Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Biden versus Trump motorcade  (Read 842 times)

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
Biden versus Trump motorcade
« on: October 05, 2020, 07:33:29 pm »
Just an itty bitty bit of difference.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Biden versus Trump motorcade
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 08:50:59 pm »
Just an itty bitty bit of difference.

What itty bit of difference? what is your point?.............not long to November :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 09:28:52 pm »
If you can't see the difference in 6 or 8 bystanders and hundreds of them, you need more help then I can give.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 07:16:19 pm »
Cider,
You really need to take the blinders off. It will help you see the truth.
Jim Altmiller

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 08:51:53 pm »
Cider,
You really need to take the blinders off. It will help you see the truth.
Jim Altmiller
So.....Sleepies are passing through somewhere in the back of beyond and the GTs is in the middle of a neo-con village??? what is the significance of this republican propaganda? Goebels would be proud of you, maybe even give you Oak leaves for your Iron Cross. :rolleyes:

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 03:02:44 pm »
So far this year 84 people have attended all of Biden's campaign rallies.

So far this year over 250,000 people have attended all of Trump's campaign rallies.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 05:56:09 pm »
So far this year 84 people have attended all of Biden's campaign rallies.

So far this year over 250,000 people have attended all of Trump's campaign rallies.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/14/fact-check-joe-biden-event-turnout-phoenix-misrepresented-post/3645294001/
The above of course is fake news by the MSM :wink:

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 08:13:19 pm »
Cider,
Show us one Biden rally where he had one tenth the participants that Trump gets. 
Jim Altmiller

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 07:14:38 am »
Cider,
Show us one Biden rally where he had one tenth the participants that Trump gets. 
Jim Altmiller
Jim, "this is campaigning, but not as we know it" as Bones would say (a la Star Trek ) One side thinks of his supporters not catching a disease, the other doesn't give a dam. Or even if the "dam" breaks. 

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 04:50:36 pm »
Wrong again. Ones thinks a common cold is worse than starving to death. The other thinks a few catching a cold is better than thousands becoming destitute for years to come.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 06:32:08 pm »
Wrong again. Ones thinks a common cold is worse than starving to death. The other thinks a few catching a cold is better than thousands becoming destitute for years to come.

Tell that to the 75yr old lying in hospital dying of Trumps "cold" I'm sure he appreciates it, murmuring "I know I'm done for Donald but keep on MAGA for your children to make more money".I was going to put an emoji But I can't find anything remotely appropriate. Maybe RIP?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 07:05:24 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 06:50:53 pm »
Wrong one more time. This 75 year old is sitting here laughing at your silliness, while watching his savings grow 5 fold after halving the 4 years before Trump.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2020, 02:39:32 pm »
Day after tomorrow we may know how far off the pollsters really are...  Be sure to vote tomorrow.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2020, 02:59:43 pm »
Wrong one more time. This 75 year old is sitting here laughing at your silliness, while watching his savings grow 5 fold after halving the 4 years before Trump.
iddee, As you go to the polls tomorrow.... contemplate...your savings increased (you say) 5 fold but you get infected with COVID 19 and end up either in a box or oven, still I suppose your beneficiaries will clap GTs "you don't need a mask"! I just hope you keep safe as I hope I will :wink:   
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 03:12:20 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2020, 03:15:35 pm »
ontemplate...your savings increased (you say) 5 fold but you get infected with COVID 19 and end up either in a box or oven, still I suppose your beneficiaries will clap GTs "you don't need a mask"! I just hope you keep safe as I hope I will :wink:   

I hear your policies are working so well that you are going back into lockdown.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2020, 03:33:11 pm »
ontemplate...your savings increased (you say) 5 fold but you get infected with COVID 19 and end up either in a box or oven, still I suppose your beneficiaries will clap GTs "you don't need a mask"! I just hope you keep safe as I hope I will :wink:   

I hear your policies are working so well that you are going back into lockdown.
As is happening all over, yours will be along shortly! Keep safe Kathy, keep safe. Wear a good quality mask and keep away from iddee :wink:

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2020, 03:54:28 pm »
"but you get infected with COVID 19 and end up either in a box or oven""

Do you mean I wouldn't get the virus if I didn't live in the USA where Trump is the leader?? 

REALLY??????

How do you explain England going under national lockdown, but we aren't. Without Trump, I thought you folks would be free of the virus.

NOT!!!

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2020, 04:30:50 pm »

Do you mean I wouldn't get the virus if I didn't live in the USA where Trump is the leader?? 

REALLY??????

How do you explain England going under national lockdown, but we aren't. Without Trump, I thought you folks would be free of the virus.

NOT!!!

iddee, I can see your getting agitated, what makes you think your second wave will not be along shortly? You are not immune no matter what the Ginger Turd says. Wear a good mask keep your distance from people and maybe you will avoid the box or oven. if you feel like praying :rolleyes: just hope for a vaccine :wink: My birthday tomorrow, just hoping for a great present........but apparently we have to wait until January, what a bummer :wink:       

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2020, 04:39:28 pm »

REALLY??????

NOT!!!

iddee, I can see your getting agitated, what makes you think your second wave will not be along shortly? You are not immune no matter what the Ginger Turd says. Wear a good mask keep your distance from people and maybe you will avoid the box or oven. if you feel like praying :rolleyes: just hope for a vaccine :wink: My birthday tomorrow, just hoping for a great present........but apparently we have to wait until January, what a bummer :wink:       

Cider I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday in advance. I do not know what it is that you actually deserve, but you may get what you refer to as your words in red above.  :cheesy: :cheesy: :shocked: :wink:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2020, 05:28:20 pm »

REALLY??????

NOT!!!

Cider I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday in advance. I do not know what it is that you actually deserve, but you may get what you refer to as your words in red above.  :cheesy: :cheesy: :shocked: :wink:
[/quote]
Benjamin, I don't think I'll be having much ginger in my meal tomorrow so will not need to evacuate a ginger t**d. My girls are taking me for a Thai and a few pints at the local pub, a converted chapel (making good use of a redundant building) :wink:
PS What are we going to dissect after tomorrow? no more GT after all he was the ideal caricature. Maybe no more iddeeisms moaning about his personal/financial loss. You never know he may concentrate on his local community :wink: Somehow I doubt it. :wink:     
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 06:20:12 pm by cidersabuzzin »