Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: CDC Now Saying Only Six Percent of Reported Deaths Were Actually Covid  (Read 126 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
That statement is not accurate according to MedCram. Covid has killed many.  (Well Explained)

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
Re: CDC Now Saying Only Six Percent of Reported Deaths Were Actually Covid
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 11:38:13 am »
It became apparent months ago that CV19 is taking the elderly, the sick and the morbidly obese.  It's Mother Nature's way of saying that there is no getting out of here alive. 

It's human nature to want to help and protect one another.  It's one of the greatest features of our nature.  Every physician is on a mission to 'save' human lives and ease the suffering.  Often times the treatments increase the suffering (personal experience speaking).  And saving lives?  In reality what they are actually doing is delaying the death, perhaps shifting the cause of death.  Through the miracle of modern medicine we have 'eliminated' many diseases and 'saved' many lives.  Yet every single one of those lives 'saved' from one disease will eventually die from another, or from an accident, etc.  It is only shifting the data from one cause to another.  Death rates from heart disease declining?  Death rates in cancer might increase, or some new, deadly virus will come along.

No, CV19 is reaping the lives of many who thought they had been spared.  for some, it might very well be a welcome rescue from modern medicine's way of 'saving' you from a relatively quick death in order to force you to slowly rot to death in a "rest home".

We will all return Home, one way or another.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 11:39:00 am »
It became apparent months ago that CV19 is taking the elderly, the sick and the morbidly obese.  It's Mother Nature's way of saying that there is no getting out of here alive.  This is nothing short of a cull.

It's human nature to want to help and protect one another.  It's one of the greatest features of our nature.  Every physician is on a mission to 'save' human lives and ease the suffering.  Often times the treatments increase the suffering (personal experience speaking).  And saving lives?  In reality what they are actually doing is delaying the death, perhaps shifting the cause of death.  Through the miracle of modern medicine we have 'eliminated' many diseases and 'saved' many lives.  Yet every single one of those lives 'saved' from one disease will eventually die from another, or from an accident, etc.  It is only shifting the data from one cause to another.  Death rates from heart disease declining?  Death rates in cancer might increase, or some new, deadly virus will come along.

No, CV19 is reaping the lives of many who thought they had been spared.  for some, it might very well be a welcome rescue from modern medicine's way of 'saving' you from a relatively quick death in order to force you to slowly rot to death in a "rest home".

We will all return Home, one way or another.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 01:11:25 pm »
Hang in there Hops. Wishing you the best!
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.