Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Happy Independence Day My Fellow Americans !!  (Read 218 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
Happy Independence Day My Fellow Americans !!
« on: July 02, 2020, 03:12:49 pm »
Independance Day is almost upon us! The Great Day that we Americans celebrate our Independence from the Chains of Tyranny which we suffered from our mother country,  (England) !!

Thanks to our wise Founding Fathers who looked to our Holy God for guidance.
We can still proclaim;  Free at last, free at last, Thank God Almighty We are free are at last!

America The Beautiful!

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online The15thMember

• Queen Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Happy Independence Day My Fellow Americans !!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 06:54:45 pm »
Happy July 4th everyone!

I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 12:33:43 am »
Truely great songs.  :smile: Thank you both.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 12:53:24 am »
Truely great songs.  :smile: Thank you both.

This posting by Member is the first time I have heard  'Ragged Old Flag' It is fantastic.
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online The15thMember

• Queen Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 10:04:31 am »
This posting by Member is the first time I have heard  'Ragged Old Flag' It is fantastic.
You've never heard that song?!  :shocked:  Now I'm extra glad I posted it.  :happy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 10:26:04 am »
You've never heard that song?!  :shocked:  Now I'm extra glad I posted it.  :happy:

No to my recollection. But It could be my mind is slipping lol. Would not be the first time. Thank you for posting it Member.