Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Supercedure clips  (Read 206 times)

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Field Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
Supercedure clips
« on: July 23, 2020, 11:25:51 am »

Thinking folks here might appreciate this.  Not sure if this is the right spot to put it but here you go.
Background/purpose:   Mid summer, a healthy hive of good genetics looks after itself.  This hive is going through a supercedure, right now.  I had my phone with me and took a couple clip videos on the fly.  ENJOY.

Monday July 20
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FovzIjtWKcDNs5pJzqcIGKsO8o36H7Ih/view?usp=sharing

Wednesday July 22
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acQS7FBreH98MdCwDZxHqJZgDxCOBn0p/view?usp=sharing

Next video, perhaps Sunday July 26
Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz

Offline The15thMember

• Queen Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Supercedure clips
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 12:57:45 pm »
Great videos, HP!  Also, I love your Canadian accent.  It makes me excited for hockey to start up again next week.  :grin:   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 02:03:38 pm »
Enjoyed the videos HP. Were going to have to start calling you eagle eye. 😁
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 11:22:04 pm »
Yes I do appreciate this. Thank you for posting. I look forward to the 26th visit!
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Field Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 02:00:43 am »
Just now realizing I neglected to do a followup video. The news is that the new queen is doing just fine and the hive is once again one of the shining stars in that beeyard.
Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz