Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Biden versus Trump motorcade  (Read 843 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Biden versus Trump motorcade
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2020, 05:54:30 pm »
"but you get infected with COVID 19 and end up either in a box or oven""

Do you mean I wouldn't get the virus if I didn't live in the USA where Trump is the leader?? 

REALLY??????

How do you explain England going under national lockdown, but we aren't. Without Trump, I thought you folks would be free of the virus.

NOT!!!

iddee, I can see your getting agitated, what makes you think your second wave will not be along shortly? You are not immune no matter what the Ginger Turd says. Wear a good mask keep your distance from people and maybe you will avoid the box or oven. if you feel like praying :rolleyes: just hope for a vaccine :wink: My birthday tomorrow, just hoping for a great present........but apparently we have to wait until January, what a bummer :wink:       

Cider I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday in advance. I do not know what it is that you actually deserve, but you may get what you refer to as your words in red above.  :cheesy: :cheesy: :shocked: :wink:
Benjamin, I don't think I'll be having much ginger in my meal tomorrow so will not need to evacuate a ginger t**d. My girls are taking me for a Thai and a few pints at the local pub, a converted chapel (making good use of a redundant building) :wink:
[/quote]

Well it is good that you are 6 hours ahead of me instead of 6 hours behind. You will more than likely be (sleeping it off)  when the election results come in. To bad you won't have a (pint) of iddees white water to chug down Wednesday morning when you get the news of the election. It might have eased the pain somewhat. lol  😂

All kidding aside. Happy Birthday my friend! Enjoy your birthday with your girls!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 10:06:23 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2020, 06:24:00 pm »
Cider, with a 98% survival rate, I'm not worried about the virus. I just hope small businesses can claim such success when the libtards are done destroying all in their path.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2020, 07:01:44 pm »
Wear a good quality mask and keep away from iddee

I have had the stuff he makes.  Pretty sure no virus would survive.  Talk about drinking your disinfectant!!  It does taste good though.  :wink:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville