Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is Robert Kennedy Jr Telling the Truth?  (Read 170 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Is Robert Kennedy Jr Telling the Truth?
« on: September 09, 2020, 12:48:54 pm »
This video features Robert Kennedy Jr. He goes into his family background and his personal background, leading up until today. Is Robert Kennedy Jr telling the truth or making stuff up?

The following video is CC for the hearing impaired.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 12:59:58 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Is Robert Kennedy Jr Telling the Truth?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 06:51:32 pm »
This video features Robert Kennedy Jr. He goes into his family background and his personal background, leading up until today. Is Robert Kennedy Jr telling the truth or making stuff up?

The following video is CC for the hearing impaired.

Who cares? With what relevance does it matter in the great scheme of things. People dying like flies and we are asked about drivel like this. :rolleyes:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 10:24:41 pm »
Who cares? With what relevance does it matter in the great scheme of things. People dying like flies and we are asked about drivel like this. :rolleyes:

I will tell you, I think Robert Kennedy is mostly on target. Surely Cider, you do not harbor prejudice against Mr Kennedy. Everyone knows Mr Kennedy is of the Democratic persuasion, and is of the opposition party to the fellow you refer to as G&T. :shocked:  I would think he would be your ally?   

Please try and expand you thinking. Realize some may be interested in what Robert Kennedy has to say? Regardless of your opinion of his words as being "drivel".

If it helps,  Mr Kennedy did have something to say about covid. There, you see you was not left out. Quoting you "People dying like flies" and "we are asked about drivel like this" and "what relevance does it matter in the great scheme of things".  Tis a pity.

PS. Cider, please do not run to a dark corner. There may be spiders hiding in that corner!  :cheesy:

.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 05:55:12 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 08:32:06 pm »

I will tell you, I think Robert Kennedy is mostly on target. Surely Cider, you do not harbor prejudice against Mr Kennedy. Everyone knows Mr Kennedy is of the Democratic persuasion, and is of the opposition party to the fellow you refer to as G&T. :shocked:  I would think he would be your ally?   

Please try and expand you thinking. Realize some may be interested in what Robert Kennedy has to say? Regardless of your opinion of his words as being "drivel".

If it helps,  Mr Kennedy did have something to say about covid. There, you see you was not left out. Quoting you "People dying like flies" and "we are asked about drivel like this" and "what relevance does it matter in the great scheme of things".  Tis a pity.

PS. Cider, please do not run to a dark corner. There may be spiders hiding in that corner!  :cheesy:
 I would have thought you would realise that my dark corner was a metaphorical one, but maybe you don't. It is somewhere to retreat to and avoid the nutter's propaganda, somewhere quiet to recover from verbal diarrhea.

.
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 09:20:03 pm »

I would have thought you would realise that my dark corner was a metaphorical one, but maybe you don't. It is somewhere to retreat to and avoid the nutter's propaganda, somewhere quiet to recover from verbal diarrhea.

.

>I would have thought you would realise that my dark corner was a metaphorical one, but maybe you don't. It is somewhere to retreat to and avoid the nutter's propaganda, somewhere quiet to recover from verbal diarrhea.

Ha Ha Isn't that what your pills and salt are for? lol  :cheesy: