Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Coronavirus 'Contact Tracers' - The Tools Of Dictatorship  (Read 801 times)

Offline minz

• House Bee
Re: Coronavirus 'Contact Tracers' - The Tools Of Dictatorship
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2020, 04:38:30 pm »
Coronavirus 'Contact Tracers' - The Tools Of Dictatorship

This was the title of Dr Paul's Liberty Report today. Hum
Somebody is both very paranoid and very behind the times. They use phone pings for just about everything, traffic counts and speed, how many are shopping, the amount of time you spend in line at the TSA, how long you spend in front of certain racks and displays in stores. It is part of the stores IT departments. We have been installing them for years. You can go online and if you have a plate number see where you parked your car at the airport. Track people in the airport by a random number (not so random if it is only a couple of people). Do you wonder why they do not pull people out of a protest? They follow them with a camera or ?paint them? with a UV paint marker and get them alone to avoid escalating the situation. Wonder what adds you see? Curious as to how to manipulate you by your media clicks.
You my friend are just a pawn and a credit card number. As long as you are feeding the system money they will leave you alone.
The first step is too see what makes you mad and happy. I would be they can manipulate you anyway they want!
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2020, 05:07:55 pm »
I?m glad you are up-to-date minz. Maybe you can write Dr. Paul a letter at the liberty report explaining this to him?  Who knows, he may have you on the show for an interview!   :shocked:   lol 😂
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2020, 08:15:38 am »
Moved
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2020, 09:47:13 pm »
Hi Folks,

It's long and tedious:

Sal
Salvo

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Coronavirus 'Contact Tracers' - The Tools Of Dictatorship by Dr Paul
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2020, 10:00:29 am »
Well salvo get this
Full video: Colorado Gov Jared Polis meets with President Trump to discuss COVID-19 response 
From the Denver7-The Denver Channel

The same meeting was on Fox News as well as other main stream news.

29:08 hear it for your self as follows

Quoting President Trump
 "go ahead" 

Well Hi Mr President I want to ah, thank the Federal Government for its partnership on our covid 19 response, and particularly ah the supplies you have given us to test and look forward to that continuing and you know the more people we can test and we can force multiply that with contact tracing SO WE CAN QUARANTINE PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A TEST YET.  Ah, that's really the way are going to contain the virus in Colorado. We've ah, got a local public health department that covers every town and they are ready to do testing and contact tracing and so that's our plan a statewide effort .

Trump
"THATS GOOD!! Thank you VERY MUCH!!!! "

Looks like Trump is in of the skeam!

.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:07:49 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2020, 03:29:41 pm »
Jeremy Boring

1  Instill fear

2 Lock people in their houses

3 Drive 10s of millions out of work.

4 Remove the pressure valves, sports,  concerts, bars, theaters,  lunch with friends,

5 Close the Churches

6 Dehumanize by masking the healthy.

7 Wait

8 Strike Match.