Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Part of the Swamp?  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Part of the Swamp?
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2020, 09:08:42 pm »
Ohio Dem backs Trump after history of feuds with her party
Bernadine Kennedy Kent says her 'values' align more with Trump's than with 'Joe Biden?s divisive rhetoric'

By Audrey Conklin | Fox News

Democratic Ohio state Rep. Bernadine Kennedy Kent on Tuesday endorsed President Trump over former Vice President Joe Biden.
The endorsement comes after a history of feuding with Ohio Democrats, according to The Cincinnati Enquirer.
"Not only am I Black, I am a proud American and delighted to endorse President Trump for re-election," Kennedy Kent, who represents Ohio's 25th District, wrote in her endorsement posted to the president's 2020 campaign website. "Furthermore, I am honored to share with people my intent to vote for him and spread the word on the value of his leadership and his dedication to the American people."

She also said that despite her feelings toward the Democratic Party, her "values" align more with Trump's than with "Joe Biden?s divisive rhetoric, promotion of mass incarceration, and disrespectful, insensitive ideologies that substantiates his infamous comment '...if you?re still deciding between me and Trump, then you ain?t Black...' during an interview on a popular African American radio program earlier this year."

Kennedy Kent said in a separate press release that her husband, also "a lifelong Democrat," is also supporting Trump's reelection.

"Under President Trump's leadership, Black Americans have experienced record unemployment and the poverty rate among the Black community has fallen to its lowest level in U.S. history," she wrote in the release. She praised Trump's "willingness to listen to" Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., "and the concerns of invested citizens from diverse communities in economic distress.

DEMOCRATIC REP. VERNON JONES ON ENDORSING TRUMP: 'I PUT MY COUNTRY BEFORE MY PARTY'

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:47:35 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2020, 08:56:22 am »
You picked one example Phil?
https://rvat.org/
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2020, 09:40:57 am »

What state does the list of no name folks represent that you posted and in what branch of Government do they represent their state? Meaning are they, their states Senator or Representative? The point was there may be more than one person in politics on the dem side which see things in a similar way as former Democrat now Republican, Representative Van Drew. I simply gave credit where credit was due.  Referring to reply 22.

.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 01:55:53 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2020, 11:34:54 am »
""What state does the list of no name folks represent that you posted""

Most likely the state Soros was paying the most per individual in.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2020, 07:55:37 am »

What state does the list of no name folks represent that you posted and in what branch of Government do they represent their state?                                                                                                                                                                                .
The states are all across the country and the branch of government is "we the people" the voters.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2020, 09:41:08 am »
> The states are all across the country and the branch of government is "we the people" the voters

Meaning you the people who are described by Van Drew, as a mob that drives policy decisions with the goal of starting over with a new system of governance? The party of bosses and activists, you the people who are using unjustified logic that allows you to treat your colleagues, your constituents and your fellow citizens with disdain and call them deplorable, or worse? The same democratic party people who seek to take down our Constitution and start over with something else? The same party which is no longer the party that my grandparents grew up admiring? The party that now harbors rioters and looters? Which your mayors describe such as a feast of love?  No thank you Ace. I agree with Former Democrat now Republican representative Van Drew in post 22. I do not recognize the we the people that the democrats have become. To the contrary, Anti-America and American haters may be more like it.  Sad
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 10:02:19 am by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2020, 12:45:13 pm »
> The states are all across the country and the branch of government is "we the people" the voters

Meaning you the people who are described by Van Drew, as a mob that drives policy decisions with the goal of starting over with a new system of governance? The party of bosses and activists, you the people who are using unjustified logic that allows you to treat your colleagues, your constituents and your fellow citizens with disdain and call them deplorable, or worse? The same democratic party people who seek to take down our Constitution and start over with something else? The same party which is no longer the party that my grandparents grew up admiring? The party that now harbors rioters and looters? Which your mayors describe such as a feast of love?  No thank you Ace. I agree with Former Democrat now Republican representative Van Drew in post 22. I do not recognize the we the people that the democrats have become. To the contrary, Anti-America and American haters may be more like it.  Sad
Ben, You really need to get hold of some pills and a large pinch of salt People will be wondering with whom your affections lie. Never mind, I see your 'friend' the GT has been riding around the hospital in a sealed car with a posse of secret service** men when he is still highly infectious. I wonder how many he infected? Grandstanding, waving to all and sundry, you could not make it up! Still par for the course I suppose at least he didn't advise injecting bleach! (this time) :wink:
PS The SS men in the car**
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 02:12:03 pm by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2020, 02:02:14 pm »

Ben, You really need to get hold of some pills and a large pinch of salt People will be wondering with whom your affections lie. Never mind, I see your 'friend' the GT has been riding around the hospital in a sealed car with a posse of  secret service men when he is still highly infectious. I wonder how many he infected? Grandstanding, waving to all and sundry, you could not make it up! Still par for the course I suppose at least he didn't advise injecting bleach! (this time) :wink:

My affections lie with those who uphold The Constitution of The United States of America. Whether it be a former Democrat  such as Van Drew or Ronald Reagan; a Libertarian such as Ron Paul, or any Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist, Material Handler, or Scientist;  a Tire Changer, a Restaurant Owner, Cook, Chief, Waiter or Waitresses; a Cattle Rancher, or Milk Producer, a Chicken Farmer or Chicken Plucker; a Soybean Farmer, and yes a Beekeeper; a local Justice of The Peace or a Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America.  Any Fellow American who loves this land and its Constitution as written, whether he be red, yellow, black or blue, white, purple, or green, rich poor or in between; This is where my affections lie. All of these are relevant and equally important in my affections. 

Though irrelevant for obvious reasons, my question to you is where do your affections lie Cider?

.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 02:15:53 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2020, 02:24:38 pm »

Ben, You really need to get hold of some pills and a large pinch of salt People will be wondering with whom your affections lie. Never mind, I see your 'friend' the GT has been riding around the hospital in a sealed car with a posse of  secret service men when he is still highly infectious. I wonder how many he infected? Grandstanding, waving to all and sundry, you could not make it up! Still par for the course I suppose at least he didn't advise injecting bleach! (this time) :wink:

My affections lie with those who uphold The Constitution of The United States of America. Whether it be a former Democrat  such as Van Drew or Ronald Reagan; a Libertarian such as Ron Paul, or any Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist, Material Handler, or Scientist;  a Tire Changer, a Restaurant Owner, Cook, Chief, Waiter or Waitresses; a Cattle Rancher, or Milk Producer, a Chicken Farmer or Chicken Plucker; a Soybean Farmer, and yes a Beekeeper; a local Justice of The Peace or a Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America.  Any Fellow American who loves this land and its Constitution as written, whether he be red, yellow, black or blue, white, purple, or green, rich poor or in between; This is where my affections lie. All of these are relevant and equally important in my affections. 

Though irrelevant for obvious reasons, my question to you is where do your affections lie Cider?

.
I notice on perusal of your irrelevant diatribe you didn't defend the GTs silly drive-by, so you didn't agree with it either? Maybe out of sympathy for his SSmen :rolleyes:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2020, 02:57:44 pm »
> I notice on perusal of your irrelevant diatribe.

My friend, I figured you would see my response and answer to your prior suggestion; "People will be wondering with whom your affections lie" as being irrelevant in your point of view. No surprise there, rather boring response really.
But; I did not imagine you could have possibly twisted my response as a forceful and bitter attack toward you or anyone else, (diatribe) you say. I suppose I would be correct in assessing this to be just another false accusation or attack coming from you? I am beginning to question your interest in the subject of American Politics, and wondering if Sal may be correct, Could it be you simply like pulling the yanks chain? lol.  :tongue:  :wink:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2020, 02:59:45 pm »

.
I notice on perusal of your irrelevant diatribe you didn't defend the GTs silly drive-by, so you didn't agree with it either? Maybe out of sympathy for his SSmen :rolleyes:
"Though irrelevant for obvious reasons, my question to you is where do your affections lie Cider"?

Over the last few years, I would have thought you would have twigged by now. My affection lies with the greatest Nation on earth which is a "most green and pleasant land":cheesy:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 03:20:35 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2020, 03:05:27 pm »

My friend, I figured you would see my response and answer to your prior suggestion; "People will be wondering with whom your affections lie" as being irrelevant in your point of view. No surprise there, rather boring response really.
But; I did not imagine you could have possibly twisted my response as a forceful and bitter attack toward you or anyone else, (diatribe) you say. I suppose I would be correct in assessing this to be just another false accusation or attack coming from you? I am beginning to question your interest in the subject of American Politics, and wondering if Sal may be correct, Could it be you simply like pulling the yanks chain? lol.  :tongue:  :wink:
The chain has been there to be pulled for a decade or maybe even tens of..... Now I wonder why that is? discuss. :wink:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 05:57:30 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2020, 03:30:16 pm »

The chain has been there to be pulled for decades. Now I wonder why that is? discuss. :wink:

My long lost English cousin. I can only guess. From the MO of your post and your latest suggestion I have received a cold chill of despair. I certainly hope it is not a loss of, or a case of pride which drives your seemingly disdain for America. If so, I would rather spare your hurt prideful feelings, but I am afraid I must ask you the following , simply for my own clear understanding. The only possible reason that I can remotely relate that could be a reason that you would want to pull our chain For many generations is that of hurt pride, (oh I hate to say it), hurt pride that may have been all which was left for you English when we once and finally run your tails off of American Soil. I wish it had not came to that but it did. We was hoping to negotiate a peaceful solution but it simply did not occur.

What you fail to see my good friend and long lost cousin is, we did not hate you then nor did we disown you, we still have an affectation for the English. We simply wanted to live in freedom without Tierney. This may be hard for you to understand. But don't fret We still love you. If you do not believe me ask Iddee.  :shocked: :cheesy:

Toodles.

PS I edited and cut out some of the rabble just for you!  lol
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 04:21:45 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2020, 04:28:49 pm »
>you didn't defend the GTs silly drive-by, so you didn't agree with it either? Maybe out of sympathy for his SSmen :rolleyes:

Now this I can not answer, yet, I have not checked into this. Where did you hear this, the same person who made up the story about Mr TRumps reasons for not visiting the fallen soldiers in France, or perhaps the bbc? lol

:cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2020, 06:29:21 pm »
>you didn't defend the GTs silly drive-by, so you didn't agree with it either? Maybe out of sympathy for his SSmen :rolleyes:

Now this I can not answer, yet, I have not checked into this. Where did you hear this, the same person who made up the story about Mr TRumps reasons for not visiting the fallen soldiers in France, or perhaps the bbc? lol

Check out the videos showing the idiot driving around the hospital!
https://news.sky.com/story/trump-pays-surprise-visit-to-supporters-outside-hospital-12090431
No Phil not making it up! That's why I was questioning your affection. no, not an affection more an obsession! That is why I recommended the pills and salt I only usually do that for iddee :wink: Shrink Phil, Shrink you know it makes sense :wink: The GT doesn't.
Does this not remind you of an earlier post re phones etc. Lets not fall into the same trap :wink:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:02:18 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2020, 07:04:46 pm »

Check out the videos showing the idiot driving around the hospital!
https://news.sky.com/story/trump-pays-surprise-visit-to-supporters-outside-hospital-12090431
No Phil not making it up! That's why I was questioning your affection. no, not an affection more an obsession! That is why I recomended the pills and salt I only usually do that for iddee :wink: Shrink Phil, Shrink you know it makes sense :wink:The GT dosen't.

OK Derek, I will check it out, but before I go though the effort, are you sure this is not a clip from Saturday Night live? Maybe Alec Baldwin?  Lol 😂 you know how these news people are.  :cheesy:
[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:47:58 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2020, 07:26:17 pm »
No, Ben, he did it to let the people know the virus is not a repeat of the Bubonic plague. 2 or 3 days in the hospital and he is up and around and expecting to be released in the next day or two. Keep in mind, the virus has a 99% plus survival rate. He is trying to slow the dems fear mongering, as he has done from the beginning.

UPDATE..... He has been released. Minor little hiccup for as great a man as he is.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:54:13 pm by iddee »
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2020, 08:52:44 pm »
No, Ben, he did it to let the people know the virus is not a repeat of the Bubonic plague. 2 or 3 days in the hospital and he is up and around and expecting to be released in the next day or two. Keep in mind, the virus has a 99% plus survival rate. He is trying to slow the dems fear mongering, as he has done from the beginning.

UPDATE..... He has been released. Minor little hiccup for as great a man as he is.

Thanks Iddee, I tend to believe you may be correct. I tried to open ciders posted link but that site uses cookies and wanted my permission to allow. I had to skip out on that one. Surely some reputable news site has something on this if true?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2020, 09:09:03 pm »

Thanks Iddee, I tend to believe you may be correct. I tried to open ciders posted link but that site uses cookies and wanted my permission to allow. I had to skip out on that one. Surely some reputable news site has something on this if true?
Even Fox News (a totally bias channel) has shown the idiot GT driving around the hospital, to what point other than infecting the people in the vehicle?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-thanks-dedicated-followers-with-drive-by-visit-after-promising-little-surprise
or for a more truthful report:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54413879
Ben which planet are you on?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 09:41:03 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2020, 09:39:43 pm »
Good post Cider. Great job! You proved iddee right!  :wink:

The White House said that "appropriate precautions" were taken for Trump's trip and that the drive was cleared by the medical staff at Walter Reed.

?Appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the President and all those supporting it, including PPE," White House Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere said in a statement. "The movement was cleared by the medical team as safe to do.?

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outside Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"   :cheesy: :cheesy: