.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 01:50:25 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 07:30:57 pm »
In spite of the heavy cloak of protection from the media for joe and the numerous lies and disinformation from propaganda peddlers. The light of truth is breaking the barrier of the darkness of the left. See for yourself. The light of the right is shining through to reasonable Americans of all backgrounds. Deceiving tactics seem to be unraveling quickly for the left.

The little box in the bottom left corner says it all :wink: Fake news!
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 07:51:15 pm »

The little box in the bottom left corner says it all :wink: Fake news!

Love you Cider. Thanks for the smile.  :grin:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 09:11:20 pm »
Smile??  I laughed out loud. That little box in the corner is the only place you will find both good and bad articles about both parties.
It was just reported this week that Trump received 97% of roasts from the mainstream compared to 3% for Biden.

Really, is that what you call fair and balanced treatment.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 11:09:11 pm »
Smile??  I laughed out loud. That little box in the corner is the only place you will find both good and bad articles about both parties.
It was just reported this week that Trump received 97% of roasts from the mainstream compared to 3% for Biden.

Really, is that what you call fair and balanced treatment.

> is that what you call fair and balanced treatment.

Since Cider strives to be a fair and balanced person, sure he does. lol  :cheesy: right Cider?   :grin:

Hum; Actually I would like to hear his answer to that also.  :cheesy:

.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:56:09 pm by Ben Framed »