Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The buffoon in the white house  (Read 324 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
The buffoon in the white house
« on: October 15, 2020, 04:29:30 pm »
 ?THE BUFFOON IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

The buffoon in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.   
He has now been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The buffoon in the White House promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Something Obama  promised to do, but couldn?t.

The buffoon in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Democratic part y .

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The buffoon in the White House repositioned our embassy form to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but NEVER had the guts to do.

But for the Wuhan caused pandemic, the Buffoon in the White House has stood up to China, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the US economy well beyond anything his predecessor thought possible?..without a ?magic wand.?

The buffoon in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices, nominated an incredibly well qualified candidate for the current SCOTUS vacancy, and will soon have placed close to 300 Federal Judges on the federal bench.

The buffoon in the White House lowered your taxes and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The buffoon in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within months - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The buffoon in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

The buffoon in the White House uncovered and curtailed rampant illegal immigration and widespread sex and drug trafficking in the United States and beyond.

The buffoon in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
To the Opposition:

I got it, you don't like him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people.       
?What are you doing besides calling him names and saying he has done nothing for our Nation?"

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: The buffoon in the white house
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 05:29:58 pm »

The buffoon in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.   
He has now been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The buffoon in the White House promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Something Obama  promised to do, but couldn?t.

The buffoon in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Democratic part y .

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US. ????

The buffoon in the White House repositioned our embassy form to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but NEVER had the guts to do.

But for the Wuhan caused pandemic, the Buffoon in the White House has stood up to China, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the US economy well beyond anything his predecessor thought possible?..without a ?magic wand.?

The buffoon in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices, nominated an incredibly well qualified candidate for the current SCOTUS vacancy, and will soon have placed close to 300 Federal Judges on the federal bench.

The buffoon in the White House lowered your taxes and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The buffoon in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within months - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The buffoon in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

The buffoon in the White House uncovered and curtailed rampant illegal immigration and widespread sex and drug trafficking in the United States and beyond.

The buffoon in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
To the Opposition:

I got it, you don't like him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people.       
?What are you doing besides calling him names and saying he has done nothing for our Nation?"

iddee the people who sent you this email must be really flapping, when the buffoon in the hospital starts joy riding in an armored van like a child on a holiday jaunt. It tells when the staffers start to make fun of their principle :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 09:22:20 pm »
A bit jealous of his strength, are you?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 06:20:14 am »
A bit jealous of his strength, are you?
???
Could you tell me what his "strength" is other than joyriding jaunts?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 04:47:57 pm »
You know very well, without me telling you. Your trolling nature just won't let you admit it.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 05:26:29 pm »
You know very well, without me telling you. Your trolling nature just won't let you admit it.
:rolleyes: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 06:26:48 pm »

The buffoon in the White House promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Something Obama  promised to do, but couldn?t ISIS is on the rise again in Iraq.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Democratic part y . But  not in the Republican Party, now I wonder why?

The buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US. ???? Now you must be joking me, he was made a fool of by the rocket man

Probably  extended the unrest between the Jews and Arabs by another 100 yrs
 [/b]
But for the Wuhan caused pandemic, the Buffoon in the White House has stood up to China, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the US economy well beyond anything his predecessor thought possible?..without a ?magic wand.? The US economy is going through the floor like lots of others

The buffoon in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices, nominated an incredibly well qualified candidate for the current SCOTUS vacancy, and will soon have placed close to 300 Federal Judges on the federal bench. Has loaded the SCOTUS with Right leaning Justices (Silly me, I always thought Judges were supposed to be  neutral?)

The buffoon in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within months - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations. The Buffooooon
managed  to get himself infected and potentially lots of others.!

The buffoon in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving (...and I will double that when I'm out of office in 2020)- and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
To the Opposition:

iddee the people who sent you this email must be really flapping, when the buffoon in the hospital starts joy riding in an armored van like a child on a holiday jaunt. It tells when the staffers start to make fun of their principle :wink:
[/b]
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:19:14 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 09:06:06 pm »
Even if your responses were true, which they aren't, the ones you left standing without a response are great enough to make me want him to stay.

There's never been a leader who recouped from a sickness who didn't parade in front of his people to let them know he is well and still in charge. 

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 09:52:43 pm »
Even if your responses were true, which they aren't, the ones you left standing without a response are great enough to make me want him to stay.

There's never been a leader who recouped from a sickness who didn't parade in front of his people to let them know he is well and still in charge.
The ones I left standing I have no opinion and lack of interest in thereof. As regards the joyride, do you believe it was right?
As regards, last night's debate the GT seemed a little subdued. Sensed he didn't want to talk about his involvement in the COVID 19 deaths.  I don't believe the voters will forget that.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 11:30:53 am »
Sensed he didn't want to talk about his involvement in the COVID 19 deaths.

This is always interesting to me.  First, we do not have an accurate count of deaths because there is money involved.  Everyone who dies WITH CIVID is worth as much in federal funds as those who died FROM COVID.  That aside, what would you have had Trump, or any leader do that they did not do? Or would you have had them do less?
This is a question I can't get answered here or from your side of the pond.  Sanders won't answer with specifics.  Cuomo is busy trying to rehab his role in the deaths of 1000s.

Maybe you can tell us how it should have been handled differently?

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 04:57:56 pm »
Sensed he didn't want to talk about his involvement in the COVID 19 deaths.

This is always interesting to me.  First, we do not have an accurate count of deaths because there is money involved.  Everyone who dies WITH CIVID is worth as much in federal funds as those who died FROM COVID.  That aside, what would you have had Trump, or any leader do that they did not do? Or would you have had them do less?
This is a question I can't get answered here or from your side of the pond.  Sanders won't answer with specifics.  Cuomo is busy trying to rehab his role in the deaths of 1000s.

Maybe you can tell us how it should have been handled differently?
1) He should have at least 10 Covered his face
2) Washed his hands, and maybe demonstrated it.
3) Created space around himself.
Just these three things would have raised him my estimation, but he didn't..... oh well.....to be expected. :wink:   

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 05:52:40 pm »
So, since he didn't do that, he infected a million people around the world with a deadly virus??

He proved it was a 2 day deal for the average healthy person, as the dems blamed it for all deaths of people who caught it and died, even tho they were dying anyway, from other causes.

Now that is really funny.

NOT

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 09:42:53 pm »
Just these three things would have raised him my estimation, but he didn't..... oh well.....to be expected. :wink:   

So his goal should be to please you?   :cheesy:

What should he have done, or anyone have done, to stop the virus?  That is the issue.  He is being accused of killing people by mismanaging COVID.  We can look around the world and see how things were handled in different countries and the outcomes to this point.  Which model would have been better?
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: Today at 06:05:52 am »

So his goal should be to please you?   :cheesy:

What should he have done, or anyone have done, to stop the virus?  That is the issue.  He is being accused of killing people by mismanaging COVID.  We can look around the world and see how things were handled in different countries and the outcomes to this point.  Which model would have been better?
He is supposed to be the leader of the 'Free World' !??? Albeit probably for not much longer :cheesy: If he had not metaphorically washed his hands of the problem and demonstrably washed them, wore a mask, and kept his distance from others he may have influenced people to do the same and doing so save lives. 225,000 deaths in the US at the moment from COVID19 :sad:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: Today at 07:33:14 am »
"225,000 deaths in the US at the moment from COVID19""

That is totally false.
First, the count is estimated, not actual count.
Second, that is "died with covid", not from covid.
If a person had the virus and died in a car wreck, it was counted as a covid death.
Third, Why is the count world wide if one country's leader is treating it wrong?

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:59:55 am »
He knows it Iddee. Quoting you in another topic and post.

>Not one politician has died from the virus, lost their job, or had their business looted. Or, missed a haircut. Or wears a mask unless on camera. Y?all know you?re being played right? <

This may very well be a giant smokescreen ploy to have everyone jumping up and down, chomping at the bits, ecstatic to take the -quote vacation quote- so they can be released from the pen of lockdown, in hopes of getting back to their lives. At the same time locally in our country, having an excuse to release 100 million free floating votes dangling in the air, up for grabs for whoever, to create chaos in the upcoming election. Knowing fully well a fairly held election would be disastrous for the outcome of the left. An obvious power grab.

Again quoting iddees other post from another topic.
> If you still think that this is about Democrats vs Republicans... It?s Not. The battle is; Progressive Socialism vs. The Republic of the United States of America.

Cider I know what you are going to say, Nurse Nurse come see about Ben! lol  :cheesy: :cheesy:

« Last Edit: Today at 08:16:16 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.