Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: G&Ts lies about COVID19  (Read 371 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
G&Ts lies about COVID19
« on: September 09, 2020, 06:41:16 pm »
It now seems that the G&T lied about how serious COVID 19 was I played it down because I didn't want to alarm the plebs. If he had told the truth thousands needn't have died.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/08/trumps-lies-about-coronavirus/608647/
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: G&Ts lies about COVID19
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 07:38:06 pm »
Bull....  If he had not played it down, there would be panic and many thousands more would have died, plus many thousands more bankrupt.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 10:36:28 pm »
Hi Folks,

I don't pay much attention to certain posts, so I don't know what G&T means. I know it was questioned and answered a number of months ago. I paid no attention to the answer.

Anyway, tonight I googled the term. I wrote: urban dictionary what does the term g&t mean

This came back:

G&T
Noun
A way of saying "N" without being jumped by every black person within earshot.

A synonym for "N"

The phrase originated in Bristol England, allegedly to help those who invented it cover up their racism.

The full phrase is gun and trigger, which stems from the massive increase in b---- gun crime.
commonly abbreviated to g+t.

That sounds pretty bad to me.

What does G&T mean here, again?

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 05:42:06 am »
Hi Folks,

I don't pay much attention to certain posts, so I don't know what G&T means. I know it was questioned and answered a number of months ago. I paid no attention to the answer.

Anyway, tonight I googled the term. I wrote: urban dictionary what does the term g&t mean

This came back:

G&T
Noun
A way of saying "N" without being jumped by every black person within earshot.

A synonym for "N"

The phrase originated in Bristol England, allegedly to help those who invented it cover up their racism.

The full phrase is gun and trigger, which stems from the massive increase in b---- gun crime.
commonly abbreviated to g+t.

That sounds pretty bad to me.

What does G&T mean here, again?

Sal
G&T an abbreviation for G****r T**d in polite society and fora :cheesy:

PS I always refer to a Gin and Tonic as a G&T, I just purloined it!

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 06:06:15 am »
Thanks, Sal. And to think he claimed I was racist.
He even had to think of something so quick, he left out the & in his made up excuse.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 06:21:01 am »
Thanks, Sal. And to think he claimed I was racist.
He even had to think of something so quick, he left out the & in his made up excuse.

✔️
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 08:05:05 am »
Sure it does. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

Watch me screw with these Yanks.

You knew all along what it means.

You've just been found out.

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 09:39:07 am »
Sure it does. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

Watch me screw with these Yanks.

You knew all along what it means.

You've just been found out.

Sal
I had no idea about google's urban dictionary definition and have no interest in it. The reason I use the abbreviation is, I didn't feel comfortable with The Ginger Turd whereas G&T can have many connotations. I don't know about the US but here if you say G&T most people would think of a Gin and Tonic. As I said I purloined it to mean Trump's ridiculous hair. Still, after November I won't have to bother with it :wink:

iddee, You actually called yourself a Racist, and I think lots of people will have come to the same conclusion! 

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 10:17:50 am »
Cider Cider Cider.    :grin:

.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 05:45:21 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2020, 03:29:45 pm »
I think if you do the research, I said I was prejudice, not racist. You, me, and everyone else on earth are prejudice. We judge the outcome, then take the action every day of our life. That is prejudging. It has nothing to do with humans, even, much less race.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2020, 08:05:37 pm »

.
Yes dear?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 09:11:58 pm »
I think if you do the research, I said I was prejudice, not racist. You, me, and everyone else on earth are prejudice. We judge the outcome, then take the action every day of our life. That is prejudging. It has nothing to do with humans, even, much less race.
One doth protest too much :smile:
 iddee I may do lots,' but not tell lies!

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 09:15:42 pm »

.
Yes dear?

:grin:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2020, 04:51:07 am »
 :cheesy: :cheesy:
Show me where I said it.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2020, 10:30:03 am »
Yes, cider.  Because alarming the people is ALWAYS the best plan.  Panic and confusion, the left wings best ally.  Never let a good disaster go to waste.
Even with Trump's downplay, the panic was palpable.  Can you imagine if he's managed it the way the DemoRats wanted to?
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2020, 03:48:31 pm »
Yes, cider.  Because alarming the people is ALWAYS the best plan.  Panic and confusion, the left wings best ally.  Never let a good disaster go to waste.
Even with Trump's downplay, the panic was palpable.  Can you imagine if he's managed it the way the DemoRats wanted to?

Good point Hops. The first news clips that I watched of this virus came out of China. A person would be walking down the street seemingly fine. Or in an elevator, Or in an office building, even clips of hospital hallways, seeming fine and a second later, shaking and fall over dead. I was very alarmed to say the least! If I remember correctly this was shown on most news channels, both right and left. Mr Trump suspended traffic from China. I am thankful that the power of this virus is not as expressed.

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2020, 10:24:17 am »
Hi Folks,

I?m going to take an active stance here. I?m going to call out racism when I perceive it. The OP is an obvious racist, by his own terminology. He so enjoyed fooling us with his use of an ?apparently innocuous?, yet racially derogatory term that is popular in his country. He knows it. He calculated the risk, and he used it? exactly as he knows it to be. ?G&T?!

For his explanation to be valid, there would be no & between the G and the T that he uses here. Yet there is. ?G&T! Gun and Trigger!

I don?t refer to or respond to him very often, but from now on I will refer to him as F&R! The R stands for RACIST!

Thank you folks.

Sal

Salvo

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2020, 08:59:58 pm »

We dont seem to have an OP, G & T, F & R in our lingo but we always seem to have enough G & D !  !
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #18 on: Today at 08:08:21 am »
Hi Folks,

I?m going to take an active stance here. I?m going to call out racism when I perceive it. The OP is an obvious racist, by his own terminology. He so enjoyed fooling us with his use of an ?apparently innocuous?, yet racially derogatory term that is popular in his country. He knows it. He calculated the risk, and he used it? exactly as he knows it to be. ?G&T?!

For his explanation to be valid, there would be no & between the G and the T that he uses here. Yet there is. ?G&T! Gun and Trigger!

I don?t refer to or respond to him very often, but from now on I will refer to him as F&R! The R stands for RACIST!

Thank you folks.

Sal
I see, so you prefer Ginger Turd then? So be it. :grin:

Decided to look up G&T
https://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/G%26T.html
No mention of guns or triggers here, maybe in the US with its plethora of weapons and mass shootings.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:22:35 am by cidersabuzzin »