Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Part of the Swamp?  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Part of the Swamp?
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2020, 11:44:55 am »
Clarify "we".

Most of the world.

Remember, there was never a call to stop the virus.  It was to flatten the curve.  This was to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed.  There is now this silly call to "stop the spread".  That can't be done.  We can only slow the spread and prolong the pain.  This is a higly contagous virus.  It will go away if it mutates down, or when herd immunity is achieved by way of exposure or massive (effective) vaccination.  In the meantime, the damage being done around the world in both human and economic effect might never be fixed. 

https://unherd.com/2020/10/covid-experts-there-is-another-way/

Great post Kathy with a solid scientific source. You may be interested in the following short 2 minute news report and their sources CDC and Dr Fauci with quotes and footage.

CC for the hearing impaired.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 12:01:49 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2020, 08:18:14 am »
What does Dr Fauci and the CDC say today after learning (science) from data over 9 months?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2020, 11:33:55 am »
What does Dr Fauci and the CDC say today after learning (science) from data over 9 months?

The CDC report is current. It?s hard to know with Fauci since he flip-flops like a fish on a river bank. I have not checked this morning to see which way he may have flopped today.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2020, 10:00:41 pm »

The CDC managed to foul this up from day one and their position on everything changes from day to day. I think they should be defunded, or at the very least, reorganized and slimmed down.
 I don't have a big gripe with Fauci, but we should remember that he has not seen a patient in decades and seems like he'd very much like to relive his glory days of HIV work.  The first point calls into question his current knowledge on medical treatment, the second perhaps his motivation for the positions he takes.

I don't blame him, but he is one of many, and more and more around the world are coming out against what we have been doing.  We have failed to adapt to new info and new treatments.  To some extent, Fauci has had a hand in that failure. I would not give his opinions more weight than i'd give the opinions of people currently working in the field and seeing patients.

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2020, 08:26:04 am »
It?s hard to know with Fauci since he flip-flops like a fish on a river bank.
The biggest flip flopping fish is in the White house but in his case it is not just a flip flop it is just plain old lying.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it