Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Light of Truth, Freedom, and Liberty Is Shining For All Who Will See  (Read 339 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
It seems the schemes of the left can not blot out the light of Hope, Truth, and Liberty of our One Nation Under God, nor the desire to have a more perfect Union. To share dreams and hopes of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness for the future as well as appreciation of the accomplishments of this Great Nation in the past. There is a never ending fight against Tyranny. 

Here is a fine group of Patriotic American Conservatives, who see through the mirage of the Left and the deception of cooked up schemes used in plaguing our Nation, like a sick marxist disease, a dark evil shadow that is seeking to snuff out freedom for all Americans. Americans who very clearly understand and love the meaning of the following words; as many people in the world would love to have the opportunity to recite and realize these same words in relation to their own lives.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America!

I am glad to see common scenes still living well in spite of what the architects of evil schemes, evil doers seeking division and strife among we Americans, We The People, would have us believe, hoping to tear down the very foundation of freedom, bought and paid for, for all Americans, yes by blood, sweat, tears along with the prayers of our Founding Fathers, as well as later generations who fought and died in places like Shilo, Normandy, Iwo Jima and The Battle of the Bulge. These evil skimmers along with their evil mouth pieces, of crooked politicians, fake news organizations, along with their puppets of the entertainment industry and so on, continue to do and put out their bidding. May God Continue to Bless America in-spite of these evil doers, as long his people, called by his name, continue to recognize Him. Wether it be Three hundred thirty million, nine hundred and six thousand, nine hundred and one souls, or just one. God Bless you my fellow Americans, as we thank God for America!

CC For the hearing impaired
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Thanks for the laugh Phil, it's made my morning :smile:
cider

......now wheres the chair for that dark corner????
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
You are welcome my friend, and your not alone. In fact there are many on the left who are laughing and celebrating the strife, and division that is being fed the food hate by these mediums. I expect if he were still alive, old Jacob Schiff would be laughing with you and your friends on the left.
  :tongue:  :grin:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 12:47:10 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
You are welcome my friend, and your not alone. In fact there are many on the left who are laughing and celebrating the strife, and division that is being fed the food hate by these mediums. I expect if he were still alive, old Jacob Schiff would be laughing with you and your friends on the left.
  :tongue:  :grin:
I keep trying to convince you and iddee (especially iddee) they are not my friends "on the left"try to believe I sit somewhere in the middle :happy:
Its so I can have a laugh at the extreme right and left, at the moment the loony right is in the lead :wink: After all it has the loony-in-chief, G&T in charge.  Thanks again for the laugh. :cheesy:
cider

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
> I keep trying to convince you and iddee (especially iddee) they are not my friends "on the left"try to believe I sit somewhere in the middle. Its so I can have a laugh at the extreme right and left

Ok Mr Fence straddler. I can believe that. After all Christopher Steel had the same ideas, except he got paid for the effort. Friend of yours?   lol  :cheesy:

> Thanks again for the laugh. :cheesy:

Your welcome. At your service! lol  :wink: :tongue:  :grin:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 06:49:45 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
> I keep trying to convince you and iddee (especially iddee) they are not my friends "on the left"try to believe I sit somewhere in the middle. Its so I can have a laugh at the extreme right and left

Ok Mr Fence straddler. I can believe that. After all Christopher Steel had the same ideas, except he got paid for the effort. Friend of yours?   lol  :cheesy:

No I'm Dark Blue. :wink:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi

No I'm Dark Blue. :wink:

Just as I figured. lol

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi

>. No I'm Dark Blue.

Well Dark Blue. Here is a report of more dark blue Comrades of yours. Taking entire city blocks.  Problem is the behavior of your fellow dark blueions and what you dark blue folks are all about is coming to light to your decent blue bloods; (chaos and turmoil), (Lawlessness and anarchy), your self thinking, blue leaning folks apparently are saying enough, we have had enough of the uncivilized behavior and unrest. As a result, another Externally BLUE district voted red! Good to see common scene finally soberly arriving. May the light of truth continue to shine through the hate of the dark blue! 

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee

>. No I'm Dark Blue.

Well Dark Blue. Here is a report of more dark blue Comrades of yours. Taking entire city blocks.  Problem is the behavior of your fellow dark blueions and what you dark blue folks are all about is coming to light to your decent blue bloods; (chaos and turmoil), (Lawlessness and anarchy), your self thinking, blue leaning folks apparently are saying enough, we have had enough of the uncivilized behavior and unrest. As a result, another Externally BLUE district voted red! Good to see common scene finally soberly arriving. May the light of truth continue to shine through the hate of the dark blue! 

Sorry! I obviously inadvertently mislead you. I was referring to light and dark blue colleges, nothing to do with political point-scoring.
cider

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
Thanks for the clarification, but you owe me no apology, You are my friend no matter your political persuasions. Right, Left, or in the Middle. I think you know that.  :smile:

Phillip (The Junior)