Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION  (Read 2421 times)

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2020, 02:30:34 pm »
Iddee I will be the first to admit Mr Trump is not suave. But is that a reason to hate a man? You and Cider have a few years on me. Let me ask you both, in all your lifetime have you ever seen an American President hated so deeply as the hate that is demonstrated by the forces of the left? It makes no sense to me. I am thinking out loud with you my friends. One on the Left and one on the Right. Cider your thoughts?
Can so many people be wrong?

It could be his pouting lips
                  his pudgy small hands
                  his dyed ginger hair
                  his ridiculous comb-over
                  his life-threatening stupid 'joke's' i.e inject bleach
                  his boasting of sexually assaulting women
                  his ego trips
                  his commuting the sentences of blatant criminals
                  undoubtedly lots of people of the Right can think of a mirid more

What it really comes down to is...... I just don't like or trust him.

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2020, 04:28:50 pm »

What it really comes down to is...... I just don't like or trust him.

Yes - but how does that equal Hate?

Heck - I have a neighbor that I neither like, nor trust. But I don't HATE him.

... it is my observation that those on the left, HATE Mr Trump - because they were told to hate him by the media (and a few self-serving politicians) ...
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2020, 05:37:56 pm »
Never said I hated him, in fact, I don't. I just don't like him.... :grin:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2020, 05:44:42 pm »
Never said I hated him, in fact, I don't. I just don't like him.... :grin:

Good to know.  :grin: ... I'd have guessed otherwise.  :grin:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2020, 06:08:19 pm »
I suppose that's what's called democracy! :cheesy:
I think this "Trump hate" is just the rightwing pleb's construct, something to tag their opponents with. So convenient!!!! :cheesy:
cider
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 06:27:34 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2020, 09:55:52 pm »
No. There has always been people who didn't like the presiding president. They were told to respect the office, if not the man. They did so. Both parties. Not this one. The left totally hates him. Look at your list, None of them comes close to a reason the dislike a person, much less hate them.Obama commuted the sentence of a known terrorist, among others. Where was the outrage? 51 year old Clinton coerced a 21 year old white house intern to give him BJ's. Where was the outrage. They even tried him for it and excused him.  NO, the only thing anyone can find against Trump his his demeanor. He just isn't suave enough to make the people swoon over him.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2020, 05:07:39 am »
No. There has always been people who didn't like the presiding president. They were told to respect the office, if not the man. They did so. Both parties. Not this one. The left totally hates him. Look at your list, None of them comes close to a reason the dislike a person, much less hate them.Obama commuted the sentence of a known terrorist, among others. Where was the outrage? 51 year old Clinton coerced a 21 year old white house intern to give him BJ's. Where was the outrage. They even tried him for it and excused him.  NO, the only thing anyone can find against Trump his his demeanor. He just isn't suave enough to make the people swoon over him.
Could be! still don't like him though :wink:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2020, 09:55:40 am »

No I don't suppose you do like him nor would you. Anyone who doesn't love or appreciate America, its Constitution and Bill of Rights, or the Freedom and Liberty that each represent would like him.

He is definitely an enemy of those who are an enemy of freedom, those who are supporting the communist and marxist leaning left.  A total different ideology. An ideology that is being taught in colleges throughout the USA by these same leftist brainwashing professors. Clear enemies of the Constitution, domestic enemies. Instead of focusing of the good, they pick out flaws, flaws that each individual human being have, such as George Washington or Abraham Lincoln may have had. Magnifying the flaws while overlooking the much good. Building a case of hate toward these individuals. Indoctrinating our precious youth into their evil mindset of hate.

They know a Nation divided against itself cannot stand. Their sole purpose is to take America down. They have even proclaimed they would do so without firing a shot. No, the reason Mr Trump, is hated is not the color of his hair or skin, the size of his hands or HEART, but because they hate America. They have gutted America from the inside out meaning the minds of our precious youth.

President Reagan once called The Soviet Union "The evil empire" .... So you say, "I Do not 'like' him" (Trump) Hum. No I do not suppose you do or would.  Coolbees may have hit the nail on the head.

.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 11:10:43 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2020, 07:19:24 pm »
No I don't suppose you do like him nor would you. Anyone who doesn't love or appreciate America, its Constitution and Bill of Rights, or the Freedom and Liberty that each represent would like him.

He is definitely an enemy of those who are an enemy of freedom, those who are supporting the communist and marxist leaning left.  A total different ideology. An ideology that is being taught in colleges throughout the USA by these same leftist brainwashing professors. Clear enemies of the Constitution, domestic enemies. Instead of focusing of the good, they pick out flaws, flaws that each individual human being have, such as George Washington or Abraham Lincoln may have had. Magnifying the flaws while overlooking the much good. Building a case of hate toward these individuals. Indoctrinating our precious youth into their evil mindset of hate.

They know a Nation divided against itself cannot stand. Their sole purpose is to take America down. They have even proclaimed they would do so without firing a shot. No, the reason Mr Trump, is hated is not the color of his hair or skin, the size of his hands or HEART, but because they hate America. They have gutted America from the inside out meaning the minds of our precious youth.

President Reagan once called The Soviet Union "The evil empire" .... So you say, "I Do not 'like' him" (Trump) Hum. No I do not suppose you do or would.  Coolbees may have hit the nail on the head.
                                                                                                                                                                              .
Are you saying I have no right to 'dislike' the G&T? I obviously have no say in anything that happens in the US which is only right. But I certainly have the right to dislike a person, immaterial of the position they temporary hold.
cider

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2020, 10:21:38 pm »
Haa Haa  :happy: Now Cider, there you go again. Slip Slip Slipping; I'm surprised at you slipping toward the infants class with such a weak reply.   lol   :cheesy: Surely you can do better than that!  lol.  The good nurse did come to your aid when you called?  :wink:     Just / kidding with you, My Jolly Ole Friend from Jolly Old England.   :grin: :grin:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 02:12:29 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2020, 04:59:09 am »
Haa Haa  :happy: Now Cider, there you go again. Slip Slip Slipping; I'm surprised at you slipping toward the infants class with such a weak reply.   lol   :cheesy: Surely you can do better than that!  lol.  The good nurse did come to your aid when you called?  :wink:     Just / kidding with you, My Jolly Ole Friend from Jolly Old England.   :grin: :grin:
I think it's because I'm on the wind-down and losing interest in the discussions! Yawn yawn, there you go, ready to drop off again. :grin:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2020, 09:48:34 am »
I think it's because I'm on the wind-down and losing interest in the discussions! Yawn yawn, there you go, ready to drop off again. :grin:

Or could it be that you are finally seeing the light and right of the Right? If so I urge you DO NOT VOTE, if you happen to receive a mail in ballot! That would be fraud! Yes the desperate leftist voter scams are now including sending ballots to unregistered dead cats! Yes the crooked left is so desperate as they KNOW they will lose a fairly held election hands down. They are apparently sending mail in ballots to cats! Even cats who have been dead for years! All a crooked leftist cat owner has to do is fill the ballot out and mail it in for their cat! Even though they clearly know this is voter fraud! Shame!

Cider; Surely they will send a ballot to you? Though a non citizen, yet one of their sympathizers there in England? If so I urge you Do Not Vote! That would be fraud! Now that you are beginning to see the light of the right and the wrong of the left, including this example of voter fraud. I applaud you!  lol 😂
 :cheesy:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/elections/2020/7/11/21321107/dead-cat-gets-voter-registration-mail

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2020, 04:08:10 pm »

Or could it be that you are finally seeing the light and right of the Right? If so I urge you DO NOT VOTE, if you happen to receive a mail in ballot! That would be fraud! Yes the desperate leftist voter scams are now including sending ballots to unregistered dead cats! Yes the crooked left is so desperate as they KNOW they will lose a fairly held election hands down. They are apparently sending mail in ballots to cats! Even cats who have been dead for years! All a crooked leftist cat owner has to do is fill the ballot out and mail it in for their cat! Even though they clearly know this is voter fraud! Shame!

Cider; Surely they will send a ballot to you? Though a non citizen, yet one of their sympathizers there in England? If so I urge you Do Not Vote! That would be fraud! Now that you are beginning to see the light of the right and the wrong of the left, including this example of voter fraud. I applaud you!  lol 😂
 :cheesy:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/elections/2020/7/11/21321107/dead-cat-gets-voter-registration-mail
Ben, I give up, you win I can't take any more of this drivel. If I reply you only make up more of it (remember that verbal diarrhea?) I shall have to find a dark corner to clear my head and go to sleep.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2020, 04:23:26 pm »
>. Ben, I give up, you win I can't take any more of this drivel. If I reply you only make up more of it (remember that verbal diarrhea?) I shall have to find a dark corner to clear my head and go to sleep.<

Sleep well my good friend. But I did not make it up!  That  is what the news report said. ....  lol
 :wink:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 06:55:35 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2020, 01:26:15 am »
I have a question. Do you agree with what this reporter says about placing fines on ANY News outlet that reports lies? 

The Following Video is CC For the Hearing Impaired.

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2020, 05:07:16 pm »
Oh, Ben! You are slowly slipping towards the infant's class, won't be long before your in with Ron Paul in class 3D. :grin: Don't worry your carer will be along shortly. :wink:
Just staying with my Nephew and Niece, 'up north, they  were asking who is 'Q'?

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2020, 06:17:44 pm »
I'm asking, too. Who is 'Q'?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2020, 07:51:17 pm »
Oh, Ben! You are slowly slipping towards the infant's class, won't be long before your in with Ron Paul in class 3D. :grin: Don't worry your carer will be along shortly. :wink:
Just staying with my Nephew and Niece, 'up north, they  were asking who is 'Q'?

I'm asking, too. Who is 'Q'?

Interesting.....    Cider, I hope you are enjoying your visit with your Nephew and Niece. It is very kind of them to have you in their home. I am sure that they are enjoying the visit as much as you. Iddee, you and Cider are asking who is Q. Do either, or both of you think there's a possibility that Q is a real person, or a fictitious made up story? I would love to hear your thoughts. As you probably know, Mr Trump when running for election, would often be seen giving the Q sign.

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2020, 09:00:38 pm »
I might have an opinion if I knew what a Q sign was.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2020, 12:51:10 am »
I might have an opinion if I knew what a Q sign was.

Simple really. No sound on this four second video.