Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION  (Read 1824 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
Re: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2020, 12:24:44 am »
Cider, back to a more serious note. I forgot to mention the following report which directly affects you, my cousins there in England. (In case you missed it on the same posted video). You may want to start at 12:41 as you may not interested in the rest.

Corona Virus Could cause 35,000 Extra UK Cancer Deaths, Experts Warn.
CC for the hearing impaired
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2020, 06:19:23 am »
>
If you are referring to Bill Clinton, you would be correct, he never went!  You being from England should know that he was in Oxford avoiding the draft but was allegedly expelled for allegedly raping an sweet girl, an English student there, a British classmate named Eileen Wellstone. Do you British expel folks for jaywalking? Surely you on the left do not condone this? Or is it equivalent to jaywalking to the left, even in England?

Bill Clinton Was Expelled from Oxford Over a Rape Incident?

A long-circulating but completely uncorroborated rumor holds that Bill Clinton raped an Oxford classmate named Eileen Wellstone.

KIM LACAPRIA

Published 10 OCTOBER 2016

Clinton?s efforts to avoid the military draft (ostensibly by joining the ROTC at the University of Arkansas) were the likely reason behind the timing of his movements between the U.S. and England.
Nonetheless, by June 2004 the Eileen Wellstone rape allegation had appeared in the Washington Times

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-expelled-from-oxford/     

I reiterate; "Oh I see, as long as it meant not going to Vietnam, G&T the great patriot eh, iddee/Ben! Let the plebs do the fighting whilst I play golf"
"Aw my leg hurts, my leg hurts I can't join the military my leg hurts. Is that right Doctor I can still play golf?"

I have no truck with Clinton he is despicable.

The use though of the alleged rape by Clinton of the girl in the UK was also despicable and your use of fonts as a headline grabber is right out of Goebbels playbook. He would be proud. :sad: 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 06:32:20 am by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2020, 07:38:12 am »
""I have no truck with Clinton he is despicable.""

I told you, Ben, he knows right from wrong, he just likes to be mean. He can't help himself. Here's his daughter when she was just a baby.   :shocked:   :cheesy: :cheesy:

https://files.catbox.moe/5by3hs.mp4
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2020, 09:22:03 am »
""I have no truck with Clinton he is despicable.""

I told you, Ben, he knows right from wrong, he just likes to be mean. He can't help himself. Here's his daughter when she was just a baby.   :shocked:   :cheesy: :cheesy:

https://files.catbox.moe/5by3hs.mp4
iddee,
I think you are treading a fine line when using small children in your posts like that, a very fine line. Did you have the parent's permission? :shocked:
cider

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2020, 10:19:22 am »
I'm a parent and I had my permission. Does that count?   :wink:  :grin:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2020, 10:46:19 am »
> I told you, Ben, he knows right from wrong, he just likes to be mean.

I think you may be right iddee, (Sadly) He may just be being mean? Even 90 year old men play golf.  Is playing golf a test for who is or is not qualified to go to war in England?  I suppose if it were up to Cider, he may have, even old men capable of playing golf headed to war as long as they were capable of playing golf??  Iddee have you noticed how dearly the left seem to love war, the thought of war and violence in every form? If they can?t have it overseas they bring it home to burning their own Cities while looting and pillaging. While their leaders happily and cheerfully CHEER them on! The left sure seem to love war, meanness, and hate, so it would seem. (I suppose meanness goes hand and hand with the left) Like a duck to water?

Yes Mr Cider. You May happily send anyone who can swing a golf club off to war? : Oh but wait. What war would you send  these old but capable and ready older Gentlemen off too? President Trump has stopped those wars! When is the last time you have heard of an ongoing war in the news?  Has President Trump received any credit? Naturally not!      Hum.     

I suppose the sweet Democrats should get the credit? Or Maybe even the Rino Republicans? Oh well, enjoy your tea Cider.  :cheesy:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:05:33 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2020, 02:52:06 pm »
> I told you, Ben, he knows right from wrong, he just likes to be mean.

I think you may be right iddee, (Sadly) He may just be being mean? Even 90 year old men play golf.  Is playing golf a test for who is or is not qualified to go to war in England?  I suppose if it were up to Cider, he may have, even old men capable of playing golf headed to war as long as they were capable of playing golf??  Iddee have you noticed how dearly the left seem to love war, the thought of war and violence in every form? If they can?t have it overseas they bring it home to burning their own Cities while looting and pillaging. While their leaders happily and cheerfully CHEER them on! The left sure seem to love war, meanness, and hate, so it would seem. (I suppose meanness goes hand and hand with the left) Like a duck to water?

Yes Mr Cider. You May happily send anyone who can swing a golf club off to war? : Oh but wait. What war would you send  these old but capable and ready older Gentlemen off too? President Trump has stopped those wars! When is the last time you have heard of an ongoing war in the news?  Has President Trump received any credit? Naturally not!      Hum.     

I suppose the sweet Democrats should get the credit? Or Maybe even the Rino Republicans? Oh well, enjoy your tea Cider.  :cheesy:
Ben
Are you off your trolly? Nurse, Nurse! this man needs treatment ASAP, he's hallucinating.  Or has a bad case of verbal diarrhea :rolleyes:
cider (being mean again)

PS, When the G&T literally cried off joining the military he would have been quite young, in the prime of life but just willing to let the likes of iddee fight his war for him. The sad thing is iddee and his ilk seem to support him. Now you could say who's being the mug?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2020, 02:58:14 pm »
I'm a parent and I had my permission. Does that count?   :wink:  :grin:
If you have I'm fine with that! Presumably, it was your family.

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2020, 03:48:14 pm »
Yes, I went for him, and very glad I did. I first volunteered for the Army, then requested a transfer from Germany to 'nam. The two best decisions I ever made. Thanks to those decisions, I now have full free medical coverage for myself and my wife, plus a larger retirement check each month than I ever dreamed of having. Thank you, Mr. Trump, and all the others that didn't go. Thank You for leaving the slot open fr me.

No, you can't blame me for the way you called your daughter such a nasty name as demorat. Mispelling intentional.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2020, 03:53:28 pm »
"Ben
Are you off your trolly? Nurse, Nurse! this man needs treatment ASAP, he's hallucinating.  Or has a bad case of verbal diarrhea :rolleyes:
cider (being mean again)"

Now now calm down Cider, I did not intend to throw you back into your state of (''excitement''). I did not realize how delicate your situation may have become... I will try and be more attentive to your (''situation'') in the future. Please forgive me. I hope the nurse will come for you and give you that much needed help ASAP! But really Cider, ta ta ta, have you heard about the little boy who kept crying wolf? If you keep this up the Good Nurse may eventually quit coming to your aid as often? But even so, always remember, Wally and I will always be here for you......    :cheesy:   

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2020, 04:44:20 pm »
''The use though of the alleged rape by Clinton of the girl in the UK was also despicable and your use of fonts as a headline grabber is right out of Goebbels playbook. He would be proud. :sad:""

Cider my friend, perhaps Goebbels would be beaming with pride alright. But not on me behalf. I would think it would be you in which his pride would be focused with excitement and pleasure, as a student of his playbook. Clinton is the one alleged and you are pointing your finger at me for telling you of it! Again Ta Ta Ta As iddee said you of the left will try to imprison a man on the right for jaywalking while your folks on the left......... leaves me speechless.
These fonts were not made up by me, oh no. It was straight from 'your' friends at snopes. I will bring it to your attention, as you seem to have, (conveniently) ''missed'' it.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-expelled-from-oxford/

It seems your convenience of missing key points is becoming  a (convent) habit.  lol :shocked: :happy:

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2020, 08:26:08 pm »
Hi Folks,

I think the President is serving our country right now.

I fear for his health and safety. I hope he wins,... and I don't mean just the election. He's relatively alone, on the front lines of this war going on for power over the American people. This war against... yeah! I'll say it... Freedom, Justice, and the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE.

I fear that there may be no one else willing to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, as he has, as his family has, every day, non-stop.

Yeah! Donald Trump is serving his country.

Sal
Salvo

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2020, 09:34:28 pm »
AMEN

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2020, 03:34:19 am »
AMEN

Gobbels has Won
iddee is now liying on his back, legs in the air.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 04:05:00 am by cidersabuzzin »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2020, 03:50:47 am »
Yes, I went for him, and very glad I did. I first volunteered for the Army, then requested a transfer from Germany to 'nam. The two best decisions I ever made. Thanks to those decisions, I now have full free medical coverage for myself and my wife, plus a larger retirement check each month than I ever dreamed of having. Thank you, Mr. Trump, and all the others that didn't go. Thank You for leaving the slot open fr me.

No, you can't blame me for the way you called your daughter such a nasty name as demorat.Mispelling intentional.

Could you please clarify the above sentence, my daughter's reply was unprintable when she read it.
Should I be using your Daughters/Sons in such a derogatory way in a forum?

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2020, 06:19:00 am »
If you truly feel that is derogatory,rather then teasing, I will delete it and quit the banter posting. I thought it quite comical and meant no harm.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2020, 10:19:18 am »
Cider let me ask you, just why is it that you on the left seem to hate President Trump so? Do you even know yourselves? What is it that has caused all the hate of this President? What thing or things has he, as President, done that cause so much hate toward him?

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2020, 10:26:55 am »
Cider let me ask you, just why is it that you on the left seem to hate President Trump so? Do you even know yourselves? What is it that has caused all the hate of this President? What thing or things has he, as President, done that cause so much hate toward him?

I really doubt that even you will have an answer.

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2020, 11:48:27 am »
I can answer that for you, Be, Trump isn't suave. That's the only thing they have against him, but that is very strong. They just can't take a frank and blunt statement.
Now it looks like they can't take banter either.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2020, 12:25:07 pm »
Iddee I will be the first to admit Mr Trump is not suave. But is that a reason to hate a man? You and Cider have a few years on me. Let me ask you both, in all your lifetime have you ever seen an American President hated so deeply as the hate that is demonstrated by the forces of the left? It makes no sense to me. I am thinking out loud with you my friends. One on the Left and one on the Right. Cider your thoughts?