Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Twenty-One Foot Rule  (Read 418 times)

Offline salvo

• House Bee
Twenty-One Foot Rule
« on: June 25, 2020, 09:23:20 pm »
Hi Folks,

I was taught from an early age that THEY CAN ONLY HURT YOU IF YOU LET THEM GET CLOSE TO YOU!

Of course this had to do with friends, family and girlfriends.

It was only later that I read about that 21 Foot Rule.

Please click the link. Watch the two videos. Tell us what you think. I think the Tim Carpenter video falls into this 21 Ft category. They were FOCUSED and had INTENT. The guy with the bat would get a pass,... unless he focused on someone.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mayor-who-wants-to-reimagine-public-safety-decries-dangerous-riot-that-rocked-her-city

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• House Bee
Re: Twenty-One Foot Rule
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 09:13:09 pm »
Hi Folks,

Just the next town over from mine. When the going gets weird,.... the weird turn pro!

Darned liberals with guns!

https://breaking911.com/man-pulls-gun-on-walgreens-customer-for-not-wearing-face-mask-police/

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 08:25:31 pm »
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 06:46:23 am »
WOW!!  I haven't been aware of the Daily Mail before, but it looks like they are competing with CNN to see who can be the most biased and stir up the most trouble with their one sided, stretched "reporting?"
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 08:33:12 am »
If Perry was the democratic supporter this story would be written to make him look like the victim. They would be posting Fosters Facebook posts.
Jim Altmiller