Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Any gamblers here?  (Read 198 times)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
Re: Any gamblers here?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 09:01:52 am »
Hi Folks,

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Sal
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 09:29:33 am »
Odds are 50 to 1 it will be fatal.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 03:44:56 pm »
Odds are 50 to 1 it will be fatal.

:shocked:
I will NOT take that bet..... Even at those odds!! Recon she is going into some type protection plan? Or a possible CBC prospect? C linton B ody C ount...... 
 :shocked:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 05:01:35 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Absinthe

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 05:54:55 pm »
That is dated 11 July. :)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 10:47:18 pm »
That is because it is the BBC. Can they get anything right? lol.   I watched a news clip last night and I am thinking it was Tucker Carlson. I do not remember him mentioning the woman having covid. He seemed to be more puzzled as why she would be in the United States in the first place.  Maybe the covid part was to be released the 11th and BBC let the cat out of the bag to quickly? lol
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 12:41:30 am »
Let me add, I would have thought my friend Cider would have already been jumping in with both feet by now? I wonder if he is licking his wounds administered by truth?   :shocked: :wink:
J/K Cider, I hope all is well for you and your loved ones there in England.