Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2020, 03:53:02 pm »
Oh, Ben! You are slowly slipping towards the infant's class, won't be long before your in with Ron Paul in class 3D. :grin: Don't worry your carer will be along shortly. :wink:

You must have read my post on The Liberty Report under the Constitution section?  I am very pleased to know that you have taken interest in Liberty there may be political hope for you yet!   :grin:
Liberty; What a blessing! I would like to encourage you to have courage, to keep watching! Liberty is contagious! Don't you just love Dr Paul and his appreciation of Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness?  :shocked: :wink:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2020, 03:55:25 pm »
 :cheesy:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2020, 04:02:32 pm »
On a serious note. I am under the assumption that you keep bees. If so how are your bees? Do you have more than one hive? 

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2020, 04:15:04 pm »
>I would sooner wake up to a nice cup of tea. I can nip out to the garden for the roses.
I've set my alarm so I don't spend too long shaking my head in the corner. Need to go visit the Apiary, will get more sense from the Bees. :cheesy:
Regards
cider<

Well my English speaking cousin far removed.  :cheesy:  I am happy to hear that you decided to take my advice and go out and smell the roses, enter the light instead of heading for your dark corner.  I hope you enjoyed you spot of tea, your roses 🌹, as well as your bees. 🐝. Now wasn?t that much better than your usual salt and pills?  :wink:

The pills and Salt are usually meant for iddee but I'll make an exception in your case.
On a different note, whats this about the G&T having to cough up his Tax dodge's ops! I meant tax papers. :wink:

I do not know about the tax papers, perhaps Ace will know more about that?  :happy: We shall see.
I think it's something to do with the SCOTUS, about his tax docs he doesn't want anyone to see. But undoubtedly he will finagle a delay in the disclosure. Maybe it will come out in his Niece's book. :smile:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2020, 04:32:38 pm »
On a serious note. I am under the assumption that you keep bees. If so how are your bees? Do you have more than one hive?
Yes, more than one I was in the Apiary today adding supers.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2020, 10:02:26 pm »
>I think it's something to do with the SCOTUS, about his tax docs he doesn't want anyone to see. But undoubtedly he will finagle a delay in the disclosure. Maybe it will come out in his Niece's book. :smile:

You may be right. Mr Trump has been under so much scorn and scretunity that surely something will show up sooner or later. If and when it does we will not hear the end of it. His outstanding record as our President does not matter to the power hungry left. The relentless left will not rest until they find some sort of human flaw that they can chase like a duck on a June Bug. lol As I said in an earlier post no one is perfect, and that includes Mr Trump. Only one in all recorded human history is sinless has the record to prove it.

I personally would like to encourage you to post on the beekeeping section of beemaster. No doubt you will have much to offer.

Blessings,

Philip

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2020, 08:00:30 am »
Was it Stalin that said,  ""Show me the man and I'll show you the crime.""? You can find some minor little thing in anyone's life and blow it out of proportion. That's what they are doing to Trump. I think they get their cues from a lot of the ex- dictators.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2020, 09:09:28 am »
Was it Stalin that said,  ""Show me the man and I'll show you the crime.""? You can find some minor little thing in anyone's life and blow it out of proportion. That's what they are doing to Trump. I think they get their cues from a lot of the ex- dictators.
I think that's what's called 'papering over the cracks' If it was "a minor little thing" why did it end up in the SCOTUS?

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2020, 09:25:11 am »
That's the very question the republicans are asking. Why ask for capital punishment for jaywalking? It just doesn't make sense, which is the norm for libs.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2020, 11:19:36 am »
That's the very question the republicans are asking. Why ask for capital punishment for jaywalking? It just doesn't make sense, which is the norm for libs.

Because they hate America. And anyone who will stand up for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. When it?s a Democrat, Grand Theft Auto is overlooked.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2020, 11:22:06 am »
We hired Mr Trump to drain the Swamp. Ask yourself why didn?t he?

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2020, 03:40:59 pm »
Could it be that once he was in power he had second thoughts, realising he had things to hide as well? ie ending up in the SC, it takes two to tango to end up there. I believe it was something to do with paying off 'lady friends' as a tax-deductible and don't forget it's you and iddee et-al who end up paying his tax. But that's ok because he's your 'hero'  :rolleyes:

Your friend from good ole England, cider

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2020, 03:49:10 pm »
I prefer to pay someone's taxes that lets me keep that much of mine and more, rather than those that take more and then hollow for even more to give it to the illegals and deadbeats after they scam their billions.

Like paying their gigolo over 800,000 for advice.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2020, 07:33:47 pm »
Could it be that once he was in power he had second thoughts, realising he had things to hide as well? ie ending up in the SC, it takes two to tango to end up there. I believe it was something to do with paying off 'lady friends' as a tax-deductible and don't forget it's you and iddee et-al who end up paying his tax. But that's ok because he's your 'hero'  :rolleyes:

> Could it be that once he was in power he had second thoughts, realising he had things to hide as well?

Ah if it were only that simple. No my friend from England. It is much more complicated than that. Mr Trump was one of many considered by the good guys, many years ago for his patriotic beliefs. There has been a power struggle taking place behind the scenes for many years.  President Nixon once wrote the young Donald Trump a letter commending him for his patriotic leanings and beliefs, mentioning the possibility of young Trump of someday becoming a Presidential hopeful, asking him to consider.  Though the young Donald did not want this; being a patriot never forgot, deep down inside remembering that someday his country may need him, may call on him for duty.  No, President Trumps intentions were honorable and true.

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2020, 07:35:21 pm »
I prefer to pay someone's taxes that lets me keep that much of mine and more, rather than those that take more and then hollow for even more to give it to the illegals and deadbeats after they scam their billions.

???

Oh, I suppose you mean like near enough pardoning Stone? :rolleyes:

Online cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2020, 07:42:52 pm »

> Could it be that once he was in power he had second thoughts, realising he had things to hide as well?

Ah if it were only that simple. No my friend from England. It is much more complicated than that. Mr Trump was one of many considered by the good guys, many years ago for his patriotic beliefs. There has been a power struggle taking place behind the scenes for many years.  President Nixon once wrote the young Donald Trump a letter commending him for his patriotic leanings and beliefs, mentioning the possibility of young Trump of someday becoming a Presidential hopeful, asking him to consider.  Though the young Donald did not want this; being a patriot never forgot, deep down inside remembering that someday his country may need him, may call on him for duty.  No, President Trumps intentions were honorable and true.
Oh I see, as long as it meant not going to Vietnam, great patriot eh iddee! Let the plebs do the fighting whilst I play golf :rolleyes:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2020, 07:46:24 pm »

???

Commuted, not pardoned. But yes, Mr Stone is a patriot just as General Flynn is a Patriot. You just demenstrared another good example of jaywalking. Except Mr Stone did not even Jaywalk. But I am sure you know that. Just as General Flynn did not jaywalk either. Hum

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2020, 07:54:08 pm »

???

Commuted, not pardoned. But yes, Mr Stone is a patriot just as General Flynn is a Patriot. You just demenstrared another good example of jaywalking. Except Mr Stone did not even Jaywalk. But I am sure you know that. Just as General Flynn did not jaywalk either. Hum

And FYI Mr Stone has a Nixon tattoo on his back 😁
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 08:34:30 pm by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2020, 09:00:43 pm »
""Oh, I suppose you mean like near enough pardoning Stone?""

No, I mean like paying her gigolo to get him to marry her, and using campaign funds to do so.
Called it consultant fee. Isn't that like paying for advice, or would it be more like paying for vice?

https://100percentfedup.com/windfall-political-consultant-ilhan-omar-had-affair-with-and-later-married-receives-almost-1-million-in-campaign-funds/

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2020, 11:33:58 pm »
> Oh I see, as long as it meant not going to Vietnam, great patriot eh iddee! Let the plebs do the fighting whilst I play golf <

If you are referring to Bill Clinton, you would be correct, he never went!  You being from England should know that he was in Oxford avoiding the draft but was allegedly expelled for allegedly raping an sweet girl, an English student there, a British classmate named Eileen Wellstone. Do you British expel folks for jaywalking? Surely you on the left do not condone this? Or is it equivalent to jaywalking to the left, even in England?

Bill Clinton Was Expelled from Oxford Over a Rape Incident?

A long-circulating but completely uncorroborated rumor holds that Bill Clinton raped an Oxford classmate named Eileen Wellstone.

KIM LACAPRIA

Published 10 OCTOBER 2016

Clinton?s efforts to avoid the military draft (ostensibly by joining the ROTC at the University of Arkansas) were the likely reason behind the timing of his movements between the U.S. and England.
Nonetheless, by June 2004 the Eileen Wellstone rape allegation had appeared in the Washington Times

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-expelled-from-oxford/     
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 11:48:34 pm by Ben Framed »