Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Covid 19 Isolation  (Read 3571 times)

Offline salvo

• House Bee
Re: Covid 19 Isolation
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2020, 05:55:10 pm »
Hi Folks,

All righty then. After a 30/60/90 day lock down our politicians will lift the quarantine and claim victory over covid.Without our drastic and rapid response, millions would have died. Covid is gone. Trump is gone. We can finally get back to life as usual,... well,... under the NEW NORMAL. We will then be a grateful citizenry.

Welles's "War of the Worlds" broadcast has become famous for supposedly tricking some of its listeners into believing that a Martian invasion was actually taking place due to the "breaking news" style of storytelling employed in the first half of the show. The illusion of realism was furthered because the Mercury Theatre on the Air was a sustaining program without commercial interruptions; the first break in the drama was about 35 minutes after the introduction, right after Martian war machines were described devastating New York City.

We're all living under the lies meant to break us.

POCASSET ? A Pocasset (Cape Cod) woman got a shock this week when she received a bill from a Boston hospital for a coronavirus test on her son, who died 15 years ago. Karen Eldridge said she found the bill from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston in her mailbox Monday.

The Emperor has no clothes.

I don't know anybody who has really DIED from covid. The one guy I was told had died of covid had had cancer for years.

I don't see it.

The Martians are gonna get ya!

Sal
Salvo

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2020, 06:18:03 pm »
>I don't know anybody who has really DIED from covid.

Not only that, no one I know had HAD covid.  I have met one person, who is not a friend, who said they had it and got over it with no symptoms... the only reason he knows is because of his job he gets constant tests... And then Elon Musk gets four covid tests on the same day and two say he has it and two say he doesn't...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2020, 10:06:39 pm »
Posted three days ago.

CC For The Hearing Impaired
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.