Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The buffoon in the white house  (Read 1203 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: The buffoon in the white house
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2020, 09:32:16 am »
>. Unfortunately, I think you are beyond normal nursing care. In another post, I asked Kathy if she wrote for a website, my mistake, I believe it must have been you. Certainly blends in with your'e philosophy.
https://bustatroll.org/2020/03/13/re-education-camps-for-trump-supporters/

:wink: :cheesy: 

Allow me to remind you my saber toting, chain rattling, friend; (Sir Knight of Scorpion Manor, Castle, and Estate) :cheesy: The two comments that I quoted were posted by iddee, (Your comrade and double agent in disguise? :shocked: Naw not possible).  Anyway, quotes that YOU said you agreed with, completely and totally.  :shocked:

Please allow me to quote you my jolly good friend, referring to your reply to iddees' quotes.

" I agree with everything you have just said, its all a leftist plot I just don't know why people do and say things like this, do they not appreciate the great country they are allowed to live in? Maybe we should be looking to set up insitutions to re-educate them, after all it seems to work in China. Given time they will become more of the right thinking citizens we need more of. Oh and I do want to get back to my NFL. MAGA USA USA USA..... Go for it Donald Go for it MAGA"

I picked out a couple of those everythings that you so confidently agreed too.  :wink:  Wondering about the possibilities of said quotes as any good reporter would do.  :cheesy:  He or she should look at ALL possibilities. Adding; as you also know, any good reporter should be un-bios in reaching a determination and conclusion, if a conclusion is available, leaving no stone unturned during the investigation and later reporting.  Especially when an advisory to the American Way and the American Constitution such as yourself, suddenly flipped with gladness and gleeful agreement to such statements as iddees'.  :wink: :cheesy:

That my English Cousin is just what I did, looked at the possibilities. Though I was unable to reach a sure conclusion, I did report the possibilities. Sadly; Your ridicule of my outstanding reported commentary replies is my only reward. I would have instead, expected you, by using your influence of the Royal Queen, Family and Crown, too excitedly and expectantly nominate me for the NOBEL PRIZE OF JOURNALISM and possible Knighthood instead of the mockery derision filled scorn of me so eagerly displayed by you above.    :shocked: :cheesy: :wink: :cool:   The stance you have taken has cut to the bone my dear friend. :tongue:  :grin: My Oh My    :cry:   :grin:

Oh Ben you fall into it so easily, taking sweets from a child comes to mind. Ben its satire! Look to the top of the opening page of
https://bustatroll.org
The one that says 'About Us'
Kathy twigged right away that "I jest" at least I hope so :wink: I  used to say iddee got a lot of his diatribes from emails now I believe I know the source :wink:

ABOUT US

"BustaTroll.org is a subsidiary of the ?America?s Last Line of Defense? network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News
About Satire

Before you complain and decide satire is synonymous with ?comedy?:

sat?ire ˈsaˌtī(ə)r noun: The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, OR ridicule to expose and criticize people?s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site?s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you?re still having an issue with that satire thing.
About Taters

?Taters? are the conservative fans of America?s Last Line of Defense. They are fragile, frightened, mostly older caucasian Americans. They believe nearly anything. While we go out of our way to educate them that not everything they agree with is true, they are still old, typically ignorant, and again ? very afraid of everything.

Our mission is to do our best to show them the light, through shame if necessary, and to have a good time doing it, because?old and afraid or not, these people are responsible for the patriarchy we?re railing so hard against. They don?t understand logic and they couldn?t care less about the reason.  Facts are irrelevant. BUT?they do understand shame.

About Fake News

Call it whatever you like. Just don?t call it something it isn?t. Don?t email us asking for a ?source.? Don?t inform us that our stories aren?t true. We have so many disclaimers now that the disclaimers are satirical. We make sure the words ?satire? or ?fiction? appear in EVERY category BEFORE the story. Twice.

If you can seriously read this stuff and think it can be passed off as real to reasonable people, you need to go out, right now, and buy a sense of humor and a clue."

So Ben re-read some of your posts and compare them with bustatroll.org. 'Illuminating' :wink:

Oh My! I hope it?s not too late! Nurse Alice please come quickly!  Yes it?s  our Cider again! He has engaged in endless rabble about some twisted group he belongs too and is making no sense what so ever! I am afraid he may have fallen deeper into the rabbit hole and perhaps finally reached the dreaded wonderland! Nurse Alice please fetch him as you know the debris of the rabbit hole and your way around wonderland as no other! He trust you I suppose, at least he regularly call for you! I suppose it is my fault! I inadvertently must have pulled his chain! Please bring him back to us!  :cheesy:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2020, 10:23:12 am »
Ben, you have finally lost it. I tried to explain step by step but it didn't seem to 'take' I find you are still delusional still taking your bullet points from bustatroll. Ben, the taters aren't real just a figment of the imagination.  Forget the pills I'll recommend just the salt (salt; take it with a pinch of :rolleyes:) forget pinch, more a shovel :wink: Watch out! the men in white coats are getting closer.

PS
I don't belong to bustatroll as you state, its a site KathyP included in her post.
 Re: You know you are being played, right? (Thread)
? Reply #4 on: 24 October 2020, 15:25:58 ?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:41:45 am by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2020, 10:27:55 am »
Ben, you have finally lost it. I tried to explain step by step but it didn't seem to 'take' I find you are still delusional still taking your bullet points from bustatroll. Ben, the taters aren't real just a figment of the imagination.  Forget the pills I'll recommend just the salt (salt; take it with a pinch of :rolleyes:) forget pinch, more a shovel :wink: Watch out! the men in white coats are getting closer.

Actually I have not heard of bustatroll, nor have I openmed that heading. After all the mumbo jumbo that you were spewing about it, I totally lost interest. 

> Watch out! the men in white coats are getting closer.

Love you cider..    :grin: :grin:  Thanks for looking out for me, and sharing your experience and the heads up of the men in white coats.  you're a good friend.   :cheesy: :cheesy:
PS Did you happen to see a white rabbit also? Just asking. lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 12:30:05 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2020, 11:16:24 am »
YEP, time to slowly count to 10, and forget what comes after 9.  :wink:  :grin:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2020, 03:23:41 pm »
>. Unfortunately, I think you are beyond normal nursing care. In another post, I asked Kathy if she wrote for a website, my mistake, I believe it must have been you. Certainly blends in with your'e philosophy.
https://bustatroll.org/2020/03/13/re-education-camps-for-trump-supporters/

:wink: :cheesy: 

Allow me to remind you my saber toting, chain rattling, friend; (Sir Knight of Scorpion Manor, Castle, and Estate) :cheesy: The two comments that I quoted were posted by iddee, (Your comrade and double agent in disguise? :shocked: Naw not possible).  Anyway, quotes that YOU said you agreed with, completely and totally.  :shocked:

Please allow me to quote you my jolly good friend, referring to your reply to iddees' quotes.

" I agree with everything you have just said, its all a leftist plot I just don't know why people do and say things like this, do they not appreciate the great country they are allowed to live in? Maybe we should be looking to set up insitutions to re-educate them, after all it seems to work in China. Given time they will become more of the right thinking citizens we need more of. Oh and I do want to get back to my NFL. MAGA USA USA USA..... Go for it Donald Go for it MAGA"

I picked out a couple of those everythings that you so confidently agreed too.  :wink:  Wondering about the possibilities of said quotes as any good reporter would do.  :cheesy:  He or she should look at ALL possibilities. Adding; as you also know, any good reporter should be un-bios in reaching a determination and conclusion, if a conclusion is available, leaving no stone unturned during the investigation and later reporting.  Especially when an advisory to the American Way and the American Constitution such as yourself, suddenly flipped with gladness and gleeful agreement to such statements as iddees'.  :wink: :cheesy:

That my English Cousin is just what I did, looked at the possibilities. Though I was unable to reach a sure conclusion, I did report the possibilities. Sadly; Your ridicule of my outstanding reported commentary replies is my only reward. I would have instead, expected you, by using your influence of the Royal Queen, Family and Crown, too excitedly and expectantly nominate me for the NOBEL PRIZE OF JOURNALISM and possible Knighthood instead of the mockery derision filled scorn of me so eagerly displayed by you above.    :shocked: :cheesy: :wink: :cool:   The stance you have taken has cut to the bone my dear friend. :tongue:  :grin: My Oh My    :cry:   :grin:

Oh Ben you fall into it so easily, taking sweets from a child comes to mind. Ben its satire! Look to the top of the opening page of
https://bustatroll.org
The one that says 'About Us'
Kathy twigged right away that "I jest" at least I hope so :wink: I  used to say iddee got a lot of his diatribes from emails now I believe I know the source :wink:

ABOUT US

"BustaTroll.org is a subsidiary of the ?America?s Last Line of Defense? network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News
About Satire

Before you complain and decide satire is synonymous with ?comedy?:

sat?ire ˈsaˌtī(ə)r noun: The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, OR ridicule to expose and criticize people?s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site?s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you?re still having an issue with that satire thing.
About Taters

?Taters? are the conservative fans of America?s Last Line of Defense. They are fragile, frightened, mostly older caucasian Americans. They believe nearly anything. While we go out of our way to educate them that not everything they agree with is true, they are still old, typically ignorant, and again ? very afraid of everything.

Our mission is to do our best to show them the light, through shame if necessary, and to have a good time doing it, because?old and afraid or not, these people are responsible for the patriarchy we?re railing so hard against. They don?t understand logic and they couldn?t care less about the reason.  Facts are irrelevant. BUT?they do understand shame.

About Fake News

Call it whatever you like. Just don?t call it something it isn?t. Don?t email us asking for a ?source.? Don?t inform us that our stories aren?t true. We have so many disclaimers now that the disclaimers are satirical. We make sure the words ?satire? or ?fiction? appear in EVERY category BEFORE the story. Twice.

If you can seriously read this stuff and think it can be passed off as real to reasonable people, you need to go out, right now, and buy a sense of humor and a clue."

So Ben re-read some of your posts and compare them with bustatroll.org. 'Illuminating' :wink:

Oh My! I hope it?s not too late! Nurse Alice please come quickly!  Yes it?s  our Cider again! He has engaged in endless rabble about some twisted group he belongs too and is making no sense what so ever! I am afraid he may have fallen deeper into the rabbit hole and perhaps finally reached the dreaded wonderland! Nurse Alice please fetch him as you know the debris of the rabbit hole and your way around wonderland as no other! He trust you I suppose, at least he regularly call for you! I suppose it is my fault! I inadvertently must have pulled his chain! Please bring him back to us!  :cheesy:
Ben ,Oh Ben even you who seems to be addicted to shovels of salt surely must have realised I would never have posted that as a real belief. It was satire, a gentle questioning the depths of your and iddee's gullibility, I think we have still a way to go to find out. :wink: I think you both will be joining Kathy in jumping up and down as you approach November 3rd (take care of your
toes) iddee stay off the moonshine! :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2020, 04:11:08 pm »
>  It was satire, a gentle questioning the depths of your and iddee's gullibility, I think we have still a way to go to find out. :wink: I think you both will be joining Kathy in jumping up and down as you approach November 3rd (take care of your
toes) iddee stay off the moonshine! :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Oh no! Now he is stomping at all our toes, the whole Hew Haw gang as he must view us! THE Gloom Despair and Agony on Me syndrome ! Especially you Iddee! lol 😂

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2020, 06:32:33 pm »
"THE Gloom Despair and Agony on Me syndrome" ??? ok, what the hell, I've fallen for it, what doe's it mean? :wink: Doe's it have anything to do with trains?:wink: More importantly what's it got to do with Dumbos? Aren't you gathering to moan the great loss? :wink: :grin:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 06:55:06 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2020, 07:16:21 pm »
"THE Gloom Despair and Agony on Me syndrome" ??? ok, what the hell, I've fallen for it, what doe's it mean? :wink: Doe's it have anything to do with trains?:wink: More importantly what's it got to do with Dumbos? Aren't you gathering to moan the great loss? :wink: :grin:

No No Cider. Hee Haw and its gang was a Television Satire Comedy which use to be aired here many years ago in the States. The show was surrounded by the theme of Country Music and was aired from Nashville, Tn.  Iddee will know more about this more than likely and should be able to explain more clearly than can I. I will take a stab at it just the same.The "Gloom Despair and Agony on Me" bit was a weekly scene somewhere within the program, featuring a group of normally jolly country folks who had fallen on hard times, dressed as the (Little Abner) type attire, lazing around on hay bales, drinking moonshine whiskey from the old time pottery jugs. The song "Gloom Despair and Agony on Me" song would be sang and immediately one or the other of its members of this gang would try and justify the event by telling in a jokingly manner why they were in this situation. Thus my reply of satire. lol. I figured you would have taken it and run with it if you had know of this. lol

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2020, 07:28:44 pm »
Wikipedia

Hee Haw is an American television variety show featuring country music and humor with the fictional rural "Kornfield Kounty" as the backdrop. It aired first-run on CBS from 1969 to 1971, in syndication from 1971 to 1993, and on TNN from 1996 to 1997. Reruns of the series ran on RFD-TV (from September 2008 through April 2020) and currently on Circle (beginning January 2020).

The show was inspired by Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In,[3] with the major differences being that Hee Haw was centered on country music and rural rather than pop culture, and was far less topical. Hosted by country music artists Buck Owens and Roy Clark for most of its run, the show was equally well known for its corn pone humor as for its voluptuous, scantily clad women (called the Hee Haw Honeys) in stereotypical farmer's daughter outfits.

Hee Haw's appeal, however, was not limited to a rural audience. It was successful in all of the major markets, including network-based Los Angeles and New York City, as well as other large cities like Boston and Chicago. Other niche programs such as The Lawrence Welk Show (which targeted older audiences) and Soul Train (which targeted black audiences) also rose to prominence in syndication during the era. Like Laugh-In, the show minimized production costs by taping all of the recurring sketches for a season in batches, setting up for the Cornfield one day, the Joke Fence on another day, etc. At the height of its popularity, an entire season's worth of shows were taped in two separate week-long sessions, then individual shows were assembled from edited sections. Only musical performances were taped with a live audience, while a laugh track was added to all other segments.

The series was taped for the CBS Television Network at its station affiliate WLAC-TV (now WTVF)[4] in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, and later at Opryland USA in the city's Donelson area.[5] The show was produced by Yongestreet Productions through the mid-1980s; it was later produced by Gaylord Entertainment, which distributed the show in syndication. The show's name, derived from a common English onomatopoeia used to describe a donkey's braying, was coined by show business talent manager and producer Bernie Brillstein.[3]

After 25 seasons, the series initially ended its run in June 1993,[1] where it was soon picked up by TNN for reruns. TNN eventually ordered an additional season of first-run episodes, beginning November 23, 1996. The show ultimately ended on December 27, 1997.[6]