Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Trump Show  (Read 196 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
The Trump Show
« on: October 16, 2020, 07:21:59 am »
Just seen the first episode certainly looks interesting! 2 more to go. :wink:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p08svdkn/the-trump-show

Enjoy. :grin:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: The Trump Show
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 08:27:34 am »
Good morning my BBC friend. Underlying is stated when I tried to enjoy your (show).  Question, does Christopher Steel work for this so called, quote-News-unquote outfit?  :cool:

BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it?s due to rights issues. In the UK? Here's some advice.

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 08:33:08 am »
Is this by any chance what you were attempting to post by Rudy?

The follow is CC for the hearing impaired.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 05:12:39 pm »
Is this by any chance what you were attempting to post by Rudy?

The follow is CC for the hearing impaired.

Naw, nothing like that tripe. It is a 3 part series on The GT from his time on TV to his unfortunate admission to the White House. How they manage to stop him from naming it The Trump White House god only knows anyway back to the programe its a look behind the scenes, comment from his advisors past and present. It's a good laugh I only wish iplayer works in the US so you too can have a laugh :cheesy:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 07:20:36 pm »
> I only wish iplayer works in the US so you too can have a laugh :cheesy:

So do I. I enjoy a good laugh. May I recommend, > Humor from Ronald Reagan< in the humor section.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 04:54:29 pm »

So do I. I enjoy a good laugh. May I recommend, > Humor from Ronald Reagan< in the humor section.
Isn't he dead and gone? Still, I suppose we could have some posthumous humour. :wink: don't know if it's relevant to today or even the GT. :cheesy:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 11:55:57 pm »

Isn't he dead and gone? Still, I suppose we could have some posthumous humour. :wink: don't know if it's relevant to today or even the GT. :cheesy:

Poor Cider, Poor Poor Cider. Iddee; he seems to have reached the point of being incapable of focusing on a few minutes of
simple relaxing humor without thoughts of Mr Trump popping up in his thinking. Perhaps it's the thought of Americas' continued prospering that does something strange to him?  Your have know him and been his friend much longer than I. Is there some way we can help our good friend relax and smell the roses?   :sad:   :cheesy:    :wink:

Its OK Cider, as Mr Trump has proven for almost four years, he is not the boogie man that the left continues to describe and portray him to be. It will be ok. Not only America, but you, far away in England, are better off than you was four years ago because Mr Trump is President, excluding the China Virus of course.    :cool:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 12:53:34 am by Ben Framed »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 05:05:19 am »
NOPE, Cider is doing fine. We are having fun and sometimes mess up and tell the truth, even.  :shocked: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*