Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The GTs backing out of the next 'confrontation'  (Read 431 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
The GTs backing out of the next 'confrontation'
« on: October 08, 2020, 03:59:05 pm »
The GT is backing out of the next as he would call it 'debate' most would call it a farce and an ignorant one at that! It's probably because it will be a virtual one, one that he can't dominate by shouting his opponent down. Maybe his twittering will go ballistic, hopefully, people will just switch it off. It looks as if the GT is drifting towards the edge :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: The GTs backing out of the next 'confrontation'
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 10:11:29 pm »
Wrong again, Cider. He won't go virtual and let bi-done hide his dementia. He wants the public the see the ignorance he is competing with.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 04:17:56 am »
Wrong again, Cider. He won't go virtual and let bi-done hide his dementia. He wants the public the see the ignorance he is competing with.
Well iddee, that's a bit of convoluted thinking. I would be inclined to believe his advisors have 'convinced' him to decline, so he will not be shown as the bombastic fool he really is.  :wink: Politeness costs nothing, the GT doesn't seem to know the meaning of it. Maybe that's why his wife stays well away from him. :rolleyes:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 06:51:10 am »
Your thinking is the one that is convoluted. How polite would you be if every sentence pointed at you was as nasty a lie as your posts above and worse?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 07:13:49 am »
Your thinking is the one that is convoluted. How polite would you be if every sentence pointed at you was as nasty a lie as your posts above and worse?
:rolleyes: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I suppose Benny will be along shortly to back you up.......another useful i***t. Only joshing, one can't be too careful :wink:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 07:03:02 pm »

I suppose Benny will be along shortly to back you up.......another useful i***t. Only joshing, one can't be too careful :wink:

I do not know who Benny is but I will be happy to speak for him in his silence. Iddee is well fluent with his vocabulary and very capable of defending himself, needing no back up. He can out debate most any opposing view, including an  i***t from England! I am glad that does not mean you Cider, man of brilliance.  Only joshing, one can't be too careful :tongue: :shocked: :wink: lol
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 09:05:15 pm »

I do not know who Benny is but I will be happy to speak for him in his silence. Iddee is well fluent with his vocabulary and very capable of defending himself, needing no back up. He can out debate most any opposing view, including an  i***t from England! I am glad that does not mean you Cider, man of brilliance.  Only joshing, one can't be too careful :tongue: :shocked: :wink: lol
Phil I only tell it like it is......iddee, an old codger in the wilds of NC :smile: you a younger somewhat muddled evangelical Christian, avid fora poster bessoted with the GT :wink: Only a month or so before you both to have a miraculous cure. :wink: :wink: :wink: :cheesy:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 10:57:13 pm »

Phil I only tell it like it is......iddee, an old codger in the wilds of NC :smile: you a younger somewhat muddled evangelical Christian, avid fora poster bessoted with the GT :wink: Only a month or so before you both to have a miraculous cure. :wink: :wink: :wink: :cheesy:

Well if things do not go well, we always have our good friend Derek to count on! Do you have room for two more? After all, what's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing? lol.  :wink: :cheesy:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 04:30:00 am »

Well if things do not go well, we always have our good friend Derek to count on! Do you have room for two more? After all, what's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing? lol.  :wink: :cheesy:
As always :wink:

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2020, 09:27:28 am »
The GT is backing out of the next as he would call it 'debate' most would call it a farce and an ignorant one at that!
Debates are the only way a candidate  coming from behind can gain on their opponent.  This is just another measure of the lack of intelligence he possesses.  Finally there is hope for the country.  They should take a blood test from Lindsey Graham and that would end the court nomination.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2020, 06:31:29 pm »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2020, 06:40:41 pm »
You're right Ace
As this Guardian article says....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/10/lindsey-graham-black-people-immigrants-south-carolina
cider

It's getting closer to the North iddee..... time for a strategic rethink? You know it makes sense! :wink: Forget the pills just remember the salt :cheesy:
Funny enough my birthday is November 3rd (really) Just hoping (expecting?) for a glorious present :grin:
Regards
cider

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2020, 07:10:05 pm »
You're right Ace
As this Guardian article says....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/10/lindsey-graham-black-people-immigrants-south-carolina
cider

It's getting closer to the North iddee..... time for a strategic rethink? You know it makes sense! :wink: Forget the pills just remember the salt :cheesy:
Funny enough my birthday is November 3rd (really) Just hoping (expecting?) for a glorious present :grin:
Regards
cider
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/10/donald-trump-white-house-law-and-order-coronavirus
Hes back on his bandwaggon........unfortunately, for him, the wheels are falling off!

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2020, 08:32:49 pm »

Well, cider it seems you can't decipher English, I'l explain it to you.

Graham said South Carolina is a conservative state, so in order to win an election, you need to be a conservative. It doesn't matter your race nor ethnicity, you just need to agree with the majority to get the most votes.

Here's hoping Trump isn't announced the winner until Nov. 4, so you can have a very happy birthday.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2020, 08:36:31 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/10/donald-trump-white-house-law-and-order-coronavirus

Darn, he needs to pick up his pace. His actual popularity, away from the fake polls, has dropped from 92% favored to 86%. He needs to get it back into the 90's so the world doesn't think more than 10% of Americans are dumb enough to vote for Bye-done.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 06:24:54 am »

Darn, he needs to pick up his pace. His actual popularity, away from the fake polls, has dropped from 92% favored to 86%. He needs to get it back into the 90's so the world doesn't think more than 10% of Americans are dumb enough to vote for Bye-done.

We shall have to find something/one to talk about after the demise of the GT. Maybe we could launch a funding drive for him to have a proper hair cut and to wash out all that dye it can't be much good for his self-esteem having people around the world laughing at him :cheesy:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2020, 06:51:21 am »
You may well be right there, but, at least we have 4 1/4 years to prepare for it.  :cool:
Heck, we may both be gone by then.  :wink:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 12:24:48 pm »
You may well be right there, but, at least we have 4 1/4 years to prepare for it.  :cool:
Heck, we may both be gone by then.  :wink:
Thanks for that heartwarming last thought! :rolleyes: :smile: :smile:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2020, 12:44:51 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2020, 10:02:43 pm »
Debates are the only way a candidate coming from behind can gain on their opponent.

Not to worry.  Apparently, Trump is running unopposed.  Biden said again that he's running for senate.  No need for a debate   :grin:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville