Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Coronavirus 'Contact Tracers' - The Tools Of Dictatorship  (Read 928 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Coronavirus 'Contact Tracers' - The Tools Of Dictatorship
« on: May 19, 2020, 01:31:13 pm »
Coronavirus 'Contact Tracers' - The Tools Of Dictatorship

This was the title of Dr Paul's Liberty Report today. Hum
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
Re: Coronavirus 'Contact Tracers' - The Tools Of Dictatorship
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 03:37:56 pm »
Ben Framed,
I have some bad news for you.  The Supreme Court has ruled that it is legal to track you on your cell phone, legal authorities or otherwise.  The State of Ohio is now contact tracing via cell phones.  Other states have plans to trace in short order.
The good news is, you are not required to have a cell phone (in the U.S.) like they are in China. 

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 05:47:35 pm »
Ben Framed,
I have some bad news for you.  The Supreme Court has ruled that it is legal to track you on your cell phone, legal authorities or otherwise.  The State of Ohio is now contact tracing via cell phones.  Other states have plans to trace in short order.
The good news is, you are not required to have a cell phone (in the U.S.) like they are in China. 

jvalentour when was this ruling made? Who challenged and took it to the Supreme Court? If this is accurate, I fear even more freedoms we now enjoy as as free born American Citizens, are in further jeopardy. Perhaps you might like to hear Dr Paul's take on this subject. I posted todays Liberty Report under the Constitution Heading. Titled:   "Common Sense - Liberty, Corona, and The Constitution".
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 10:29:34 pm »
Ben Framed, people are giving it willingly. 

Virtually every app downloaded onto your smartphone will ask to collect location data, often without clearly disclosing where that data will be sent.

For a list of apps that have access to your location data, as well as options to switch off data-sharing, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services on Apple iPhones.

On Android devices, you can turn off location data for all apps via Settings > Security & Location.

To switch off location data for individual Android apps, go to Settings > Apps & Notifications, and then select the app whose location data access you wish to disable. To view the option to disable location data, tap the desired app and then select ?permissions.?

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 12:40:20 pm »
Tyrants have always been and will always be as long as the world turns until the Good Lord puts a stop to it. Mankind and lovers of freedom have fought back these generations of tyrants and their tyranny for centuries the world over and all over the world, usually to little or no success.  It has a different story here in America. We in America have been very blessed to enjoy the freedoms that we have experienced in our nation. Unique to any civilization anywhere in the world as far as I know. We have had a window of freedom that the whole world would have loved to experience. My view is we here in America have had a divine hand of guidance since the birth of our nation. Tyranny is what concerns me. Tyrants have in the past, and may now, or in the future, use any tool available to reach their goal of superiority. Tracking each person's every move seems like a tool of tyranny to me or could easily become one. Do we, as unique members of a free society, want to cast aside and lay down our right to privacy, or any other right guaranteed to us by our Constitution, to these world leaders in the name of health? The script may have already been written. We will see. One thing is for sure, We who believe, are in Gods Hands. The Bible tells us that we are his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it! Whether a person is a believer or not. You still have the same rights and freedoms as we believers, just the same as we believers. Something non believers should consider?

Phillip Hall

« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 01:06:17 pm by Ben Framed »

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 02:28:07 pm »
I like tracking. Each time I rob a bank, I carry my mistress's husband's cell phone with me and leave mine at home. Then I drop a couple money wrappers in his driveway just to give the law a starting place.   :cool:  :wink:   :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 02:45:12 pm »
That's a good one Phillip. We need to be constantly reminded of how we got here, lest we lose our roots.

Iddee - that was you?!?!?!?! Why you low-down, dirty rotten, $#_+?!!!!!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 02:57:02 pm »
That's a good one Phillip. We need to be constantly reminded of how we got here, lest we lose our roots.

Iddee - that was you?!?!?!?! Why you low-down, dirty rotten, $#_+?!!!!!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Thanks Alan.

Iddee you are a trip!! Lol 😂

Offline The15thMember

• Queen Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2020, 05:26:11 pm »
I like tracking. Each time I rob a bank, I carry my mistress's husband's cell phone with me and leave mine at home. Then I drop a couple money wrappers in his driveway just to give the law a starting place.   :cool:  :wink:   :cheesy: :cheesy:
Hahahahaha!!!  Oh, you guys are killing me!!   :cheesy: :cheesy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2020, 05:35:08 pm »
Alan, I have just got to know, are you the girls boyfriend that sneaky uncle Wally (Iddee) set up, or the bank president?   :shocked:    😂

Offline The15thMember

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2020, 05:47:35 pm »
Alan, I have just got to know, are you the girls boyfriend that sneaky uncle Wally (Iddee) set up, or the bank president?   :shocked:    😂
Both.   :wink:  :cheesy: :cheesy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2020, 06:03:30 pm »
Both.   :wink:  :cheesy: :cheesy:

:shocked: You seem to know a lot about this Member! Hum
This is beginning to add up! 

Alan I am sorry your bank got robbed.  Can you please give a description of your girlfriend?  Is she very nice and from NC? 😂😂😁 She May be of relation to Member?   :wink: just asking. lol 

No need of me asking Uncle Wally. He is a tight lipped rascal!
 :wink:

Offline The15thMember

• Queen Bee
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2020, 06:29:27 pm »

Alan I am sorry your bank got robbed.  Can you please give a description of your girlfriend?  Is she very nice and from NC? 😂😂😁 She May be of relation to Member?   :wink: just asking. lol 

Haha!  Not sure how a description would help you, Phillip, since you have never seen a picture of me.  :cheesy:  Boy, this situation is getting complicated!  According to the implications of this information, I'm married to Alan, and seeing Wally!?  I just hope my boyfriend doesn't read this!  :cheesy: :cheesy:

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2020, 06:55:01 pm »
Hum, I did not ask for a picture of you but of a description Alan?s girlfriend. Well hum. Lol J/K  you all are good sports. Nice to have a smile 😊

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2020, 07:13:17 pm »
And poor Alan has been off line and missed the whole thing!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2020, 02:15:49 am »

Haha!  Not sure how a description would help you, Phillip, since you have never seen a picture of me.  :cheesy:  Boy, this situation is getting complicated!  According to the implications of this information, I'm married to Alan, and seeing Wally!?  I just hope my boyfriend doesn't read this!  :cheesy: :cheesy:

No time to chat - I'm busy tracing Iddee down!  :cool: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ... that boy can run, let me tell ya!  :grin:

... you guys are too funny.  :cool:
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2020, 10:33:31 am »

No time to chat - I'm busy tracing Iddee down!  :cool: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ... that boy can run, let me tell ya!  :grin:

... you guys are too funny.  :cool:

When you catch him, will you do me a favor? Will you collect the $20.00 he owes me?
 :cheesy:

Well on second thought that is not a good avid question to ask of you since he just robbed YOUR bank he would probably pay you with the stolen money, YOUR money from your bank he just confessed to robbing! Sorry Alan, I do not know what I was thinking    lol

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2020, 10:38:51 am »
PS, If you are having trouble finding him, you might want to fly to England. He and Cider may be over there spending the loot!
 :cheesy:

Online iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2020, 10:40:29 am »
HUSH, Ben. You dang tattle tale.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2020, 10:51:40 am »
HUSH, Ben. You dang tattle tale.

:wink:  :grin:
It"s hard for me Uncle Wally.  Im trying to hush... lol