Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Largest Gathering in German History, At least 4 Million (Berlin)  (Read 286 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Interesting Discussion

CDC Report News/  News From The 4 million Person gathering In Berlin/  News From Robert Kennedy/  News From Great Britain/ And More From Todays Liberty Report

CC For The Hearing Impaired
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 08:30:56 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Largest Gathering in German History, At least 4 Million (Berlin)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 02:24:34 pm »
Interesting Discussion

CDC Report News/  News From The 4 million Person gathering In Berlin/  News From Robert Kennedy/  News From Great Britain/ And More From Todays Liberty Report

CC For The Hearing Impaired

The population of Berlin is;
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=what+is+the+population+of+Berlin

So Dr. Ron Paul got every man woman and child in Berlin plus another odd 200k out on the street for his reported demo against masks? No wonder he doesn't seem to use his MD moniker on his propaganda show. I suppose the 3.75m or thereabouts, spirited themselves away before they were counted by the police. (Just like G&Ts inauguration) :grin:
Starting to sound a bit familiar. Now where is that dark corner :wink:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 03:05:39 pm by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 03:57:31 pm »
Goodness Cider, just because it was the largest gathering in The History of Berlin, does not mean other Germans were excluded or forbidden to join. There was no roadblocks stopping German Citizens from other parts of Germany from coming fourth. Think man. The sheer magnitude of this gathering is staggering and should be sobering. I suppose you may be defensive because Dr Paul also mentioned Great Britain. OHOO  I looked for your picture there in the Great Britain gathering. Since no one was wearing mask I feel certain I would have recognized you by your red hat. MAKE ENGLAND GREAT AGAIN. Pity you was not shown.  :cheesy: :cheesy: :wink:

PS by the way I am glad you got over you pouting spell, It is good to have you back!  :cool:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 09:45:51 am »
Cider Old Friend, I might have been wrong in a couple respects. I watched the video once more for your benefit of doubt. I have been to football games witH over 90,000 people in attendance and pretty well know what the size of such a crowd looks like. Mr Trump has drawn crowds in the upper thirty thousand MAGA rallies. Those MAGA pictures of gatherings were there for all to see (on alternative news as main streamer news apparently did not want Americans to see the crowds) lol. Looking at the mind boggling size of the crowd of Berlin, made these prior examples of numbers look like a rock in the bottom of a fish aquarium in comparison. There may have been more than 4 million! Of course the BBC and other Globalist minded media?s will never report so massive of a gathering with accuracy.  Did your BBC show a similar picture as seen on the Liberty Report? I rather doubt it. 😂

My second era was overlooking you, or not seeing you at the London gathering in my first viewing. Looking closely, to the right bottom of the sign reading Freedom Over Fear. Was that you with the red cap on? The photo is kind of fuzzy.....
 :cheesy:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:02:43 am by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 01:38:26 pm »
Cider Old Friend, I might have been wrong in a couple respects. I watched the video once more for your benefit of doubt. I have been to football games witH over 90,000 people in attendance and pretty well know what the size of such a crowd looks like. Mr Trump has drawn crowds in the upper thirty thousand MAGA rallies. Those MAGA pictures of gatherings were there for all to see (on alternative news as main streamer news apparently did not want Americans to see the crowds) lol. Looking at the mind boggling size of the crowd of Berlin, made these prior examples of numbers look like a rock in the bottom of a fish aquarium in comparison. There may have been more than 4 million! Of course the BBC and other Globalist minded media?s will never report so massive of a gathering with accuracy.  Did your BBC show a similar picture as seen on the Liberty Report? I rather doubt it. 😂

My second era was overlooking you, or not seeing you at the London gathering in my first viewing. Looking closely, to the right bottom of the sign reading Freedom Over Fear. Was that you with the red cap on? The photo is kind of fuzzy.....
 :cheesy:
https://www.france24.com/en/20200801-protests-against-coronavirus-curbs-draws-crowds-in-berlin
Just another source, there is one from the BBC too but  I don't want to upset you. I don't think there is any news organisation of what ever persuasion that is claiming 4m :rolleyes:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 02:54:58 pm »
You are not upsetting me, I am not a citizen of Germany nor was I there for the gathering. If I had been I would have made it a point to count for myself so I could report to you without any doubt the exact number, down to the last person.  :wink:. lol I suppose if it was 4 million as was reported or 250 thousand as you suggested, it is still a big crowd. I will hand it to the Brits and the German people. At least you will stand up for your rights! 
PS I loved the red hat. (If that was you standing by the sign described in an earlier post)?

"I suppose the 3.75m or thereabouts, spirited themselves away before they were counted by the police. (Just like G&Ts inauguration) :grin:
Starting to sound a bit familiar. Now where is that dark corner" 

:tongue:  I am glad you came out of hiding, I missed you.

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 05:49:46 pm »
https://www.aap.com.au/berlin-covid-19-protest-rally-photo-is-from-a-dance-music-festival-in-1997/

Millions? Yep you are right... for a music festival

The rest is wishful thinking.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 06:56:45 pm »
Milo I?m not disputing your picture of being a music festival in 1997. Even though you are disputing  pictures of the Liberty Report. If you watched the posted Liberty Report you will clearly see these are not the same pictures as you posted, not that I could see. If so please correct me.

We all know Robert Kennedy Jr. is in no way, a Nazi promoter but was accused of going to Berlin to speak to such by the Government of Germany. Which is also in this same report. Did you watch this report? If so do you find other discrepancies? Which is real news and which is fake news. Look at the track records of each.

As I told Cider I was not there but had I been, I would have counted each and every person to make sure he got the correct count. (rolleyes)  :wink: I would have been just as willing to share this accurate count with you! lol 😂   j/k Milo. See what else you can find on this.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 07:08:46 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 11:57:34 pm »
Mate don?t fall for propaganda

So easily found to be BS

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2020, 12:58:13 am »
Yes that looks like the same picture. So much for that. Thanks Milo 

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2020, 12:02:24 pm »
You would think Dr. Paul's propaganda show would have checked their facts before announcing their fake news. But then again, most propaganda is a stranger to the truth, especially when repeated by zealots.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2020, 12:07:44 pm »
You would think Dr. Paul's propaganda show would have checked their facts before announcing their fake news. But then again, most propaganda is a stranger to the truth, especially when repeated by zealots.

You are so right! I learned this from listening to the BBC. Same problem from time to time. Let them have it Cider!  :wink: