Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: So Good On A Fresh Hot Buttered Biscuit! Yum!  (Read 170 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
So Good On A Fresh Hot Buttered Biscuit! Yum!
« on: July 29, 2020, 01:25:46 am »
Don't forget the country cured ham, sausage, boiled strawberries, fresh eggs, sweet milk gravy, and make sure the butter is freshly churned! Add the grits and hash browns too. Yum!

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 01:48:30 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline beesonhay465

• House Bee
Re: So Good On A Fresh Hot Buttered Biscuit! Yum!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 08:31:45 am »
all that makes an old diabetic mighty jealous.

Online Seeb

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 04:41:22 pm »
sweet milk gravy

What! Not red-eye gravy?

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 04:56:11 pm »
sweet milk gravy

What! Not red-eye gravy?

Red eye is good but hard to beat good ole goose gravy lol 😂
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Nock

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 10:08:54 am »
Looks good. Have you ate any like that straight out of the freezer?  Takes comb honey to another level in my opinion.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 12:31:15 pm »
Looks good. Have you ate any like that straight out of the freezer?  Takes comb honey to another level in my opinion.

I have not but I will give it a try. Thanks

Online The15thMember

• Queen Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 01:20:16 pm »
Oh I love honey straight out of the freezer.  It's like instant honey candy.

Don't forget the country cured ham, sausage, boiled strawberries, fresh eggs, sweet milk gravy, and make sure the butter is freshly churned! Add the grits and hash browns too. Yum!
Phillip, I like the way you think.  :happy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 01:25:37 pm »
Thanks Member lol. I like your and your family's way of thinking also. I need the added rabbits!    :grin: