Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2020, 11:27:33 am »
I have a FB friend who posts Q stuff endlessly.  It's always "WAIT FOR IT!!!" and vague cryptic posts about people going to jail.

On the rare occasion something happens as predicted, she gets all excited.  Thing is, it's nothing that anyone paying attention could not have figured out.

It's a deep rabbit hole filled with crap and LSD as far as I am concerned, but it seems to keep some people entertained.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2020, 11:57:42 am »
I have a FB friend who posts Q stuff endlessly.  It's always "WAIT FOR IT!!!" and vague cryptic posts about people going to jail.

On the rare occasion something happens as predicted, she gets all excited.  Thing is, it's nothing that anyone paying attention could not have figured out.

It's a deep rabbit hole filled with crap and LSD as far as I am concerned, but it seems to keep some people entertained.

I agree Kathy. That seems to be the trend. I will offer some questions for thought. Was it this way from the beginning? Was the Q thing really a group of well meaning Patriots trying to uphold the Constitution and save the Union in the beginning? Was there really a plan to take down the DS? Did something happen to detour those plans if the Q thing was real? Was there really a person; Q? If so who was he or she? What did she or he know that the rest of us did or could not know by being privileged to certain information? If Q was real, was Trump a part of the plan?  I do not know. I suppose few here would. That is why I asked Cider and Iddee in the earlier post the questions, (after they brought up the subject), being they are deep thinkers. I suppose those questions must have been too much for them? Overloading each them? lol  :wink:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2020, 01:28:28 pm »
As I said before, I had never heard of it and still don't know what it is nor anything about it. Therefore, no opinion.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2020, 08:15:01 pm »
Ben
More like the middle finger holding the YoYo.   :wink:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2020, 07:07:19 am »
I think IDDEE may be Q.

He denies even cursory knowledge of Q
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2020, 07:40:55 am »
I just do not see it Sal.  I tend to think Kathys theory my be closer to being right!   :wink:

.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 10:07:05 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2020, 12:39:36 pm »
I just do not see it Sal.  I tend to think Kathys theory my be closer to being right!   :wink:

Ben,
You could have a look at this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53654318

cider

.

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2020, 01:07:43 pm »
Hello Cider, How are you and your family? All well I hope. How are things there in Jolly Ole England?

I read a report where Tens of thousands were marching in the streets of Berlin Germany on Saturday, proclaiming a "Day of Freedom" and demanding an end to government-minded face mask and "social distancing."  The report went on to state,  "The Uk and Netherlands also saw large protests against their governments" According to media accounts, the protesters in Germany were holding signs reading "we are being forced to wear a muzzle." "We are making noise because you are stealing our freedom."
The picture showed protesters packed in the streets with an amount uncountable. I did not see one face mask.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I just read your article Cider, that's sad.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:21:26 pm by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2020, 03:00:04 pm »
This is from Cider's linked article.

It also differs from the QAnon conspiracy theory which believes President Donald Trump is saving the world from evil, because sovereign citizens view all government figures, including Mr Trump, as illegitimate.

As I said above, I have never heard of the Q. After reading that, Salvo may be right. I may be the Q.   :shocked:   :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2020, 05:36:44 pm »
Cider I suppose some folks will fall for just about anything. I watched a video some time back about who q is or is supposed to be, or at least who q supposedly represents. I might have posted that video here, someplace, inorder get your and others reactions, (to strike up a good ole debate if you will). If I can find it once more I will post it. 😊😊😊

PS Do you believe your buddy, Iddee is q as he is insinuating? If so remember Cider, easy does it, he may be tricking you lol. He's mighty tricky! Don't fall for it! lol.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 01:09:51 am by Ben Framed »

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2020, 11:10:07 pm »
Hi Folks,

Well, has anyone ever seen IDDEE and Q in the same room, at the same time?

The evidence is mounting.

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2020, 11:35:49 pm »
Hi Folks,

Sal

After giving it more thought, you may be mistaken Sal. I would think Cider would be the most likely candidate.  (He may be trickier than Iddee)!  😂 lol.  Who knows? 😊😁

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2020, 06:55:09 am »
Hi Folks,

Sal

After giving it more thought, you may be mistaken Sal. I would think Cider would be the most likely candidate.  (He may be trickier than Iddee)!  😂 lol.  Who knows? 😊😁
As Bristol Brenda once said " Not another Conspiritory Theory" I would have thought iddee was more or less in the doddery OAP category :cheesy:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2020, 08:31:22 am »
 :grin:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2020, 02:34:39 pm »
YEP...A double dipper, even, but still depending on D.T. to keep it going for me. :cool: :smile:

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2020, 03:17:46 pm »
YEP...A double dipper, even, but still depending on D.T. to keep it going for me. :cool: :smile:

Ugg, you are sure to set him off again iddee!  lol. (Remember he, Cider, may be a victim TDS)  :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2020, 09:24:44 pm »

Ugg, you are sure to set him off again iddee!  lol. (Remember he, Cider, may be a victim TDS)  :cheesy:

Looks like 'tis all going pear-shaped, Twitter, Facebook and now even Fox are abandoning the looser. Less than four months to go and counting. But the"immune children" may help him out! :rolleyes: Another shot in the foot. Won't be long before he's rolling out the dummies at his ill-attended rallies ascertaining it's fake news " there was more there than you say" Fake news...umph! I think it looks like more disparate people and organisations are cottoning on. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:00:00 am by cidersabuzzin »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2020, 09:56:01 pm »
Hello Cider, How are you and your family? All well I hope. How are things there in Jolly Ole England?

I read a report where Tens of thousands were marching in the streets of Berlin Germany on Saturday, proclaiming a "Day of Freedom" and demanding an end to government-minded face mask and "social distancing."  The report went on to state,  "The Uk and Netherlands also saw large protests against their governments" According to media accounts, the protesters in Germany were holding signs reading "we are being forced to wear a muzzle." "We are making noise because you are stealing our freedom."
The picture showed protesters packed in the streets with an amount uncountable. I did not see one face mask.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I just read your article Cider, that's sad.
Ben can you sort out your attachment :wink: