Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION  (Read 1823 times)

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION
« on: July 06, 2020, 08:27:15 pm »

Received in an e-mail:

HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION ...

"I just watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Police Officer.
I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered white man or woman.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of black-on-black murder victims.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.

I have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide...

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

IF YOU HATE AMERICA, VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: HERE'S A GOOD QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 09:04:45 am »
Gooooood question.
Jim Altmiller

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 04:10:31 am »

Received in an e-mail:

"I just watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.

I have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide...

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

Panic is setting in :wink:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 07:33:24 am »
Yes, it does seem they are panicking, building mountains out of mole hills. Goals totally over the moon.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 04:01:40 pm »
Yes, it does seem they are panicking, building mountains out of mole hills. Goals totally over the moon.
iddee
You, as well as I, know who is now in panic mode. Just listen closely to the idiot in charge then see what his press secretary says "he didn't mean that he was joking" No, he is the joke. :rolleyes:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 04:39:13 pm »

Received in an e-mail:

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

"ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"
Why are the dumbos now putting out emails such as this to their 'useful idiots'? I think it must be diversional tactics. Keep feeding the plebs, placebos! :grin:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 05:49:19 pm »
Truth hurts you libs badly, doesn't it. Sorry for the pain. Maybe you should put some salve on the wound, like repub. thoughts. They would ease the pain greatly.

It's hard to believe you or anybody else would really believe one black life, or any one life, is more important then the many.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 10:49:29 pm »
Iddee don't take it personal from Cider. Poor fellow may be blinded by TDS which sadly equals hate. IF cider is a mouthpiece for Great Britain, then it should be apparent The English, have had a chip on their shoulders against us, we Americans ever since the Revolutionary War.  No matter what we have done to befriend them, saving their whole armies from destruction, saving their whole country from annihilation. Just as a knight, (one knight), might rescue a damsel in distress from a roaring, fire breathing dragon, (one damsel), We have literally faced the nation dragon and all the heat and the fire that dragon nation could breath! The fire of Hitler and his focus of destruction for all of England. Every Man Woman and Child. Yes we saved their WHOLE COUNTRY from bitter, absolute, total destruction.  How quickly some forget the good; but gladly remember any not so good that does not suit them at the moment for whatever their cause especially the cause of Marxism and Communism.

Remember Iddee in all of history, in all mankind, only one person has a record untarnished. It was not Mau or Stalin, Churchill or Reagan. No nation nor any nations leader past or present can boast that it is perfect nor has ever been perfect, or even has had or has a perfect leader.  Yet the left would have you believe they have the perfect answers, (Lies) while broadcasting, everyone and everything on the right was and is deplorable / evil.   Hum

Sadly I tell you Iddee the left hate us and all the freedom which we Americans have openly GIVEN and shared, with every Nation, and Tongue, of People. Opening our loving arms, even ERECTING a GREAT Statue, tall and straight, lifted high to the open Sea with by her reaching and outstretched arm, torch in hand, a flame of freedom still burning brightly even today. A symbol of love, welcoming ALL immigrants oppressed or not oppressed, from ever known shore. Even for our enemies descendants we have opened the door as a lighthouse of love, full, free, and equal, American Citizenship which includes Liberty and Justice for all Citizens.
Now; Look how they thank us, look how they treat us! They hate us Iddee. They hate the very ones who GAVE freedom to them. Shame on them.

They hate even our Founding Fathers, who made this freedom possible. Even our Founding Fathers, and the Constitution and Bill of rights are hated by the left. They have turned on us like a pack of Hyenas. Made us their enemies when we were there friends. Perhaps Cider would like to come for a visit and help tear down The Statue of Liberty in celebration?  Why not? The left wish to tear down the rest. Lets face it: They do not love us Iddee, I am sorry to tell you. They do not love us or even try and hide it anymore, they openly hate us. Just listen to their propaganda news. Hate filled.

Even the man, the very man who has done more for this country, the rich as well as the poor, majorities as well as  minorities, (All Americans). This man has done more in this country since Abraham Lincoln to help All Americans. His reward? From the left? He has now become the most despised most targeted and hated of ALL before him by the EVIL LEFT. Face it Iddee, we are hated, America is hated by Americans on the left. Sad

The word says be as wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Wisen up America.

Now to you Cider do not despair. Don't crawl  back into your dark corner of despair, hiding. Throw down those pills and salt! See the truth and breath the fresh air! We on the Right still love you on the left. You have been deceived by evil, our arms are still open wide to you. Wake up and smell the roses!

:smile:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 03:07:22 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 11:06:17 pm »
Speaking of hate of the Right by the left. Here is another good question asked by Tucker Carlson. Yes the same Tucker Carlson whose family was terrorized and home was attacked by the HATEFUL left. 

"Can the left lead a country they hate?"

.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 03:29:53 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 04:18:51 am »
Iddee don't take it personal from Cider. Poor fellow may be blinded by TDS which sadly equals hate. IF cider is a mouthpiece for Great Britain, then it should be apparent The English, have had a chip on their shoulders against us, we Americans ever since the Revolutionary War.  No matter what we have done to befriend them, saving their whole armies from destruction, saving their whole country from annihilation. Just as a knight, (one knight), might rescue a damsel in distress from a roaring, fire breathing dragon, (one damsel), We have literally faced the nation dragon and all the heat and the fire that dragon nation could breath! The fire of Hitler and his focus of destruction for all of England. Every Man Woman and Child. Yes we saved their WHOLE COUNTRY from bitter, absolute, total destruction.  How quickly some forget the good; but gladly remember any not so good that does not suit them at the moment for whatever their cause especially the cause of Marxism and Communism.

Remember Iddee in all of history, in all mankind, only one person has a record untarnished. It was not Mau or Stalin, Churchill or Reagan. No nation nor any nations leader past or present can boast that it is perfect nor has ever been perfect, or even has had or has a perfect leader.  Yet the left would have you believe they have the perfect answers, (Lies) while broadcasting, everyone and everything on the right was and is deplorable / evil.   Hum

Sadly I tell you Iddee the left hate us and all the freedom which we Americans have openly GIVEN and shared, with every Nation, and Tongue, of People. Opening our loving arms, even ERECTING a GREAT Statue, tall and straight, lifted high to the open Sea with by her reaching and outstretched arm, torch in hand, a flame of freedom still burning brightly even today. A symbol of love, welcoming ALL immigrants oppressed or not oppressed, from ever known shore. Even for our enemies descendants we have opened the door as a lighthouse of love, full, free, and equal, American Citizenship which includes Liberty and Justice for all Citizens.
Now; Look how they thank us, look how they treat us! They hate us Iddee. They hate the very ones who GAVE freedom to them. Shame on them.

They hate even our Founding Fathers, who made this freedom possible. Even our Founding Fathers, and the Constitution and Bill of rights are hated by the left. They have turned on us like a pack of Hyenas. Made us their enemies when we were there friends. Perhaps Cider would like to come for a visit and help tear down The Statue of Liberty in celebration?  Why not? The left wish to tear down the rest. Lets face it: They do not love us Iddee, I am sorry to tell you. They do not love us or even try and hide it anymore, they openly hate us. Just listen to their propaganda news. Hate filled.

Even the man, the very man who has done more for this country, the rich as well as the poor, majorities as well as  minorities, (All Americans). This man has done more in this country since Abraham Lincoln to help All Americans. His reward? From the left? He has now become the most despised most targeted and hated of ALL before him by the EVIL LEFT. Face it Iddee, we are hated, America is hated by Americans on the left. Sad

The word says be as wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Wisen up America.

Now to you Cider do not despair. Don't crawl  back into your dark corner of despair, hiding. Throw down those pills and salt! See the truth and breath the fresh air! We on the Right still love you on the left. You have been deceived by evil, our arms are still open wide to you. Wake up and smell the roses!

:smile:
I must admit halfway through your diatribe I was thinking of heading for the hills but settled for a dark corner after the laughing fit was over. Then I came to the end and saw you anticipated that and that's when the laughing fit started again. I must admit to having missed the usual religious rant in the middle. By the way who gave you the S of L?
Ben do some reading up on why the US belatedly entered WWII even so, it was gratefully appreciated.
I would sooner wake up to a nice cup of tea. I can nip out to the garden for the roses.
I've set my alarm so I don't spend too long shaking my head in the corner. Need to go visit the Apiary, will get more sense from the Bees. :cheesy:
Regards
cider

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:28:52 am by cidersabuzzin »

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 10:13:57 am »
Take it easy on my buddy there, Ben. He and ace know the truth. They just like to pull our chains to hear us holler.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 10:32:05 am »
Take it easy on my buddy there, Ben. He and ace know the truth. They just like to pull our chains to hear us holler.

I did take it easy and in a loving way I might add. Could I have been any more kind? There are times when the truth needs to be proclaimed. Even when the world does not want to hear it. This seems to be one of those times.

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 01:02:53 pm »
He knows it. He's just poking a stick into the hornet's nest.

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 01:13:22 pm »
He knows it. He's just poking a stick into the hornet's nest.

I know, that is our friend Cider alright.   :grin:  Got to love him.  Bless his heart....

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 01:38:44 pm »
Well iddee, it looks like others are clearly seeing the hate of the left. Even though we do not want to believe it. I have only listened to the first four minutes of today's Liberty report. Get this.......

The following is CC for the hearing impaired

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2020, 08:12:29 am »
>I would sooner wake up to a nice cup of tea. I can nip out to the garden for the roses.
I've set my alarm so I don't spend too long shaking my head in the corner. Need to go visit the Apiary, will get more sense from the Bees. :cheesy:
Regards
cider<

Well my English speaking cousin far removed.  :cheesy:  I am happy to hear that you decided to take my advice and go out and smell the roses, enter the light instead of heading for your dark corner.  I hope you enjoyed you spot of tea, your roses 🌹, as well as your bees. 🐝. Now wasn?t that much better than your usual salt and pills?  :wink:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2020, 10:47:15 am »
>I would sooner wake up to a nice cup of tea. I can nip out to the garden for the roses.
Regards
cider<

Well my English speaking cousin far removed.  :cheesy:  I am happy to hear that you decided to take my advice and go out and smell the roses, enter the light instead of heading for your dark corner.  I hope you enjoyed you spot of tea, your roses 🌹, as well as your bees. 🐝. Now wasn?t that much better than your usual salt and pills?  :wink:

The pills and Salt are usually meant for iddee but I'll make an exception in your case.
On a different note, whats this about the G&T having to cough up his Tax dodge's ops! I meant tax papers. :wink:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2020, 10:58:12 am »
Regards
cider<

The pills and Salt are usually meant for iddee but I'll make an exception in your case.
On a different note, whats this about the G&T having to cough up his Tax dodge's ops! I meant tax papers. :wink:

I do not know about the tax papers, perhaps Ace will know more about that?  :happy: We shall see.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2020, 09:27:49 am »
>The pills and Salt are usually meant for iddee but I'll make an exception in your case.<

Well Cider it's not nice to blame someone else for your own actions. If you are dependant on the pills and salt do not blame it on iddee. If you want to make an exception and blame it on me this time, you have my permission if it makes you feel better. But really, you only have yourself to blame. Hang in there old buddy. Wally and I will help you anyway we can. We understand you are in a bad shaken way because of your (twisted) political views. We realize it is not your falt for being taken in by the fake news. We are here to help you, that is what friends are for!  :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2020, 03:01:07 pm »
Oh, Ben! You are slowly slipping towards the infant's class, won't be long before your in with Ron Paul in class 3D. :grin: Don't worry your carer will be along shortly. :wink: