Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Zombie Land ?  (Read 188 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Zombie Land ?
« on: August 28, 2020, 11:08:43 am »
It is sad to see the division and hate that has been cast upon our nation like a dark cloud of a cancerous sore. A place where a Senator which has strived to right injustices, while striving to protect The Constitution who happens to be a Republican, can not safely walk across the street from the White House to his Hotel, Yes the same White House of our Nation's Capital, without the threat of he and his wife life being made and attempted. Sad isn't it.....  In a Nation that was founded upon the ideas and principles of Freedom and Liberty, where a people can govern themselves.
One Nation, Under God, Indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all.

CC For The Hearing Impaired
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:52:19 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
Re: Zombie Land ?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:32:21 pm »
Liberty and justice for all?  Ok, Phil, your my e-buddy so I will politely disagree.

These riots today are little in comparison to the past 50 years.  Martin King saw much worse while trying his best to promote freedom and justice for all.  J Edgar Hoover, US attorney general was trying to lure Mr. King into a trap using prostitution as bait, tax evasion, basically anything to falsely frame Martin Luther King.  Understand, our infamous US number one man to uphold the law, us attorney general Hoover was trying to frame an innocent preacher, Martin Luther King for preaching the Bible declaring ALL MEN ARE EQUAL...

Then shortly after the killing of Mr. King and his one million man March, COMPARED TO A FEW THOUSAND TODAY, unarmed college students at Kent State were kill by the National guard for protesting the Vietnam war, 4 killed, 9 wounded.  Unarmed students, no looting no fires, just chanting PEACE AND LOVE, the hippy movement as it is called today.   Fast forward to Rodney King, 1990?,  with much worse rioting than today; california suffered 1 billion in damage due to looting and arson.  Folks killed just for driving down the wrong road and bearing light complexion skin.  The riots of the sixties and seventies were much worse.

Let?s move on to a more personal experience.  I had a stainless steel ruger mini 14 held to my forehead by the Secret service.  I was armed with books, calculator, pen and pencil on my way to college class when I was forced off the road by US agents so  Lady Diana and Prince Charles could drive by.

Then there is a Randy Weaver, neighbor, sorta: his son killed by FBI sniper along with his wife cradling their 9 months old baby that was shot in the head killing her instantly dropping her 9 months old baby which was fatal to the helpless child.  Oh, the FBI also shot Mr. Weaver brother, all this due to the fact Weaver did not show up for court because weaver was deliberately given the incorrect court date.  Weaver was set up by the FBI because weaver refused to spy for the FBI.  The FBI was granted orders to kill in an area I hunted.  Had I been hunting that day? I would not be writing this text.  Yes, weaver was granted millions in compensation  but losing 2 kids and a wife to FBI snipers is not exhausted.

Every decade this country riots, these riots today are small in comparison to one million man march to the Capitol but bloom up as much as possible by the media.  Our media is our biggest enemy, not China, nor Russia who was our ally in WW2.

Liberty and justice for all?  Study history and a person will find the only new issue today, is the history a person is not aware of.  These riots will pass and not so bad compared to the past.  This is election year so the media is going more nuts than the normal finger pointing of Russians and voter fraud.  The media hates Trump and will do anything to rouse the public.

Freedom and justice for all is a moto, wait till the Secrete Service or FBI crosses your path.  Just ask Randy Weaver.  In memory of Ms weaver, baby child, their 16 year old son.  But the sad part, this continues, there is a fella in Nevada, a rancher family since late 1800,,, shot and killed just a few years back.  The unarmed rancher was in his way to the sheriff office when he was gun downed with his daughter and grandson in the car praying for Jesus to help as federal agents fired about fifty rounds into the vehicle...

All sad but true.  Phil, Buddy, freedom and justice for most.

Edit: I treated my bees yesterday, OAV, not much capped brood due to drought so good timing.  I started to feed, 2X sugar syrup today and will continue until I see hive weight at appropriate levels.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 10:49:35 pm by van from Arkansas »
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 03:00:57 am »
Mr Van I respectfully rebuttal. Our Nation was indeed founded of the principles of Liberty and Justice for all its citizens according to the official document of our land; Our Constitution. As you pointed out, unfortunately there has been, and are flaws and injustices in this world, even here in America. As far as the terrible things that you mentioned I will take your word for it as you lived in the middle of it. (You are older than me and you recall events that I can not as my age of personal experience will not afford), though I can recall some, PS I mention age respectfully :-).  Senators such as Rand Paul being one Senator, who attempts to Champion the Constitution, striving for Liberty and Justice for all. Does he and his wife deserve to be treated so? Do you know of a better way or form of government than that which was established to be a more perfect union, than that of our founding fathers direction?

You brought up Dr King. I do not think Dr King approved of violence whether more or less horrific than we see now, or the violence that you described in the sixties? As I recall and was taught, and If I was taught correctly, Dr King believed in peaceful means of making his point. I even recall that he was presented with the Nobel Peace Prize in recognition for striving for such peaceful means?

How was it that Dr King, a peaceful man, and a descendant of slaves was afforded the right and privileges to demonstrate?  Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I understand slaves at the time of the writing of the Constitution was not afforded rights as full citizens. Even many years later in 1857 in a 7-2 Supreme Court decision the Dred Scott v. Sandford was a landmark decision of the US Supreme Court in which the Court held that the US Constitution was not meant to include American citizenship for black people, regardless of whether they were enslaved or free, and so the rights and privileges that the Constitution confers upon American citizens could not apply to them. If that is true, then again, how was Dr King afforded the freedom and opportunity to demonstrate and peacefully, his message of equality of all citizens under the law?

I will tell how and who you can thank; Republicans. Abraham Lincoln, (Republican) President who in January 1863, as our nation approached its third year of Bloody Civil War, issued the Emancipation Proclamation declaring all persons held as slaves within the rebellious states freed. Now tell me again, what party was Mr Lincoln with? Again, it was the (Republican Party). What was the rebellious states party of choice? If I recall correctly, the rebellious south was known as the solid South, (Democrats). (Even through the 1970's?) Would this Emancipation Proclamation made by the Republican President, finally be enough to afford black people citizenship and the hope of prospective Liberty and Justice for all? Still; No.... not yet. The (Republicans) had to continue struggling to help the black man. Lets once again recognize the thoughtful, well meaning and charitable act of Mr Lincoln, but it was not enough. 

In 1868 The fourteenth amendment, fixed this legal loophole gap for former slaves and their families, affording them the right to citizenship. Who was the arthur of this amendment to The Constitution? It certainly was not a Democrat. Once again it was a Republican, Senator Jacob M Howard (Republican). This Constitutional amendment, nullified the supreme courts' decision in the (Dred Scott v Sandford in 1857) ruleing:
The Citizenship Clause in the fourteenth amendment, drawn up by Republicans, was the legal turning point of recognizing citizenship of former slaves and their descendants. This being fact, shouldn't there be thanks to Republicans? Honestly, you tell me, what other country in the history of mankind ever did so much for a minority race of people?

On with Dr King. Who was President and that Presidents attorney general when Dr King was shot? President Lyndon B Johnson. (Democrat). It was his attorney general who was in charge; Attorney General Ramsey Clark, yet another (Democrat). It was not Hover as you mistakenly stated. Hover was never an attorney general that I know of. It was not until 1995 that the million-man march in Washington DC was orchestrated, 27 years after the passing of Dr King. I state this respectfully as I understand your point.

I have in my own personal experience noticed, in almost every Large City, every Large Town, every small city, every small town. No matter the population of these places, or ratio of its citizens, even in the ratio of race of those places, you will find a Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. or Avenue. Usually the Main Street? Who in the history of America has been more honored than this in this manner?

Now,moving on to your hunting area.
>Then there is a Randy Weaver, neighbor, sorta: his son killed by FBI sniper along with his wife cradling their 9 months old baby that was shot in the head killing her instantly dropping her 9 months old baby which was fatal to the helpless child.  Oh, the FBI also shot Mr. Weaver brother, all this due to the fact Weaver did not show up for court because weaver was deliberately given the incorrect court date.  Weaver was set up by the FBI because weaver refused to spy for the FBI.  The FBI was granted orders to kill in an area I hunted.  Had I been hunting that day? I would not be writing this text.  Yes, weaver was granted millions in compensation  but losing 2 kids and a wife to FBI snipers is not exhausted.

> But the sad part, this continues, there is a fella in Nevada, a rancher family since late 1800,,, shot and killed just a few years back.  The unarmed rancher was in his way to the sheriff office when he was gun downed with his daughter and grandson in the car praying for Jesus to help as federal agents fired about fifty rounds into the vehicle...

Yes Mr Van, I remember those atrocities of evil doing. In fairness you tell me, who was President during this time of your in blue examples? Weaver or Bundy families.  I do not think it was a Republican in charge? And don't forget Waco!
PS it was not Mr Weavers brother it was his son that was killed. They also killed his dog. President Clinton was President (Democrat) His trusted, Attorney General Janet Reno.(Democrat)
During the Bundy massacre it was President Obama (Democrat). His loyal Attorney General, Eric Holder was Attorney General during the Bundy issue. (Democrat). Oh yes, lets not forget the massacre at Waco. (Democrat) Bill Clinton President, and Janet Reno AG (Democrat).

Let me add; If we had good men and women in politics who stood up and for The Constitution, (no matter their party), we would indeed have Liberty and Justice for all. It is there in writing for all to see and read. (so far).

>I treated my bees yesterday, OAV, not much capped brood due to drought so good timing.  I started to feed, 2X sugar syrup today and will continue until I see hive weight at appropriate levels.

Sounds good Mr Van, I need to do the same. I have already treated twice this month. With little to no brood this should do the trick? Let's hope so.

Blessings My Friend.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 01:22:45 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 11:00:07 am »
Thank you Mr. BenFramed.

I just googled: Hoover was head of FBI, and conducted covert operations against King.  Thank you Phil for correction.  Hoover was head of FBI, not attorney general as I stated.
Yes, Randy?s dog was shot first, then the son stepped outside to see who was shooting and the son was shot, the mother carrying their baby then went to the screen door to see what the commotion was about and she was shot with baby in her arms which the baby fell to the ground and died.  I thought the brother was wounded, but I?ll take your word for correct, Phil.  I?d rather not read about randy weaver, again, to sad a story.
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 11:26:51 am »
Thank you Mr Van. You may be right about Mr Weavers' brother also being killed or wounded. I am going from memory. I do remember his son was killed. I remember hearing G Gordon Liddy discussing this on Radio Free DC, as I was in a farm truck with an AM radio.

PS I was hauling square bales of hay in the close to 100 degree hot sun every day throughout the summer, with no shade from morning until dark! Tell me again about heat altets and the need to stay inside on hot days! lol. I suppose hard work and knowing what hard work is, will help a person more appreciate what is in the Constitution? This same Constitution gave me the right to get out of the hayfield and into a different way of life, if I so choose. The right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. This same Powerful document, our Constitution, gives these same rights to EVERY American citizen. Thank God!

I suppose that is the reason every elected official, every service person, (Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coastguard, National Guard, (and the new Space force?) policemen, judge whether elected or appointed etc. swears an oath to protect and defend this Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic? This document is a precious article for all Americans Liberty including Dr King, no matter the party, gender, or race. It is sad to think, this precious document and its value may no longer be taught to school children? I hope that statement is wrong, yet I see not much evidence of it in the streets of America. Sad

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 12:08:20 pm by Ben Framed »