Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Biden versus Trump motorcade  (Read 270 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Biden versus Trump motorcade
« on: October 05, 2020, 07:33:29 pm »
Just an itty bitty bit of difference.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Biden versus Trump motorcade
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 08:50:59 pm »
Just an itty bitty bit of difference.

What itty bit of difference? what is your point?.............not long to November :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 09:28:52 pm »
If you can't see the difference in 6 or 8 bystanders and hundreds of them, you need more help then I can give.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 07:16:19 pm »
Cider,
You really need to take the blinders off. It will help you see the truth.
Jim Altmiller

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 08:51:53 pm »
Cider,
You really need to take the blinders off. It will help you see the truth.
Jim Altmiller
So.....Sleepies are passing through somewhere in the back of beyond and the GTs is in the middle of a neo-con village??? what is the significance of this republican propaganda? Goebels would be proud of you, maybe even give you Oak leaves for your Iron Cross. :rolleyes:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 03:02:44 pm »
So far this year 84 people have attended all of Biden's campaign rallies.

So far this year over 250,000 people have attended all of Trump's campaign rallies.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 05:56:09 pm »
So far this year 84 people have attended all of Biden's campaign rallies.

So far this year over 250,000 people have attended all of Trump's campaign rallies.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/14/fact-check-joe-biden-event-turnout-phoenix-misrepresented-post/3645294001/
The above of course is fake news by the MSM :wink:

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 08:13:19 pm »
Cider,
Show us one Biden rally where he had one tenth the participants that Trump gets. 
Jim Altmiller

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 07:14:38 am »
Cider,
Show us one Biden rally where he had one tenth the participants that Trump gets. 
Jim Altmiller
Jim, "this is campaigning, but not as we know it" as Bones would say (a la Star Trek ) One side thinks of his supporters not catching a disease, the other doesn't give a dam. Or even if the "dam" breaks. 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 04:50:36 pm »
Wrong again. Ones thinks a common cold is worse than starving to death. The other thinks a few catching a cold is better than thousands becoming destitute for years to come.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 06:32:08 pm »
Wrong again. Ones thinks a common cold is worse than starving to death. The other thinks a few catching a cold is better than thousands becoming destitute for years to come.

Tell that to the 75yr old lying in hospital dying of Trumps "cold" I'm sure he appreciates it, murmuring "I know I'm done for Donald but keep on MAGA for your children to make more money".I was going to put an emoji But I can't find anything remotely appropriate. Maybe RIP?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 07:05:24 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 06:50:53 pm »
Wrong one more time. This 75 year old is sitting here laughing at your silliness, while watching his savings grow 5 fold after halving the 4 years before Trump.

*Shel Silverstein*