Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Part of the Swamp?  (Read 1975 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Part of the Swamp?
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2020, 10:07:09 pm »
Good post Cider. Great job! You proved iddee right!  :wink:

No, Ben, he did it to let the people know the virus is not a repeat of the Bubonic plague. 2 or 3 days in the hospital and he is up and around and expecting to be released in the next day or two. Keep in mind, the virus has a 99% plus survival rate. He is trying to slow the dems fear mongering, as he has done from the beginning.

UPDATE..... He has been released. Minor little hiccup for as great a man as he is.

The White House said that "appropriate precautions" were taken for Trump's trip and that the drive was cleared by the medical staff at Walter Reed.

?Appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the President and all those supporting it, including PPE," White House Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere said in a statement. "The movement was cleared by the medical team as safe to do.?

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outside Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"   :cheesy: :cheesy:
Ben/iddee, all I can say is.....do you both believe Elvis is alive and well in Las Vegas?................Nurse Nurse ...no.... forget the the pills and salt....... just give me the white powder. aaaah thats better...now were was I, well the GT was quite right in potentially infecting his fellow passengers. I mean there is an election coming up!....and I don't know the SSmen anyway.

The GT is back in the WH after taking loads of medicines that most Americans cannot afford . :cry:  So inclusive, but the MAGA will understand...... but then again, it may need to be explained a lttle more,  :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2020, 11:25:45 pm »
Good post Cider. Great job! You proved iddee right!  :wink:

No, Ben, he did it to let the people know the virus is not a repeat of the Bubonic plague. 2 or 3 days in the hospital and he is up and around and expecting to be released in the next day or two. Keep in mind, the virus has a 99% plus survival rate. He is trying to slow the dems fear mongering, as he has done from the beginning.

UPDATE..... He has been released. Minor little hiccup for as great a man as he is.

The White House said that "appropriate precautions" were taken for Trump's trip and that the drive was cleared by the medical staff at Walter Reed.

?Appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the President and all those supporting it, including PPE," White House Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere said in a statement. "The movement was cleared by the medical team as safe to do.?

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outside Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"   :cheesy: :cheesy:
Ben/iddee, all I can say is.....do you both believe Elvis is alive and well in Las Vegas?................Nurse Nurse ...no.... forget the the pills and salt....... just give me the white powder. aaaah thats better...now were was I, well the GT was quite right in potentially infecting his fellow passengers. I mean there is an election coming up!....and I don't know the SSmen anyway.

The GT is back in the WH after taking loads of medicines that most Americans cannot afford . :cry:  So inclusive, but the MAGA will understand...... but then again, it may need to be explained a lttle more,  :wink:

It might be that we all three could benefit from the pills and salt! 😂  :wink: :cheesy:
Where is that nurse?  :shocked: :cheesy:  lol
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2020, 08:27:21 am »

The GT is back in the WH after taking loads of medicines that most Americans cannot afford .
That would be the case for any president.
What is appalling is that the little baby throws a hissy fit so he can get a drug that is not approved by the FDA.  What is also appalling is the two faced liar gets a cocktail that is derived from abortions and he favors the radical right.  And they are too stupid to see the contradiction.  Being of German decent it is awful hard for me to swallow this cult following the likes of Nazi Germany.
Stay tuned though when the dang fool is gasping for air in a few days.  There is no cure for covid 19.  A vaccine is not a cure even if there was such a thing.  I am sure his buddy Putin offered it to him and the doctors convinced T Rump that a vaccine doesn't work once you have the disease otherwise he would have been given every one in trial.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2020, 08:51:07 am »
Ace I have been concerned about the Experimental medicine also. I do not know what it is that they gave him but I have had my suspensions. Can you explain what this stuff really is? With some of the stuff you come up with I have to wonder when you are serious or just kidding. I am asking seriously this time.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2020, 10:32:17 am »

The GT is back in the WH after taking loads of medicines that most Americans cannot afford .
That would be the case for any president.
What is appalling is that the little baby throws a hissy fit so he can get a drug that is not approved by the FDA.  What is also appalling is the two faced liar gets a cocktail that is derived from abortions and he favors the radical right.  And they are too stupid to see the contradiction.  Being of German decent it is awful hard for me to swallow this cult following the likes of Nazi Germany.
Stay tuned though when the dang fool is gasping for air in a few days.  There is no cure for covid 19.  A vaccine is not a cure even if there was such a thing.  I am sure his buddy Putin offered it to him and the doctors convinced T Rump that a vaccine doesn't work once you have the disease otherwise he would have been given every one in trial.

>Being of German decent it is awful hard for me to swallow this cult following the likes of Nazi Germany.

Some just do not get it. No matter how many times you tell them, no matter how many times you explain it to them they seem to stubborn to understand. It is not the man being followed, it?s the preservation of our Constitutional form of government which is the issue. The perseveration of the foundation of this country! Folks from German or any other decent should understand and appreciate the freedoms given to American Citizens by our founding fathers (of English decent) through this document The Constitution. If these late comers truly love the system of government this country was founded and built on and its very foundational blueprints, The Constitution. They would be heard defending it. If a person does not care to understand the basics of this country, how could they love this country? And why would they immigrate here unless it was to exploit the goodness of America for what they could get out of it? Perhaps this type of person is no more than a carpetbagger? Get what you can from the saps and belittle them in the process? Is that the attitude and demeanor of many Johnny come lately immigrants? Sure seems to be. Our Declaration of Independence  states and recognizes all men were created equal. It does not say all men appreciate freedom equally. Sad

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 09:33:19 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2020, 11:13:12 am »

[/quote]

[/quote]
How is that different from how any President, PM, Raj, Sheik, Prince or Queen is treated?
Blood suckers, all.

Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2020, 08:39:30 pm »
>Being of German decent it is awful hard for me to swallow this cult following the likes of Nazi Germany.

Some just do not get it. No matter how many times you tell them, no matter how many times you explain it to them they seem to stubborn to understand. It is not the man being followed, it?s the preservation of our Constitutional form of government which is the issue. The perseveration of the foundation of this country! Folks from German or any other decent should understand and appreciate the freedoms given to American Citizens by our founding fathers (of English decent) through this document The Constitution. If these late comers truly love the system of government this country was founded and built on and its very foundational blueprints, The Constitution. They would be heard defending it. If a person does not care to understand the basics of this country, how could they love this country? And why would they immigrate here unless it was to exploit the goodness of America for what they could get out of it? Perhaps this type of person is no more than a carpetbagger? Get what you can from the saps and belittle them in the process? Is that the attitude and demeanor of many Johnny come lately immigrants? Sure seems to be. Our Declaration of Independence  states and recognizes all men were created equal. It does not say all men appreciate freedom equally. Sad
Is the GT struggling? after climbed to the balcony of the WH he looked short of breath no not short more out off, he's not as well as you/he think/s he is.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2020, 09:30:19 pm »
>Is the GT struggling? after climbed to the balcony of the WH he looked short of breath no not short more out off, he's not as well as you/he think/s he is.

He seemed to be struggling to me also. I am not ready to buy the sale that he is back to himself. We shall see. How long did it take PM Boris Johnson to recover? I doubt that the newer meds were out when he contracted the virus? I am still concerned about the meds given to Mr Trump. Ace seems to be an expert on those meds.  Perhaps he can enlighten us to his privileged information when he next shows up here ?  :wink:

.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 02:28:22 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2020, 04:58:44 pm »

Source?

What is appalling is that the little baby throws a hissy fit so he can get a drug that is not approved by the FDA.  What is also appalling is the two faced liar gets a cocktail that is derived from abortions and he favors the radical right.  And they are too stupid to see the contradiction.

I'll ask you the same.  Source?

to what point other than infecting the people in the vehicle?

You know there is a devider, right?  There is also a pressure system that keeps that compartment seperate from any other air.  It even has it's own canned air source if needed. 

There is no cure for covid 19.

Exactly, which is why what we are doing is stupid.  There are, however, treatments. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2020, 09:49:54 am »

There is no cure for covid 19.

Exactly, which is why what we are doing is stupid.  There are, however, treatments.
Clarify "we".
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2020, 03:10:48 pm »
Clarify "we".

Most of the world.

Remember, there was never a call to stop the virus.  It was to flatten the curve.  This was to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed.  There is now this silly call to "stop the spread".  That can't be done.  We can only slow the spread and prolong the pain.  This is a higly contagous virus.  It will go away if it mutates down, or when herd immunity is achieved by way of exposure or massive (effective) vaccination.  In the meantime, the damage being done around the world in both human and economic effect might never be fixed. 

https://unherd.com/2020/10/covid-experts-there-is-another-way/
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2020, 01:27:19 pm »
With regard to the discussion around the possible use of a previously aborted foetus in creating some of the treatments administered to the US President

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/10/heres-what-known-about-president-donald-trump-s-covid-19-treatment

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2020, 06:13:00 pm »
With regard to the discussion around the possible use of a previously aborted foetus in creating some of the treatments administered to the US President

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/10/heres-what-known-about-president-donald-trump-s-covid-19-treatment
It looks, back-along, the GTs treatment was facilitated by proteins from an aborted fetus in the Netherlands. However, he may deny it as he would. :shocked:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2020, 08:20:43 pm »
SO WHAT. Many of today's cosmetics and other products are made from collagen. Where do you think it comes from. Most people have probably used actual fetus parts in everyday living, and you want to make something out of a product originating from fetus cells 50 years ago that actually saves lives.
C'mon, cider, this is something I would expect from people like Ace, but I gave you more credit.
Was I wrong in doing so?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2020, 08:38:58 pm »
[Remember, there was never a call to stop the virus.  It was to flatten the curve.  This was to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed.  There is now this silly call to "stop the spread".  That can't be done.  We can only slow the spread and prolong the pain.  This is a higly contagous virus. 
[/quote]
Ok so if a person has the virus and spreads I to more than 1 person (R0, R naught) is greater than one and the disease spreads. Multiple things determine this from how contagious the disease is to the hygiene of those that do have it. Look at South Korea, or New Zealand.
By doing nothing and thinking that ?it?s going to go away like magic when it gets warm out? or ?some people just don?t like masks? or going to an indoor event when you are contagious.
Look at Wisconsin this last week. That is what happens when you try to ignore it. I am from there and the people in the rural areas are now believing it is harmless and the infection rate is up over 3000 cases a day and they are mobilizing the portable hospitals.
Why is it so darn hard to cut politics out of a pandemic and just follow the science? Farmers are rural people have always been the ones with the common sense, what the F happed to them in the last 8 months? What did the exact same people do to stop CWD?
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2020, 09:08:55 pm »
[Remember, there was never a call to stop the virus.  It was to flatten the curve.  This was to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed.  There is now this silly call to "stop the spread".  That can't be done.  We can only slow the spread and prolong the pain.  This is a higly contagous virus. 
Ok so if a person has the virus and spreads I to more than 1 person (R0, R naught) is greater than one and the disease spreads. Multiple things determine this from how contagious the disease is to the hygiene of those that do have it. Look at South Korea, or New Zealand.
By doing nothing and thinking that ?it?s going to go away like magic when it gets warm out? or ?some people just don?t like masks? or going to an indoor event when you are contagious.
Look at Wisconsin this last week. That is what happens when you try to ignore it. I am from there and the people in the rural areas are now believing it is harmless and the infection rate is up over 3000 cases a day and they are mobilizing the portable hospitals.
Why is it so darn hard to cut politics out of a pandemic and just follow the science? Farmers are rural people have always been the ones with the common sense, what the F happed to them in the last 8 months? What did the exact same people do to stop CWD?
[/quote]
Some sense, great to hear! Unfortunately, I don't from the likes of iddee and his sidekick Benny but that's to be expected.
Masks don't matter, keeping way from infected people don't matter, lets all grt infected together......I'm ok I can nip to the Walter Reed.......the plebs can get their insurance to pay "oops! Thats if you have insurance of course" If not my alternative to Obama care will of course. :cheesy:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2020, 09:20:00 pm »
Please explain, cider. I'm 75, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, ischemic heart disease, 10 stents in my heart.
I take the normal precautions I have taken for years, but nothing special for covid other then respecting other's feelings and trying to keep the 6 feet rule for their sake.

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2020, 05:33:43 am »
Please explain, cider. I'm 75, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, ischemic heart disease, 10 stents in my heart.
I take the normal precautions I have taken for years, but nothing special for covid other then respecting other's feelings and trying to keep the 6 feet rule for their sake.

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE?
We are much of a muchness I rattle like a pillbox with the amount I have to take. I think at the moment we are both lucky, unfortunately, we are both on the downward slope :wink: Just, as I'm sure you do, look after yourself.  I don't fancy only having Benny to cross swords with!
Take Care
cider

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2020, 06:10:36 am »

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE?
We are much of a muchness I rattle like a pillbox with the amount I have to take. I think at the moment we are both lucky, unfortunately, we are both on the downward slope :wink: Just, as I'm sure you do, look after yourself.  I don't fancy only having Benny to cross swords with!
Take Care
cider

I will concur that I would not want to lose Iddee either. That goes equally for you, Mr Scorpion 🦂 King. Each of you take care. 😊

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2020, 09:44:20 am »
There is now this silly call to "stop the spread".  That can't be done.  We can only slow the spread and prolong the pain.
Nonsense.  A virus will die out if it runs out of hosts.  This virus is particularly difficult because you can be infected for quite a while and not show symptoms.  The need for a vaccine is because people will not do what is required to stop it.  Personally I think an at home test is more valuable then a vaccine but here again a section of the population will not do what is required to make it work.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it